India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Couldnt control!!!

Priyasi IF-Rockerz
Priyasi
Priyasi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Ok, I warned myself not to write anything on this issue, since I have writing on this topic continuously. But my hands are now itching to write about it... 

So, again I am here to praise my lovely dovely, super hot Yash Scindhiya aka Gurmeet Choudhary...Embarrassed

Uff!!! The last part, for me, was so adorable. Yashji brought the whole set of jewellery, then bangles, saree, even Aalta and Bichhiya. That itself was enough for me to start wandering in Aryaland. But, CVs have no sympathy towards and they took a step forward and showed one of his cutest acts again. He couldnt manage to get the blouse done. Oh My God!!! Those looks of embarrassment were so cute, adorable, winsome, charming (Ok, my list adjectives has ended here, please I need help with adjectives here). 
The moment brought his hand in front of Aarti, I literally fell off the sofa laughing. I was like 'what' (I though it was sindoor that he forgot, but I really loved when I was proved wrong, this was even better). I wanted to control my laughter when he turned his back and said 'Aartiji jaldi se apna naap de dijiye, maine badi mushkil se rishwat dekar use manaya hai'. I really wanted to control my laughter but then Aarti started teasing him saying 'Saasu Maa ne kaha tha ke karva chauth ka samaan pati hi lakar dete hai, ab jab aapne yeh sab kuch la hi liya hai to woh kaam bhi aap hi kar dijiye'. 
Hayeee!!! Poor Yashji. The way he said, 'Yeh aap hi rakh lijiye'. Bhagwaji reham kari!!! I was so awestruck with his walking back, rather running back. Uff!!! Then he again turned, gave that one KILLING smile, and next 'Thud' He actually walked into the wall!!! 
And followed that CUTEST SMILE in this world, after which I forgot everything. I dont even remember what the precap was. All I could remember was how he smiled, how he was embarrassed and how I so DESPERATELY wanted to pull his cheeks then. 
Yash Scindhiya, you are making me go crazy for you. I am warning every one here in this forum, woh din door nahi jab Yash Scidhiya ke chakkar mein, every other girl would have to be admitted in 'PAGAL KHANA'. Because I got this warning today, when I watched the episode again and was again laughing like nuts over that scene. 
Gurmeet Choudhary, its you who makes Yash Scindhiya come alive for me. 
Really dont have words to praise you... You are OUTSTANDING...

And I really want to applaud Aarti for her expressions also, the teasing part, she did awesomely. I cannot ignore her acting, but you know, as it goes 'Opposite attracts', Gurmeet's acting, his smile makes me forget everything. But Kratika, you definitely  deserves a bow. Hats off to you girl for such an awesome portrayal of Aarti. 

(Sorry for the late post, I really wanted to refrain myself from writing this post but my hands were not in my control and finally had to pen down this)

Edited by Priyasi - 09 November 2012 at 9:32am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

03rac08abhialkaJanakiSatishpadmavarPooja_11nuresmeraldanan0102nirmalac99rakenduvadanaCOLOGYDMKJ_VBMissIamTheBossgshow2011Abby-GC-Crazymaha9shalini28-Kash-gcluvPuvZdrmhppickachugafulu14

Priyasi IF-Rockerz
Priyasi
Priyasi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Was this post so bad that no one commentedCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Khair, jane do, maaf kiya, I knew I was making the post very late. So, have no rights to make  complaints

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gcluv

shalini28 IF-Sizzlerz
shalini28
shalini28

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Ya I also loved the scene. His embarassment and then not to forgot the great "THUD" actLOL.Oh god he looked so cute and adorable. And we will go to GCKHANA not pagalkhanaLOL.

Great post dear.Clap

gafulu14

gcluv IF-Sizzlerz
gcluv
gcluv

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
oh dear 
don't cry
awesome post
the whole blouse scene was hilarious
CV are bold to show this type of scene
the scene was shoot so nicely 
gurmeet stole the scene with his acting
he is class artist 
who can protray all various emotion so perfectly
kratika too was good
but gurmeet is gurmeet 

gafulu14

rakenduvadana IF-Dazzler
rakenduvadana
rakenduvadana

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Even i could not stop laughing when i watched aarthi teasing yash. the way he hit the pillar

i was holding my stomach

my husband who was sleeping got up and asked "wht happened to you?"ROFL

AARYA are such a AMAZING couple. They prove it by their simple looks. Clap Clap Clap

i just saw ur post where u were crying

no dear do not we all ARYANs are here to support you

Edited by madhaviprathap - 09 November 2012 at 11:15am

gafulu14

-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Pallo Di, did you see aaj ka precap, OMG am so dead.

Yashji chup chup ke recording her.

And she caught him.

The tune from HDDCS in background.

He looked embarassed and shy being caught. Lol.

gafulu14

MissIamTheBoss IF-Rockerz
MissIamTheBoss
MissIamTheBoss

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
awesome post & suitable to my GC, Loved it...loved the last part of yesterday's epi
& OMG loved today's aarya scenes too!!
My YashDay Dreaming

gafulu14

-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Btw I miss you.

Good news is that my exams are officially ending as from 21st nov.

Bad news is that still 4 papers to go Unhappy, and dad asked me to join him to work under him as a stage during my hols as from 23rd, so will be busy busy.

Seriously will I have to call him sir LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index