India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

No Matter What Barun says, I don't trust Gul. EDIT

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Barun, Akshay every one on the cast can give all the credit for Gul, and yes once she did deserve it, but now... NO. 

I am sorry, but I don't trust that it is their true feelings they're speaking about Gul. 

Bash me all you want, but I can't trust any actors good words about Gul. 

She wants this show closed and it is very obvious. 

And either way Barun said the same thing, ''I want a break.'' 

Good Luck to him the future

And R.I.P IPK, Arhi <3 I wish I was the writer.. because I would have nurtured it with so much care.. Oh well. 

Nuff said. 

Edited by Dalmuthuya - 09 November 2012 at 10:28am

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

jayajoykomaltahsingo4achuprabhatavarshamaharajLoveArnavKhushiamelia_09Anshi7Ayaat1216pasbarunthaaniyavinu.srGoldenEyescrazyaddictionSaraJL-akki-malosecrackerszoneMahi122shagun-rocks-Siaa-sriarshisama50Ukp18Rozy77hira2050archanakDaRkPrInCeSssanjanaarshiipkknd-fansamiraofairy_stardustzee_armaanJammy-arshistarTake_Thatvandana1965cuppa_n_cricketcoronapsycheSaRun.arshi21RatiGshar19arshi_karishmedha16chandana.sarsh_spPunkin22HaRul-loverKranucocoatree-MKB-GayuArnavpinky89pri_armaanPSharadaOnepoundChicMihrimahpieryrose..SankiMedhz..-ElmoFuj-.SobtiLicious.adithyanArnieBoyBarunanitamalik-V.I.P-xAaliyaNestleToulouse

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Does anyone else think so? Do we really trust Gul over this?
crackerszone Goldie
crackerszone
crackerszone

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Barun is an actor n a very humble person...He wouldnt blame his producer in front of da whole world even if she is to be blamed...dis was expected...Infact no1 will do dat...ppl will start bashing him by saying he is not loyal n he flamed da person openly who gave him da role of ASR

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

MaddyWaddypasbarunthaaniyacraziefanserendipity235voldemortTanumon-BrokenDreamer-Cyberpsychoooipkknd-fanDalmuthuyaDaRkPrInCeSsarchanakcoronapsychearsh_spKeshriya-MKB-MihrimahPSharada

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crackerszone

Barun is an actor n a very humble person...He wouldnt blame his producer in front of da whole world even if she is to be blamed...dis was expected...Infact no1 will do dat...ppl will start bashing him by saying he is not loyal n he flamed da person openly who gave him da role of ASR

Yeah I understand how he is. <3 But sometimes you have to stand up for the truth. Even if you have to stand a lone that is. But he will never stand alone. He got millions of fans behind him and I hope he knows that.
amelia_09 Senior Member
amelia_09
amelia_09

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
barun is the best  .always  be the best

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanthaaniyaDalmuthuya

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cia_09

barun is the best  .always  be the best

Yup
jayajoy Newbie
jayajoy
jayajoy

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Totally agree with u...I think Barun is being a gentleman giving credit to Gul...Gul just conceived a character..It was brought to life and to a larger-than-life character by Barun...What Gul did to this epic show is unpardonable...this is once in a lifetime kind of show for many of us in this forum...Sarun is once in a lifetime kind of jodi...Arnav/Khushi once in a lifetime kind of characters...All ruined...and many trusted sources point their fingers to Gul...Real sad situation...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanpasbarunDalmuthuya

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged

These words are definitely not Barun's... I am listening to his interview right now and he spoke about how little time he gets with his wife... I am thinking this guy knew what he is getting into why would he suddenly think he has had enough?

Dude trust me this whole situation is unreal! This is crazy messed up beyond our imagination.

This 'break' is going to tarnish his image. Why would he sabotage his career like this, fails me... Be it bollywood or Tv.. the 'break' seems soo much fishy than it actually is!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanvoldemortpasbarunTanumonDalmuthuyacoronapsychevandana1965cuppa_n_cricket-Tulips-

Go to top