Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

No Matter What Barun says, I don't trust Gul. EDIT (Page 9)

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrazySree

Originally posted by Jammy-

Sree, Gopi had different issue. SP was not allowing her to go perform in JDJ. Rival channel and shit.
This is whole different ball game... its the matter of ethics... You promise something and the shit turns out to be something else... She can directly go to the channel and threaten to quit...

Yeah, the situation then was different...yet i dont know about the extent to which sanaya can go against them... after all it is  powerful channel and unless she has a solid reason, i dont think she can negotiate at least not until her contract is up for renewal i think! It is also possible that she is enjoying her work...
Maybe now with the team falling apart, she has just got a reason...

But Jammy i really like the idea of a season 2 retaining SaRun with a new PH on star!!

yaara it could be that she is actually having no issues.. Well good for her... we will love our doll as always...  Big smile

The idea of season 2 is awesome... question is 4idjits signing off the rights to some other PH. The comaprison will start and I know we will bury the idjits with our comaprisons...

A s2 doesnt sound do-able with this PH.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dalmuthuyacuppa_n_cricket

cuppa_n_cricket IF-Rockerz
cuppa_n_cricket
cuppa_n_cricket

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Sree, Gopi had different issue. SP was not allowing her to go perform in JDJ. Rival channel and shit.
This is whole different ball game... its the matter of ethics... You promise something and the shit turns out to be something else... She can directly go to the channel and threaten to quit...

Yeah, the situation then was different...yet i dont know about the extent to which sanaya can go against them... after all it is  powerful channel and unless she has a solid reason, i dont think she can negotiate at least not until her contract is up for renewal i think! It is also possible that she is enjoying her work...

But Jammy i really like the idea of a season 2 retaining SaRun with a new PH on star!!

yaara it could be that she is actually having no issues.. Well good for her... we will love our doll as always...  Big smile

The idea of season 2 is awesome... question is 4idjits signing off the rights to some other PH. The comaprison will start and I know we will bury the idjits with our comaprisons...

our PH tells a love story in a very good manner...it is their forte! but the thing is i cant be patient with them anymore...i am staying as far away from QH as possible! must say that they have spent quite an amount on it... i chanced upon it yest and saw the lead's bathroom, i was hurt...what we got was a public bathroomOuch

DalmuthuyaJammy-

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged

our PH tells a love story in a very good manner...it is their forte! but the thing is i cant be patient with them anymore...i am staying as far away from QH as possible! must say that they have spent quite an amount on it... i chanced upon it yest and saw the lead's bathroom, i was hurt...what we got was a public bathroomOuch

I am a sucker for romance... got intrigued, wanted to see how cute this new "baby" looks,watched QH for a week and ended up crying comparing what we have got.  After the show ends... I am gonna disconnect my damn Dish... I am going no where near QH or anyother 4idjits show ever again.

Trust me yaara, they think its what they do best (create love stories) but time and again they have failed. With Geet they failed, with IPk they failed miserably... they do know how to start a good romance but they can't sustain it for long.

Sp came up with teri meri love stories yeah? 4idjits should be allowed to write only for that. Weekends will do them good. I recall the letter of GH on FB... talking about how difficult of a job it is... seriously? why don't we see that hardwork on the screen then..
madhumati ji was complaining that we are on time but the shoot is still not ready... what kind of managment is that? The actors are over worked because these idjits can't even finish the shoot on time!

cuppa_n_cricket
cuppa_n_cricket

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged

I am a sucker for romance... got intrigued, wanted to see how cute this new "baby" looks,watched QH for a week and ended up crying comparing what we have got.  After the show ends... I am gonna disconnect my damn Dish... I am going no where near QH or anyother 4idjits show ever again.

Trust me yaara, they think its what they do best (create love stories) but time and again they have failed. With Geet they failed, with IPk they failed miserably... they do know how to start a good romance but they can't sustain it for long.

Sp came up with teri meri love stories yeah? 4idjits should be allowed to write only for that. Weekends will do them good. I recall the letter of GH on FB... talking about how difficult of a job it is... seriously? why don't we see that hardwork on the screen then..
madhumati ji was complaining that we are on time but the shoot is still not ready... what kind of managment is that? The actors are over worked because these idjits can't even finish the shoot on time!

QH is good for now...but i genuinely feel recreating IPK magic is not possible...Our jodi was also something else yaar...and we had SaRun to play the part!!

Our PH has a very good core team...DOP, writers, actors they all...it was always faulty management!
Our PH has definitely earned a lot frm IPK...look at their opulent sets now! We had one shared by every RM  memberOuch Good for them...only if they had a lil respect to the old baby and its fans! It will take a lot more loyalty, determination and vision from gul to become an ekta!!
Same for me...IPK khatam...sab khatam!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

voldemortDalmuthuyaJammy-

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged

QH is good for now...but i genuinely feel recreating IPK magic is not possible...Our jodi was also something else yaar...and we had SaRun to play the part!!

Our PH has a very good core team...DOP, writers, actors they all...it was always faulty management!
Our PH has definitely earned a lot frm IPK...look at their opulent sets now! We had one shared by every RM  memberOuch Good for them...only if they had a lil respect to the old baby and its fans! It will take a lot more loyalty, determination and vision from gul to become an ekta!!
Same for me...IPK khatam...sab khatam!

yeh acha hai... IPK se paisa kamavo and then put it else where but dont invest in the show for it to produce more money... Business wise also they suck! Dead

I wonder how did LM sir be with these idjits through all this...

man today it felt so bad knowing that we won't see Akshay doing the masti off screen with Barun. Forget Aakash... Akshay was the man!

cuppa_n_cricket
cuppa_n_cricket

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged

yeh acha hai... IPK se paisa kamavo and then put it else where but dont invest in the show for it to produce more money... Business wise also they suck! Dead

man today it felt so bad knowing that we won't see Akshay doing the masti off screen with Barun. Forget Aakash... Akshay was the man!

Akshay yaar... i liked him a lot... he used to be the main brain behind all the pranks these guys used to play around... the sets would loo so lively in SBS/SBB unlike any other set or team they would have to show! all of them are such loveliesBig smile i had ROFLed when he called up barun when the latter had gone up on stage to collect his maiden awardROFL Ohh i'll miss them all...

DalmuthuyaJammy-

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged

Akshay yaar... i liked him a lot... he used to be the main brain behind all the pranks these guys used to play around... the sets would loo so lively in SBS/SBB unlike any other set or team they would have to show! all of them are such loveliesBig smile i had ROFLed when he called up barun when the latter had gone up on stage to collect his maiden awardROFL Ohh i'll miss them all...

See gul doesnt realize that she not only has given us arhi... they have given us SARUN, Akbar (akshay barun LOL) Deepali, mamiji HP's Op's and what not!

Awww we will miss it all...  Broken Heart

DAMN YOU GUL! AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

coronapsyche IF-Rockerz
coronapsyche
coronapsyche

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Barun made me cry todayCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dalmuthuya

Go to top