Punar Vivah

9/11 Dragon Club: Playing Telephone - Page 18

jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Tilashini

i had tears in my eyes when yash said aarti ji give me all your stress...awww šŸ˜­ šŸ¤—

when will i hear him sing lori for aarti?? šŸ˜†

But anyhow...Yash has got an idea that Arati is stressed and is not telling him the reason. So he is in the Sherlock Holmes mode now šŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tilashini

when will i hear him sing lori for aarti?? šŸ˜†

The moment he said Lori.. she dozed off..šŸ˜† Yash uses it as a weapon for putting Aarti to sleep.. similar to So jao beta nahi toh Gabbar aa jayega..šŸ˜†šŸ˜†
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That PRECAP.

šŸ¤¢ šŸ¤¢ šŸ¤¢

Z
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -ZsterMG-

Mein Pareshaan šŸ¤¢ Pareshaan šŸ˜” Pareshaan  Pareshaan šŸ˜µ

Z

All because of Arya and Prashant,Prashant,Prashant
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
A nice episode

What a precap...OMG OMG...dreamy!!!šŸ˜‰

Yash following Arti around through his videocamera and when caught by arti kind of looks away and then when he looks for her again can't find her...and she as in the recent past is teasing him by disappearing from his vision and then reappearing right in front of him with a smirk on her face...She is definitely looking like a dulhan and yashbabu in the pink kurta OMG, they both are to die for...Seriously they will be the death of us soon...How cute they look together, Cant wait for next week for the KC evening...

Prashant:šŸ˜”
I want to kill him on one hand and I do feel bad for him on the other, messing up his life and his family's.  He is now realising what he is missing out on.  My hope now is he does not mess up ansh's and arti's life due to selfishness.  Ansh being a child might accept him, but ARTI never and will never let him anywhere near Ansh.  I hope he realizes that!!!   GRRR  Am wondering if ansh will call yash and thank him for the airplane since dubey said it was bought by his dad!!!  hope yash figures out something amiss...

Dubeys:šŸ˜”
Looks like they still dont know that arti has the missing telephone. Right before arti could tell shoba about the autodriver etc. vidhi called her, so she went without telling about the telephone in the auto. So the dubey's are not aware of the missing phone and arti hearing prashant's info.  

Bua:šŸ˜”
what can you say about her, she is being true to her character. ...mean, jealous and hatred towards arti, evenmore so now that gay has given the special jewelry to arti...

Yash and Arti:šŸ˜‰šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ¼
Loved gay today for making yash carry arti to their room... poor guy was first shy to do so infront of his sinlaw and mother, but then he had to didn't he...oh arti drooling openly over her handsome hubby, I was waiting for him to look at her, but not yet...Arti looked beautiful in pink.  Just a thought, wondering what Yash was thinking when he saw arti asking gay about going to shoba's house and gay telling her after bua's insistence to go the next day. He had a kindof thinking something look on his face.  I thought he would contact shoba and ask her to come to see arti since she wanted to see them.  Maybe that would be the surprise and maybe bua would overhear their conversation about prashant and there goes KC BOOM BOOM!!!

the initial scenes with yash taking care of arti...to die for...yash making arti sleep by kinda massaging her hair (returning favor i guess)...soon we will see him having her lie on his lap and doing the same or holding her close and doing the same...a girl can dream can she not!!!

Once again, they make an amazing pair...

Edited by Alamelu - 11 years ago
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -ZsterMG-

Mein Pareshaan šŸ¤¢ Pareshaan šŸ˜” Pareshaan  Pareshaan šŸ˜µ

Z

Z.. at first glance I read that as Prashant.. Prashant...šŸ˜†šŸ˜†
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so funny to see aarti was noticing him the handycam wasnt moving to other direction it was zoomed on aarti only!!! she knew he was up to something,it was so funny and cute to see his expression when he saw aarti staring in front of him while he was recording.. šŸ˜†

omg i just thought of something yash use to record all his good moments with arpita now its aarti,wishing more to come...awww...
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!!!!

Pearl... Are we seriously getting AarYa scenes on Monday???

I am fainting here...

jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sia221

The moment he said Lori.. she dozed off..šŸ˜† Yash uses it as a weapon for putting Aarti to sleep.. similar to So jao beta nahi toh Gabbar aa jayega..šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

@ bold šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£
Eva JQ thumbnail
Jyo... missing your long analysis and A/RšŸ˜”.. hope you will always be in God's good care..