Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

~FLAVOUR OF LOVE~ MG FF #4 NOTE on pg-161 (Page 50)

mahimaneet IF-Sizzlerz
mahimaneet
mahimaneet

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

thank u so much guys for the all the likes and comments...lov u lotsSmile

The following 233 member(s) liked the above post:

kichusammyicycoolcustodian75PoonamTsheetalvasageetkamaan9290860623zil143borntodie_t48luminouskabslocksdivyaraghanilavanyaanchanjooopriyankadwivedishruti_raitanishasingh3annbellsimmi11shubhiguptagayathripriyankmkd.70geetchouharysravanthi93deep002TheSunShinesonya2012prathana94bbindupayal.gupta177Candy_jsSarah08varthyadi000Enigma78gudi..patikaddi76kainturakiranTaranaStylekangsarbjeetsushloveniki7611maansi25canon01aaradhyaShona143gurbinaKhusluvsmaaneetSNEHA4990cutesrijutaaneenishnalParimishtyarunima.deepsikha09cutestarzcoolkiwiaparnapodurisarah_zaishaaisha_1998agam12goyalkalpna123lovepoo7994mayashrisawant7ammy_amnarizwanaqyash21asmi123nonabebuaaishahGemmringmecrazedfan19anjalisen85sree10udeshi91ns.1m-g19pamilindiegirlthendral_111tabby999priyankasweet21pixelflower620fatema_007vaninair95PujanaulaKoolsmileRomanaxxneha512Neejupreet.harmancyaaAameraCherishhkavya.sravya786muskaanCiaMaaneetsheetalahlawatRits.ksneha137preetymaaneet...RIDDHIMA...dhwanimehta23ylaraibdrashtirocks1sanam1234upingu-tinguLuvforeverpriya_ya1408drashtirockzzSingMe2Sleeppari1689Brown-Eyesahsaaspyarka26_chaitrasobia4maaneetlehrMeghPiyashivalli30lg001shri12Makpieundercoverhappyarunsunita_gmVinsh23sweetsampa39anmirzaManeetGurtiMGKamliKudikingofmerashmi.vaish68Hanishadevid_soniakeerthi90KasiKasimansi.tripathijssood-eiya-CrystalSayapiya27billy_ritufantesynehakapoor7am_sweet_pariAmbibambyhappydays30ushankitvcambeernkiran99kareena32frnd.of.frndzshivanirajputdivya22preeti.1nilu710AlamelumemyselfndI-Prithi-MyInfatuationzanjucoolnihatriAlicia2001gcddfanpaponeconCutieTejuawesomepoojashalinisaran89gill123ana1411deepali1022impoojavermaKINGKHANFANdreamymishti88AIMAMSK-lakshmi-maaneetmaahiDesigirls12lovesiasingh243295lil.mizz.smexiizohafarheendisha_Maan.GCcrazyskypunam2712muraadlovesddlove2_soma-padma-valli22SONOMAKTER1NANDY_BRUmandy15preethia18mypridesdlife19tushti-kiranhoneygraperitzy09ammu5anuandavikhwaishfanrubinahansabubblygal1711Ash1991maanmeet1--Ratna--.AmeenaForEvasmallvilledivareenasona-raimaaniqra--aarthi---Priti11-bhanu_rekhagjanu_2006zaara2212Gcs-girl-dia-seemamarymeena..shrutheAjayMaaneet_Vidumymagic13jasraj123Remya_PillaiTyrodona86tamanna1391abinash079spvd--Neelam--Zee_News

Edited by mahimaneet - 19 November 2012 at 2:14pm

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

ammyicycoolasmi123Aamera26_chaitraazainacherieLoverfatema_007undercoverhappykingofmeana1411286pearldreamymishti88d_soniakareena32preeti.1ushankitvcdeepali1022KoolsmileCherishh6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6lehr_SharmeenLuvsGCpunam2712impoojavermaKINGKHANFANammu5jasraj123love2_soma-padmarao-sona-rai--Ratna--meena..maaniqraHansaN--aarthi--janu_2006khwaishfan_BlackPearl_-lakshmi-spvdsingh24

mahimaneet IF-Sizzlerz
mahimaneet
mahimaneet

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

~FLAVOUR OF LOVE~

Thank u so much guys for accepting this story, and for sending me messages to update it...Your love and support means a lot...And don't worry I won't end this FF in middle...It has a long way to go...as our shy maan takes little more time to open upLOL...

~PART-21~

Geet ran towards maan, as he stood up...contemplating with thought that took over his sanity...Was she really here, or again he is day dreaming about her...
"maan" her whimper, dragged him out of his confusion...He looked at her blankly, while geet took his bruised palm in her hand...caressing it with her soothing touch...
"yeh kya karte rehte ho aap" she cried, as the blood stain looked prominent...She leaned in and kissed on the back of his palm...and the next moment maan hugged her in his arms, possessively pressing her close...

Nothing could be this soothing, than holding your life protectively in your arms...The feel of her arms snacking around maan, the touch of her lips pressing on his chest, the tears of her longing weting his shirt...everything felt bliss...so right to be true...Maan arched, taking her craving form more into himself...It was like they had never been apart really, as they embraced with such intensity...Their arms clasped around each other and pressed their chests together, as warm tears continuously flowed down her cheeks...Neither wanted to let go, and so they didn't...Just kept feeling the warmth of their togetherness...

It took them eternity to break apart...Geet looked down shying with the shiver that ran down her spine...Her whole body felt alive in his warm embrace...Maan looked at her with his gleaming eyes, her face looked divine with her blushing cheeks...She was an epitome of beauty, and now the red hue which crept on her cheeks...made her look stunning...He moved closer and took her back in his arms, surprising her with his bold self...
"I hate myself...when you cry" he breathed on her face...wiping her tears away...His fingers kept caressing her velvety skin, as she kept looking at him with her dove shaped hazels...
He leaned in and kissed on her forehead, lingering his lips over their just for a split second...Geet blushed and looked down...playing with her duppata, breathing heavily with her nervous form...
"how is papaji...and how come you here" he asked putting her curls behind her ear, taking this chance to feel her shiver under his palm...
"he is fine...woh doctor gave him discharge...so brij veer ji allowed me to join office today itself" she looked at him innocently while uttering her explaination...
"ummm..." maan smiled not able to hide that extreme delight...while geet looked down, softly clutching his arms...
"then why were you crying?" he finally asked not able to hold back his concern...
"woh khoon...she shuttered in panic...I saw blood drops near my table...woh aapke hai na" she suddenly whimpered, knowing its his...

Her gaze moved towards his bandaged hand...as she looked at him in pain, gulping back the lump forming in her throat...His bandage was soaked with blood, as just few minutes back he slammed his same fist on the table...getting frustrated with sasha's advances...
"geet woh...actually...my hand...its nothing, bas aisehi thoda lag gaya hai" he moved back, withdrawing himself from her hold...feeling awkward to let her know, how madly he was craving for her when she was missing for that short span of time...
"kaise kuch nahi hai...can't you see how badly its bleeding" she took his palm in her hand...and dragged him to the near by sofa..."aap bilkul khud ka dhyan nahi rakhate" she cutely cribbed, with that pearls crawling down her cheeks...while maan thought in his mind "kyuki tum ho na meri fikar karne ke liye" and smiled...
Geet took the first aid box from the drawer, and sat closer to him...wiping his bruises...

She softly wiped all the blood stains, and applied ointment on his bruises...Her touch felt soothing, as her soft fingers wiped all the pain from his hand...He smiled listening to her cute cribbing, getting drowned in her eternal care...He moved his other hand and sensuously caressed her curls behind, which were cutely disturbing her cheek...Geet stopped her cribbing and looked at him in surprise...His touch always did wonders on her, making her anticipate for more...

Maan blinked his eyes, gesturing her to carry on with her nursing...while he again got busy admiring the angel of his life...They would steal glances of each other, and would look away smiling, if got caught...It all looked utterly romantic, and too much sweet, as both the longing souls finally felt bliss in each others warmth...
"I am sorry geet" suddenly maan uttered breaking her trance...She looked at him in confusion, waiting for him to continue...
"woh kal ke liye" he could guess her confused state..."I should have talk to you properly...but then after you disconnected, my friend called...and she kept blabbering...aur mai call back nahi kar paya" he looked sincerely guilty...but his this confession made geet angry...
"you were talking to a girl...at night...for 1 hour" this thought jolted her inner jealousy for the very first time...He was talking to a girl, ignoring her calls...she looked at him with her accusing hazels...
"woh thats why I was saying sorry" maan stood up looking away...literally gulping his saliva, feeling scared of his sherni...who looked quite raged with the reality...
"geet she is my friend...I mean friendship mai raat ko call chalta hai na..." he stammered moving back...as geet stood up, dangerously advancing towards him...
"ha chalta hai ...and that is why you were so disinterested in talking to me last night" she was hurt, as her heart cried reminiscing the longing she went through yesterday night...just to hear his voice...and he was busy entertaining his friend...
"aisa nahi hai geet...I always feel nervous infront of you, like I will hurt you blabbering something strange"
"nervous...with me"...geet felt sad, little let down...She painfully smiled looking into his eyes..."your friend is really lucky" she silently conveyed him how much she craves to hear him talking to her...
"geet" maan panicked with her words, sensing the hidden pain behind it...He came forward to hold her, but geet tired walking away...But then maan stubbornly grabbed her hand and pulled her in his arms...

Both were extremely close, breathing on each other faces...Geet kept looking at him, getting weak with his possessive hold...
"you are getting it all wrong" he painfully whispered...
"mujhe jaane dijiye maan" geet meekly said...trying to get out of his hold...
Maan didn't said any thing...just nodded his head in no...He was not ready to leave her like this, with so much insecurities...Nothing can be this heart wrenching to see her sulk because of him...
"koi aa jayega" she tired giving excuse...
"aane do...It's my cabin" he stubbornly pulled her more closer...
"hume aise koi dekh lega" she panicked...
"mujhe koi farak nahi padta" maan was mere inches away from her face...with their breaths mingling with each other...
"lekin mujhe padta hai" this words left her mouth, and she realised what she said...It depicted her denial towards him, his touch...
Maan left her, feeling rejected..."I am sorry" he was deeply hurt...
"maan mera woh matlab nahi tha" geet cried...
"It's ok geet...I have work...you carry on" he sat on his chair, looking into his file...finding it hard to ignore his jaan, who was looking at him in guilt...

"maan I am really sorry...mera sach mai woh matlab..." she eagerly tried to clear the misunderstanding, when the door opened and ranbir entered in maan's cabin with some files...
"geet tum yaha" ranbir excitedly came to geet, pulling her in his arms..."what a surprise...how are you beta" he chirpily asked...
"I am fine sir" she meekly said...still moving her gaze towards maan, who was now standing, looking at them blankly...
Ranbir asked her about her fathers health...and smiled knowing he was fine and geet would be joining office from today itself...
"that's really a very good news beta...happy to have you back"
Geet uncomfortably smiled, hiding her pain...She now and then kept looking at maan, who was now busy discussing some thing with ranvir...Geet felt left out and tired to walk away, when ranbir called her back...
"Geet it would be nice if maan and you work together on finalizing this design...Actually sasha had some doubts, which I think maan would let you know...just work on it, if they are really that important...or else I am ok with your original design" he smiled handing over the blue print in her hand...
Ranbir was about to leave them alone, but then he turned around...
"maan now geet is back...and I hope you will get out of your grumpy mood" ranbir teased imagining how frustrated he was in that meeting with sasha...while maan looked at his dad in surprise, then smiled nodding his head in yes...

Geet was confuse with their convo, so looked at maan for explaination as soon as ranbir sir left...
"It's nothing geet...sasha's all doubts were crap...so i think there is no need for any discussion" his stern voice made her shiver...but she still tried to persuade him...
"par ranbir sir toh..."
"geet mai bol raha hu na...your design are fine...I am finalizing it" he authoritively commanded...
"but I want to know what doubts sasha had" geet stubbornly argued...
"adi will help you with this" maan suddenly sounded rude...
"aur aap" she expectantly looked at him...
"I have work..." came his cold voice...
"ok" geet was hurt with his ignorance, she right away left his cabin...hiding her tears...

Maan closed his eyes, cursing himself for his rudeness...but than geet didn't wanted to be around him, she had problem with people seeing them together...that is what she said, then be it...He looked through the blinds, finding her drown in some work...He kept staring her way, not able to hold back his love for her...But then her wish is his command, he looked away the moment she turned her head towards him...sensing his gaze on her...Geet looked at him, craving for his one look...and that is when adi entered her cabin...

Adi followed her gaze and found her looking at maan...A teasing expression formed on his face, looking at his friend, who was so much engrossed in niharofying a guy for the very first time...He naughtily laughed in his hysteric style, breaking her longing trance...
"geet kaha khoyi hai"
"woh...mai bas asehi...tum kab aaye" geet stammered, feeling flushed...
"ummm jab you were busy looking at maan sir" he laughed again...
"nahi woh mai..." geet tried covering up, but adi stopped her saying he was joking...Finally after asking her about her dad's health, he showed her the file he came to give her...and was about to leave when geet stopped him...
"adi woh ranbir sir was telling sasha had some doubts about this dam construction project...do you know anything about it" she could not hold back her anxiety to know what happened that ranbir sir said that to maan...
"nothing serious geet...sasha as usual tried to out smart you...but maan trashed her ideas right away, as she was hell bent on taking your place in the project...But than sasha shamelessly kept arguing and at the end maan sir annouced that he will work on this project only when geet is there or else ranbir sir can find his replacement too" adi laughed shaking his head..."geet tumhe dekhana chahiye tha sasha ka face...It was like a tight slap on her face" he kept laughing holding his stomach...but then he abruptly stopped looking at geet...who had that proud smile on her face, and was lovingly looking at maan through the glass partition...

"geet" adi called her...
"ummm" geet was in her trance...relishing the handsome sight infront...
"maan sir bohat ache hai na" adi played smart, desperate to know her feelings for maan...
"ha" geet whispered...
"he really cares for you" adi continued...
"I know" a small smile covered her lips...
"he likes you a lot" adi smiled himself...
"ummm" geet blushed, still drown in his charm...
"aur tum" adi stayed still, holding his breath...till he heard her speak...
"mai bhi..." the words left her mouth and she realised what she confessed...poor girl looked at adi in shock..."mera woh matlab nahi tha..." she tried explaining but adi stopped her again..."geet kuch unkahi baatein hum bhi samjh lete hai" and he winked at her and left from their leaving a blushing geet behind...

Geet bit her lips, closing her eyes...maan is making her totally insane..."jhalli muh band nahi rakh sakti thi" she smacked her head, blushing even more..."unhone meri side li sabke samne...ranbir sir ko bhi suna diya" she cutely smiled..."mai kyu nahi samjh pati unki unkahi baatein...kyu kabhi kuch jatate nahi woh" she pouted looking his way...but then found his chair empty...She hurriedly ran to his cabin, feeling this urge to see him, to let him know what he means to her...Suddenly the urgency killed her with in, she barged into his cabin...calling his name...but found it empty..."kaha ho aap maan" she made a baby crying face...then ran out asking everyone about his where abouts...Finally someone guided her that he went towards the parking lot, talking on his phone...Geet thanked him and ran towards the lift...Her frantic heartbeats gave away her excitement, her zeal to see him, to feel him...

As soon as the lift door opened towards the basement, geet ran out searching him between the cars...She finally sees him standing at a distance, talking to some one on phone...

She smiled, walking towards him with bigger enthusiastic steps...But than her steps halted as a girls voice echoed through out the empty basement...Geet looked at maan curiously, as his face covered with unimaginable happiness looking at someone...Geet walked closer and followed his gaze, and found him looking at a girl...who came running and leapt into his arms...Her smile vanished, as a unknown fear took over her senses, looking at maan's happiness...while holding that girl in his arms...Geet looks away awkwardly, as their closeness induced a diffrent kind of feeling into her...may be jealousy...
Who is she, the thought pierced her soul...Is she his friend, with whom he talks so much...

Geet closed her eyes, not able to stand the sight infront...she dejectedly started walking back, when heard her speak..."God I can't live without you maan...missed you so much" her chirpy, yet longing voice pricked geet's heart...
"really" came maan's teasing voice...and the girl moaned playfully smacking his arms...
Geet opened her eyes which were full of tears now...She again started walking back, when heard maan's voice again...
"yaar maar mat...after all I am the MAAN SINGH KHURANA" maan said with an attitude...
"ok ok Mr. khurana...lekin please batayiye na how much you missed me" she blinked her hazels, looking at him expectantly...
ummm itna sa...maan showed with a little space between his two fingers...to which the girl pouted...but than maan smiled and cupped her face, saying..."I missed you a lot Ms. RIDHIMA GUPTA"
The words left his mouth and ridhima hugged him tight...feeling overwhelmed with his words...while maan smiled hugging her back...Not realising the presence of his jaan, his geet...who stood rooted looking at the girl, who was none other than her best friend...
"ridzy" geet whispered, digesting the shock of her life...

I wana know, how many of you are stunned with ridzy's entryWink...And do tel me how was the dhamakaEmbarrassed

Precap:- Geet longing for maanCry

Hello guys, first of all i am really sorry for my late updates...I dont do it intentionally...but i am accepting the fact that i am loosing my concentration from my stories...And I assure u I will try to correct it as early as possible...

This is my favorite baby and I can never ignore it...or any of my stories...They are mine and will be always close to my heart...so guys darne ka nahi...I will be back with more dhamakas in it...like I did wid this upper updateWink

Next update is ready, but I wont hurry in posting it yet...So if you guys want a quicker update, than give me a quicker response and a solid one too...

Pls press the like button and comment...me waiting eagerly...

love u lots,
varshaEmbarrassed

(C) 2012 Varsha Khedekar, All Rights Reserved.

Edited by mahimaneet - 19 November 2012 at 10:38pm

The following 272 member(s) liked the above post:

kichusahveyashvijaysinghjasmeen64SShah786shanmanjugeeta1803nehavashionly4mailsnisha319tanishasingh3shubhiguptagayathripriyankPoorvaArorasumigeetCandy_jschloeeSarah08sarah_12naanavansaima_30kangsarbjeetsushloveLavz.Da.Wordniki7611canongurbinabubble333dalursana678kavitha05GURTI369sweetmelonSalmankatcutesrijuEnigma78maaneet_manicprathana94angeljyotiAminagatoensarah_zaishaaparnapoduripiyasingh9290860623luminousdivyaraghanigeetkamaanammy_amnaasmi123ammyicycoollathaauariz2000Gemmkalpana_spn-Trinity-...Roses123...sugivarunthendral_111rizwanaqcloudflowerdrashtipatel30PoonamTanisa79mamatha.sanj1905priyankasweet21maneet2086goyalkalpna123lovepoopreet.harmancyaapriyankadwivediSukham12annbellanisafbbinduniki02CiaMaaneetTheSunShinesweet-mishtyAameradeepthichdhwanimehta23cutestarzshruthiruchsnadia-arshadtaaneeParimishtykainturakiranSingMe2Sleep26_chaitraKhusluvsmaaneetnostalgicmoonahsaaspyarkaflowing_riverpari1689Luvforeverpayal12azainaArchanaRoyTaranaGeetvarthyadi000ylaraibmaan-ki-jaanBlushingqueenmounacutykavya.sravyaMakpieundercoverhappyzaidi98tania90angelgurtineha512keerthi90anky_sPujaShreemansi.tripathiNH1971mayashrisawant7-eiya-pingu.tinguCrystalSayacutemishtifatema_007-Awaari---Dia--CuteTommym-g19sree.maneetHawtieSeepprema_ksam_sweet_paricherieLoversonali_22baisakh45KomaLSunnyOblivion007frnd.of.frndzkareena32WhypadhuMyInfatuationzkiran99angelarafdivya22aakritisri1111shristi1anjalisen85sheetalvasa286pearlgurti30Ambibambyns.1jssood-SmexySmile-allibrdreamymishti88sridevi_nd_soniaana1411kingofmeKasiKasianmirzaVinsh23preetymaaneetnats0101mayaparipayal.gupta177vandana73geetsrir.maanKamliKudi...RIDDHIMA...shri12Rosmithasobia4maaneetDei_Gratiapriya_ya1408jeyanthi123Brown-Eyeskshubhangidhakdhak22lovesiatrishtejvalli30sporthy_smile28CherishhHanishadeviKoolsmileabhayprsinghsweetsampa39NeejuTeamMcSwarekdeepali1022ZohamaaneetTinkerBellapiya27awesomepoojafantesynehakapoor7pixelflower62018myprideushankitvchappydays30paponeconritzy09ambeernkuhu18preeti.1misty_drastifannihatrialicia212anjucoolAlamelusmallvilledivareenaanuandavijanu_2006-Priti11-mandymoret_areebHansaNbubblygal1711maaniqra--aarthi--meena..seemamaryAsh1991maanmeet1sona-rai--Ratna--ammu5honeygrapesdlife19mandy15yoga23priyazaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6kabslockspunam2712gill123Shruthelove2_somaLittle_Mermaid.-padmarao-jasraj123Craziest_MGTyroRemya_PillaiKINGKHANFANimpoojaverma_SharmeenLuvsGCLILY111144Desigirls12lehr-lakshmi-_Maaneet_JeevanaPRashmi...tamanna1391vrinda22_BlackPearl_abinash079--Zehnaseeb--mysteriousmilli-BlushaLicious-khwaishfanspvdBabajiKaThulluInfinity.Donnaatabby999..AnushaGeet..singh24

sobia4maaneet IF-Dazzler
sobia4maaneet
sobia4maaneet

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
r

~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**

chalo me back to comment on this FAB. update ...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

but firstly ...aapke iss stupid ever soo confused Maan ki tou mien Beep ki Beep ..Angry

~~**~~*~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**

now starting with the 1st scene ...

Was she really here, or again he is day dreaming about her...
"maan" her whimper, dragged him out of his confusion...

hayee heroin roo rahi hai n he is still thinking if its true or he is hallucinating ...bechara i can say ..TongueTongue

awww meri cutey feeling his pain ...she is such a sweetheart yrr ...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

"yeh kya karte rehte ho aap" she cried, as the blood stain looked prominent...

so true di ...waise experience kiya hai kiya ..?? Wink EmbarrassedEmbarrassed LOL EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Wink

Nothing could be this soothing, than holding your life protectively in your arms...

that one romantic moment took swept me off with their magic ...Day Dreaming
aweee they are honey sweet when 2gether ...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

He moved closer and took her back in his arms, surprising her with his bold self...
"I hate myself...when you cry" he breathed on her face...

Day Dreaming Blushing Day Dreaming Blushing Day Dreaming Blushing Day Dreaming Blushing Day Dreaming Blushing ...

aww he is such a sweetie pie ...i love him for his sweet gestures n quite love ..he is best at it ..ClapClap EmbarrassedEmbarrassed StarStar

He leaned in and kissed on her forehead, lingering his lips over their just for a split second...

Day Dreaming Blushing Day Dreaming Blushing Day Dreaming Blushing Day Dreaming Blushing Day Dreaming Blushing ...

"he is fine...woh doctor gave him discharge...so brij veer ji allowed me to join office today itself" she looked at him innocently while uttering her explaination...

me wondering if it was Brij who allowed or was it she who wanted to meet him ...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed LOL EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

woh khoon...she shuttered in panic...I saw blood drops near my table...woh aapke hai na" she suddenly whimpered, knowing its his...

Me wondering what magic does this 4 letter word LOVE has ...ShockedShocked
how come she got to know yrr ...wondering if this happens in real life as well ..??

********~~~~~~~~~~~*********
MERA FAV. PART 

"geet woh...actually...my hand...its nothing, bas aisehi thoda lag gaya hai" he moved back, withdrawing himself from her hold...feeling awkward to let her know, how madly he was craving for her when she was missing for that short span of time...
"kaise kuch nahi hai...can't you see how badly its bleeding" she took his palm in her hand...and dragged him to the near by sofa..."aap bilkul khud ka dhyan nahi rakhate" she cutely cribbed, with that pearls crawling down her cheeks...while maan thought in his mind "kyuki tum ho na meri fikar karne ke liye" and smiled...
Geet took the first aid box from the drawer, and sat closer to him...wiping his bruises...

yrr me just thinking she is such a sweetheart n he ...total fool but still he is a cutey pie ...
when u love her till no limit then y hiding ur feeling ...uhh idiot ..!!
but then time will make this change ...I HOPE ..!!

love the care they both holds for one n other ...the way they take cares of each other ...i don't know y but sometime i feel that friendship bond in thr love as well ...LOL

~~~~~~~~~*********~~~~~~~~~~~

I should have talk to you properly...but then after you disconnected, my friend called...and she kept blabbering...aur mai call back nahi kar paya

ehehe ..poor guy sach bol kar bhi phas gaya ...nhi bolta tab bhi mishty naraaz hoti ...LOL TongueTongue LOL

"you were talking to a girl...at night...for 1 hour" this thought jolted her inner jealousy for the very first time.

awee the J feeling ...ClapClap Tongue ClapClap

"geet she is my friend...I mean friendship mai raat ko call chalta hai na..." he stammered moving back...as geet stood up, dangerously advancing towards him...
"ha chalta hai ...and that is why you were so disinterested in talking to me last night" she was hurt,

i wonder its the same MSK who was putting his words infront of his dad in the last update ...ehehe ...BHEEGI BILLI jaise lag raha tha ...ROFL ROFL ROFL 

"aisa nahi hai geet...I always feel nervous infront of you, like I will hurt you blabbering something strange"
"nervous...with me"...geet felt sad, little let down...She painfully smiled looking into his eyes..."your friend is really lucky

me tou like pulling my hairs ...yrr ek tou woh sach bol raha hai fir bhi sab kuch galat huraha hai ...OuchOuch
but fir she is also right ...janab kuch bolte jo nhi hain aur abb kisi aur LARKI se 1hr baat karenge tou boora lagna tou banta hai na ...
Sobia sighing di ...pata nhi aapka SHY MSK yahan aur kiya kiya pagalpanti karega ...OuchOuch Angry OuchOuch

mujhe koi farak nahi padta" maan was mere inches away from her face...with their breaths mingling with each other...
"lekin mujhe padta hai" this words left her mouth, and she realised what she said...

yrr truely yahan tou i was on a ride to read it all in mili seconds ...LOL n result another Misunderstanding ...Ouch
poor maaneet ...!!

Ranbir was about to leave them alone, but then he turned around...
"maan now geet is back...and I hope you will get out of your grumpy mood" ranbir teased 

ehehehe ...hope aap samajh sakte apne bete ke mood ki ISLI waja ..LOL Embarrassed

"but I want to know what doubts sasha had" geet stubbornly argued...
"adi will help you with this" maan suddenly sounded rude...

hwww ..oyee yeh MSK wale harkatien na meri sweetie pie ke saath mat karoo idiot duffer ...khutta na hu tou ..AngryAngry 

"woh...mai bas asehi...tum kab aaye" geet stammered, feeling flushed...
"ummm jab you were busy looking at maan sir" he laughed again...

aweee agaya ..mera cupid Adi aagaya ...Party

"geet kuch unkahi baatein hum bhi samjh lete hai" and he winked at her and left from their leaving a blushing geet behind...

ehehe ..i was rolfing like a maniac on this rapid fire round ..
ROFL
poor girl lost in HIS charm confessed ...!!
adi plss yrr kuch bolna mat abhi tou love birds ne bhi officially propose nhi kiya ...TongueTongue LOL TongueTongue

"mai kyu nahi samjh pati unki unkahi baatein...kyu kabhi kuch jatate nahi woh" she pouted looking his way

well agar WOH kuch bolne lage tou yahan saari problem ka THE END na hujaye magar sab se bari problem hi yahi hai ke humare mahaaan MSK kuch bolte nhi ...OuchOuch TongueTongue AngryAngry OuchOuch

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryAngryAngry Angry Angry  Angry  Angry  AngryAngry AngryAngryAngry AngryAngryAngry Angry AngryAngryAngry AngryAngryAngry AngryAngryAngry AngryAngry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryAngryAngry Angry Angry  Angry  

"ridzy" geet whispered, digesting the shock of her life...

i hate u Varsha di ...yeh kiya kara ..!! Cry
waise me gonna read the previous parts ...ridz ko tou pata tha na geet ki story wonder if she knows the name of that guy ...ShockedShocked

Angry  AngryAngry AngryAngryAngry AngryAngryAngry Angry AngryAngryAngry AngryAngryAngry AngryAngryAngry AngryAngry
Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryAngryAngry Angry Angry  Angry  Angry  AngryAngry AngryAngryAngry AngryAngryAngry Angry AngryAngryAngry AngryAngryAngry AngryAngryAngry AngryAngry

UPDATE SOON NOW ...
hanging end dee kar bhag gayi hoo ...DeadDead

Waiting Papa ...WinkWink

Edited by sobia4maaneet - 20 November 2012 at 7:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahimaneet

KINGKHANFAN IF-Sizzlerz
KINGKHANFAN
KINGKHANFAN

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Superb updt Dear...!!!
Geet longing for maan continue soon.
Pata nahi aage kya hoga...??Confused

Edited by KINGKHANFAN - 20 November 2012 at 1:26pm

mahimaneet

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Nooo, please don't make this triangle love, I don't want kebab main hadi between Maaneet CryUnhappy

mahimaneet

-BlushaLicious- IF-Stunnerz
-BlushaLicious-
-BlushaLicious-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Superb One !!

mahimaneet

alicia212 IF-Rockerz
alicia212
alicia212