Akash pain in today's episode...

Prani08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Akash we saw true pain in ur eyes,voice and action of leaving the show...we r having hard time to digest the family getting apart both onscreen and offscreen...u were a good bro,son,hubby and jihaji...

Luv to you guys askshay and deepali...keep posting ur status...

Like Arnav said I will see that there work completes fast in USA and come home soon...".hope it is true soon...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkknd2o12 thumbnail
I Wish him and payal well. Yes his actions today spoke loudly than words. Him and Payal will be missed. After working for over a year together; you become family for sure. Edited by ipkknd2o12 - 11 years ago
Prani08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkknd2o12

Wish him and payal well. Yes his actions today spoke loudly than words. Him and Payal will be missed. After working for over a year together; you become family for sure.

Of course...
arshistar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah, i too felt the same in today's episode. Akshay's face reflected grief of leaving his IPK family.Even for deepali, i felt the same. Gonna miss them for sure...
Prani08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshistar

yeah, i too felt the same in today's episode. Akshay's face reflected grief of leaving his IPK family.Even for deepali, i felt the same. Gonna miss them for sure...

My 4 yr daughter said we can see Akash and Payal as they r comming to america...more tears...what to answer my lil khushi...we call her kushi as nick name...
SUN_ROCKZZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
and today I felt that payal aka deepali she was crying in real is it me or anyone with me
SUN_ROCKZZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
and today I felt that payal aka deepali she was crying in real is it me or anyone feel same
..SunnYaara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah me too noticed the pain in payash eyes...will miss u like hell guys
Prani08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshilover345

and today I felt that payal aka deepali she was crying in real is it me or anyone feel same

Yeah as a shy girl from beginning brought up emotions truly when saying to Arnav about khushi and talking to mamiji...
Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
When Kushi n payal hugging each other for sec I felt its Sanaya n deepali. Miss you guys , what will we will do without them ( n ipk) 😕