Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

No Matter What Barun says, I don't trust Gul. EDIT (Page 5)

samirao IF-Dazzler
samirao
samirao

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
I agree with u yes Gul was the creater but at this point she is the one who ruined lead characters , and cuz of her there is no more ipkknd, Barun and akshay said that cuz they r under pressure

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DalmuthuyaJammy-

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

Originally posted by Jammy-

Originally posted by psarada

Read Khushboo's post. Barun was shown the door out for 2.5 months because he voiced his opinions for the track being shown. Gul told him that IPK made him and not the other way around.  So he will definitely be heart broken if some one takes away your work from you. I think he can't go on record and blame the PH when his bone of contention is Gul only. But anyway other people in media know what has really happened. I am pretty sure Barun will be back in TV with a bang and I expect him to be signed on good PH and not this shitty 4Rats.

I read that and I trust the source completely... Thats the main question: do the other PH's know about this fiasco? Because if not then Sobti's commitments will be questioned for sure...

I trust that source completely too, but now we need Sanaya to put her foot down. I don't get why she isn't. 

Thats another thing fishy... now some would say that she is professional but is she this professional that she would be happy if the WHOLE esssence of her character is changed within matter of days?

Khushi was meant for Arnav.. what are they gonna do bring another guy who had a past and is ruthless so that khushi can bring some light in his life too??

Like I said, whole thing is just super duper crazy!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dalmuthuya

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrazySree

ohh did he say that!!

Actually Jammy such things are not decided by the actor alone...it is vicious web where the stronger parties always have the say! That is exactly the reason why when an akshay and deepali have been open, Barun was never allowed to...coz however the PH or star may deny it, they know that SaRun are stars and they fear fan-frenzy! Right now i feel that everything is done keeping the 300 pounds dinner in mind! No matter what, as you all this is pretty unreal!

Sree Hug

He also says something about its time to start a family... Embarrassed ( God, the guy mumbles so much )

The PH leaked the bloody infomation about a month ago... wanted to test the water... then comes the open letter... all they want to do is shut down the freaking show...and put the blame on Sobti...remember a couple of weeks back they said the decision is of Sobti?

Last time it was "because the channel shut down"
This time its " because the male lead decided to take a break"

what are we? 5year olds??

JammyHug
I have always felt that one of the drawbacks is not being PR savvy enough...if we have noticed this, the biggies are surely to take advantage of thisWink

@bold-so true!

Every one is disappointed with them; somewhere i feel it is all a ploy coz she wants to end the show! Now she may just get that!!...i had got this sinking feeling when kernel had posted...he/she is one of the writers of IPK! If the writers are unhappy then it means for sure that the PH is not allowing them to follow their vision and stay true to the characters they have chalked out, ... also GH is quitting! So many people are quitting yet, some indeed choose to be 5 yr olds and blame only the actor!

They did the same with Geet, and now IPK. Same thing with the new show in another year too. 

Jammy-cuppa_n_cricket

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Read Khushboo's post. Barun was shown the door out for 2.5 months because he voiced his opinions for the track being shown. Gul told him that IPK made him and not the other way around.  So he will definitely be heart broken if some one takes away your work from you. I think he can't go on record and blame the PH when his bone of contention is Gul only. But anyway other people in media know what has really happened. I am pretty sure Barun will be back in TV with a bang and I expect him to be signed on good PH and not this shitty 4Rats.

I read that and I trust the source completely... Thats the main question: do the other PH's know about this fiasco? Because if not then Sobti's commitments will be questioned for sure...

I trust that source completely too, but now we need Sanaya to put her foot down. I don't get why she isn't. 

Thats another thing fishy... now some would say that she is professional but is she this professional that she would be happy if the WHOLE esssence of her character is changed within matter of days?

Khushi was meant for Arnav.. what are they gonna do bring another guy who had a past and is ruthless so that khushi can bring some light in his life too??

Like I said, whole thing is just super duper crazy!

Exactly, something is just so off. You know what, lets see how this turns out. It will bite everyone in the back either way.

Jammy-

cuppa_n_cricket IF-Rockerz
cuppa_n_cricket
cuppa_n_cricket

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged

These words are definitely not Barun's... I am listening to his interview right now and he spoke about how little time he gets with his wife... I am thinking this guy knew what he is getting into why would he suddenly think he has had enough?

Dude trust me this whole situation is unreal! This is crazy messed up beyond our imagination.

This 'break' is going to tarnish his image. Why would he sabotage his career like this, fails me... Be it bollywood or Tv.. the 'break' seems soo much fishy than it actually is!

I know and Barun knows how heart broken the fans will be. This is clearly messed up and as an Indian actor he should know how it is in the tv industry so yeah, something else is behind the picture and we all know what.

That is the problem...Sanaya is a Star Plus heroine from the start ...and unlike what the forum thinks, she cannot put down her papers r threaten to quit just like that! Otherwise it will be serious breach of contract!! Like the case of saathiya heroine!

DalmuthuyaJammy-

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged

These words are definitely not Barun's... I am listening to his interview right now and he spoke about how little time he gets with his wife... I am thinking this guy knew what he is getting into why would he suddenly think he has had enough?

Dude trust me this whole situation is unreal! This is crazy messed up beyond our imagination.

This 'break' is going to tarnish his image. Why would he sabotage his career like this, fails me... Be it bollywood or Tv.. the 'break' seems soo much fishy than it actually is!

I know and Barun knows how heart broken the fans will be. This is clearly messed up and as an Indian actor he should know how it is in the tv industry so yeah, something else is behind the picture and we all know what.

That is the problem...Sanaya is a Star Plus heroine from the start ...and unlike what the forum thinks, she cannot put down her papers r threaten to quit just like that! Otherwise it will be serious breach of contract!! Like the case of saathiya heroine!

No, some things can be fought and they need to. It is not fair to any of those beautiful actors on IPK.

Jammy-

iris Groupbie
iris
iris

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Can someone pl. give me the link to khushboo's post...

Dalmuthuya

nishaipkkdian Goldie
nishaipkkdian
nishaipkkdian

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
I can not believe his words. He may be tired and he may not have time to spend his wife, but that won't be the reason to leave the show.   It's not his first serial so  he might have already known the schedules before signing a daily serial. Some serials are running more than 500+ episodes and some of them are airing on Saturdays also. That means the actors on those serials are working harder than Barun from long time but nobody left the show because of that reason. I don't think anybody  will leave a successful show to spend time with wife which will ruin the entire show and effect his co-worker's lives and fan's emotions.

simpDalmuthuya

Go to top