Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

No Matter What Barun says, I don't trust Gul. EDIT (Page 4)

tanmana IF-Dazzler
tanmana
tanmana

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
barun s the best

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dalmuthuya

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

[

I just want this god damn show to end with a good note. That is all we are asking, but of course that is apparently too complicated for these rats.

haww how could you?! Shocked
yaara, dont ask for the things that are just IMPOSSIBLE for these idjits!!! AngryAngry

Dalmuthuya

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jammy-

Originally posted by psarada

These words are definitely not Barun's... I am listening to his interview right now and he spoke about how little time he gets with his wife... I am thinking this guy knew what he is getting into why would he suddenly think he has had enough?

Dude trust me this whole situation is unreal! This is crazy messed up beyond our imagination.

This 'break' is going to tarnish his image. Why would he sabotage his career like this, fails me... Be it bollywood or Tv.. the 'break' seems soo much fishy than it actually is!

I know and Barun knows how heart broken the fans will be. This is clearly messed up and as an Indian actor he should know how it is in the tv industry so yeah, something else is behind the picture and we all know what.

Read Khushboo's post. Barun was shown the door out for 2.5 months because he voiced his opinions for the track being shown. Gul told him that IPK made him and not the other way around.  So he will definitely be heart broken if some one takes away your work from you. I think he can't go on record and blame the PH when his bone of contention is Gul only. But anyway other people in media know what has really happened. I am pretty sure Barun will be back in TV with a bang and I expect him to be signed on good PH and not this shitty 4Rats.

I read that and I trust the source completely... Thats the main question: do the other PH's know about this fiasco? Because if not then Sobti's commitments will be questioned for sure...

I trust that source completely too, but now we need Sanaya to put her foot down. I don't get why she isn't. 

Jammy-

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged

[

I just want this god damn show to end with a good note. That is all we are asking, but of course that is apparently too complicated for these rats.

haww how could you?! Shocked
yaara, dont ask for the things that are just IMPOSSIBLE for these idjits!!! AngryAngry

Sons of...Urgh.

Jammy-

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vandana.sagar

No talk abt show ending, just said he is taking leave, not sure when and for how long...(did not even say that don't worry I will be back or anything to reassure us..)..just said he needs a break, wants to spend time with his wife and family. 
Did not sound very positive or happy as he normally sounds during interviews...
Said he does not like doing the same thing gets bored...gave credit to Gul...looks like he was emotionally drained! 

He did sound extremely tired! Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dalmuthuyacuppa_n_cricket

archanak IF-Dazzler
archanak
archanak

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Afterall he is Barun, the gem.
PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Originally posted by psarada

These words are definitely not Barun's... I am listening to his interview right now and he spoke about how little time he gets with his wife... I am thinking this guy knew what he is getting into why would he suddenly think he has had enough?

Dude trust me this whole situation is unreal! This is crazy messed up beyond our imagination.

This 'break' is going to tarnish his image. Why would he sabotage his career like this, fails me... Be it bollywood or Tv.. the 'break' seems soo much fishy than it actually is!

I know and Barun knows how heart broken the fans will be. This is clearly messed up and as an Indian actor he should know how it is in the tv industry so yeah, something else is behind the picture and we all know what.

Read Khushboo's post. Barun was shown the door out for 2.5 months because he voiced his opinions for the track being shown. Gul told him that IPK made him and not the other way around.  So he will definitely be heart broken if some one takes away your work from you. I think he can't go on record and blame the PH when his bone of contention is Gul only. But anyway other people in media know what has really happened. I am pretty sure Barun will be back in TV with a bang and I expect him to be signed on good PH and not this shitty 4Rats.

I read that and I trust the source completely... Thats the main question: do the other PH's know about this fiasco? Because if not then Sobti's commitments will be questioned for sure...

People in the media always know the inside information and workings of the other PHs. And the news of Barun quitting due to story line change was all over twitter and I think in all this fiasco Barun has come out as a professional whereas 4Rats have come out as pretty selfish and selfish to the point of killing their own show. I can see good PH signing on Barun but if Qubool Hai fails then 4Lions are gone for sure.

DalmuthuyaJammy-

cuppa_n_cricket IF-Rockerz
cuppa_n_cricket
cuppa_n_cricket

Originally posted by CrazySree

ohh did he say that!!

Actually Jammy such things are not decided by the actor alone...it is vicious web where the stronger parties always have the say! That is exactly the reason why when an akshay and deepali have been open, Barun was never allowed to...coz however the PH or star may deny it, they know that SaRun are stars and they fear fan-frenzy! Right now i feel that everything is done keeping the 300 pounds dinner in mind! No matter what, as you all this is pretty unreal!

Sree Hug

He also says something about its time to start a family... Embarrassed ( God, the guy mumbles so much )

The PH leaked the bloody infomation about a month ago... wanted to test the water... then comes the open letter... all they want to do is shut down the freaking show...and put the blame on Sobti...remember a couple of weeks back they said the decision is of Sobti?

Last time it was "because the channel shut down"
This time its " because the male lead decided to take a break"

what are we? 5year olds??

JammyHug
I have always felt that one of the drawbacks of barun is is not being PR savvy enough...if we have noticed this, the biggies are surely to take advantage of thisWink

@bold-so true!

Every one is disappointed with them; somewhere i feel it is all a ploy coz she wants to end the show! Now she may just get that!!...i had got this sinking feeling when kernel had posted...he/she is one of the writers of IPK! If the writers are unhappy then it means for sure that the PH is not allowing them to follow their vision and stay true to the characters they have chalked out, ... also GH is quitting! So many people are quitting yet, some indeed choose to be 5 yr olds and blame only the actor!

Edited by CrazySree - 09 November 2012 at 10:18am

DalmuthuyaJammy-

Go to top