CID

Episode 888: Anokha Khooni Shadyantra (10/11/2012) - Page 3

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: deepiika

If they were so adept at hypnotism, why didn't they manage to hypnotise the CID officers in the end and make a dash for it.πŸ˜†

They will directly hypnotize the judge in the court πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: deepiika

If they were so adept at hypnotism, why didn't they manage to hypnotise the CID officers in the end and make a dash for it.πŸ˜†<div></div>

Remember what the doc in phool chaman says...people with powerful personalities can't be hypnotised.
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
But Daya and Abhijeet can be hypnotised as we very well know..They could have turned them against ACP and dashed off.πŸ˜†
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜† Whats this "sammohit" ! Why cant they just stick to hypnotism... Its so much more natural. When Abhijeet asked that Kishore "Bata kisko sammohit kiya hai tune?", the expression on Kishore's face was so obvious ! "Sammohit? Kyaa?" πŸ˜•πŸ€£

Anyways, I was happy to see ACP scolding Sachin and Nikhil NOM ... but just for fun ! πŸ˜› Story wise, The method of murder was good... we have seen this earlier... but the ending was stupid. How come that man didnt recognize his own family member?  She was in such a disguise that you wont be able to recognize her at all. Next is, from where did this third guy come into scene? Even the method of finding Kishore was stupid! Took so much things for granted. Saare docs aur trainers ke paas jao... and then finding common, etc etc. Basically, didnt like the story much. 

The scene where Abhijeet tries to match the paw mark ... that was a nice one. A very minor scene but amazing performance by this man. With no dog in front of him, he gave expressions which would surely make the viewer believe that there is one he is dealing with. Aditya sir πŸ‘ 

Salil Singh tried to do something new again... he shot the entire dog based episode without any dogs πŸ˜† Yaar muft mein episode banana koi inse seekhe πŸ˜›

Missed Daya sir a lot today. He seems to be busy with something else... I guess Gutr Gu ! πŸ₯± 

Anyways, not happy with the case. A of 2 from me ! 

mano86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Shagnika

wonderful review πŸ˜ƒ

SUMMOHIT.. 🀣

Daya Sir.. bz wid Guter Gu-- i dnt think so cz i hv read some time back that he is NOT the part of its new season (i guess Twinkles had post the news if m not wrong)

Shagnika thumbnail
About Daya sir in GG 2 : Saw some pics on Fb which says otherwise ! Pata nahi.. If I get a confirmed news, I will share πŸ˜Š

Shagnika thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -heemZIA

episode worth watching?πŸ˜‰

Not really.. Its yawn worthy πŸ₯±
mano86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
juz watched it online
it was juz OK.. not more than that πŸ₯±

n i second Shagnika in almost every aspect πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

smilebcz4yn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shagnika

Not really.. Its yawn worthy πŸ₯±

okay thanks i was gonna miss a family movie to watch it on TV but never mindπŸ˜ƒ
Minionite thumbnail
Seems like the case is no good. So should I watch it or should I skip?