Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

PH is responsible, no not blaming; support Barun..

lovesharun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Please read it all everyone. It's the view of a layman viewer :-

Just after 8 months running the show, the first dis-interest or mis-handling started from the PH. Either they got too much excited about their new project and took IPK's popularity for granted OR they wanted to kill the fame for some (not sure, but have got some info here and there about ego clash in the team, so, may be'). They did not care a bit that in the process their name and fame will be on stake too!

Started with IPL excuse, then Barun's leave, then Daljeet's demand that they gave into and changed the plot drastically, then people were losing patience and refused to see Shyam and Anjali and dadi's nonsense on screen, and finally they ended Shyam's story just in a week!

By this time, all the mess of the show taking a toll on actors; Abhas, Dipali and Akash ' all quit. Also, Barun put his notice. That is when they rushed the wedding and instead of handling the situation and ending honestly, professionally, they leaked the news out so that all will blame Barun and when show is closed (which they wished already) 4 lions will come out as the saints and still people will run behind their great shows'.

Now SP interfered, but did not realize the urgency of the matter to resolve sooner.  They left it to Gul Khan until the last minute of Barun's leave, and see, Gul innocently went ahead with a track that will kill all the feel and essence of the show! The way Khushi was shown to deal with the situation'..HOW on earth can the creator even think of showing that way!

Sorry for my long post. But my point is that it started with the makers, they did not take care of things well.

They agreed to keep Daljeet and changed storyline (the originality) BUT did not plan a proper alternative original storyline.

They allowed Barun to take leave for his movie shoot and that looked simple mutual agreement and Barun gave extra time of his day to shoot for IPK during that time. BUT did the PH show that kind of sincerity and planned proper storyline after Barun's return?

The story telling got so disjointed and many loopholes were left without any address! They could have brought the contract marriage secret out to family and have showed what Khushi went through due to Shyam! They brought a dadi in and made her exit just like that! Dadi should have seen Shyam's true face too and she should have been shown knowing the real Khushi and accepting her! They changed the whole Shyam's past thing and made his intention to marry Anjali just lame for money and made his exit. They made Garima the real other woman, why not a past story where Garima was made believe to be the other woman? And bring the real past of Arnav's dad and all real other woman story? Where is the real bonding of Arnav and Garima, and Arnav calling amma to Garima? Where is the love between the newly married and epic couple Arnav-Khushi? Where is the character growth of Khushi from a jhalli KKG to sensible wife of ASR ' KASR? Where is their honeymoon? How Aakash and Payal were left aside just as extras?

Oh GOD, just a viewer can see so much potential in the show that it could have created history and the makers saw no potential in it? I simply fail to understand how someone loses interest in his/her own child and let the child die? Is it really possible?

Now, lets not blame the actors. Not even Daljeet, she never had wished her role and story to get killed, she put her proposal to the makers to comeup with a sensible alternative storyline. Why the PH agreed to her if they were not sure what to write alternatively? They agreed to accommodate Barun's 40 days leave, now that is something they did right because it is question of their popular lead and they actually managed it well BUT after the return why couldn't they keep their show flowing and upto the mark?

Now Barun says, he needs a break for his health too! Don't we agree, lately, Barun looks fatigued? So its true, he deserves a break. The lack of interest from makers is shown in the episodes and we all can feel it, so the actors will feel the same too! So, Barun definitely deserves a break from such non-exciting work he has to do 12 hours a day! And, they must be knowing the intentions of the makers better than we can see right? So, they are in a better position than us to sense what makers have planned for the show!

I am totally fine with the fact that Barun has other commitments, he definitely needs to explore his talent in bigger platform He can't just deny a good project/movie saying he is occupied in IPK. He did what anyone would do, talked with PH clearly if they can make it possible for him and in return he promised and he did support (worked double shifts).

In this whole mess, it can't be just one person's fault but the fault adds up to maximum for the PH. As I wrote above, Barun tried to go for his desire in a practical way and he worked for the show as needed, keeping his health and time on back seat. SP wanted their fame to go on due to IPK but they took it easy and thought a popular show like this won't scatter so easily and also, they trusted the PH to not ruin their own baby.

But, what did the PH do? Became plain careless, did not seriously develop a good storyline and did not hold any good interest to run the show. Then, they came down to play games and flee themselves free with good reputation. Well, nobody can help them here because "Karma" never fails to return the due.

In all, my voice is to support Barun. It is his job, he works as per PH's instructions, nothing is in his hands when it comes to taking decisions about the show. In this respect, he is just like any other professional of this world (like you and me), who thinks for a better job with better prospects and thinks of leaving when job satisfaction dies. I wish you BEST OF LUCK from the bottom of my heart Barun.

My heart is crying hard for the lose of this beautiful show😭😭 the main responsible people for such loss is the PH not Barun or SP. At the first place, it is the PH who failed to keep their good intention alive for the show.

Its an analysis of a layman viewer. And yes, PH don't take my points to heart BUT just understand your role, wake-up and don't do this to any of your shows ever again. Already you failed with your responsibilities with 2 of your great shows. Instead of playing blame games, its time that you understand your responsibility. You have talent, now please learn to be sincere, and earn viewers love and respect.

Edited by lovesharun - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arhi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
agree, its PH who messed this up.
arhi_78 thumbnail