_Ridz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Next week in the show, Jeevika and Maanvi find out that Karan is Swamini Bua's son. They bring Karan back to the house. Swamini is shocked and is unable to believe all this, as she believes she had given birth to a still born child. Its revealed that Dadaji knew the child wasn't dead and is guilty for keeping the Mother – Son duo separated for so long. Swamini gets majorly hurt and stops talking to Dadaji. Dadaji repents his decision that hurt Swamini so badly. Family members and then Karan, try to calm down Swamini and reunite Swamini and dadaji. The whole family is rejoiced and all celebrate Diwali together, but somehow Viren is getting cornered by Swamini.Is this a new happy beginning in Vadhera family or the advent of some major negative force. .? Will Viren and Swamini's Relation stay the same as before ? Will Jeevika and Maanvi be able to identify the approaching threat in their family ??????

--STAR PLUS TELLY BLOG

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aashika_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
tfs.
approaching threat...karan became a gud guy and also joined hands with family to calm down sb aganist dadaji na...phir this approaching threat kya ho sakta hai??as we didn't see any start of next track
_Ridz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Aashika_virman

tfs.

approaching threat...karan became a gud guy and also joined hands with family to calm down sb aganist dadaji na...phir this approaching threat kya ho sakta hai??as we didn't see any start of next track

viren becoming jealous of karan may be because he was SB's laadla
manan_virika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If Viren dies and Jeevika is forced to marry Karan, I will be MAD!!!
sreedevi9988 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wot bt singin track??!!😕 if manvi stays 2 solve vadhera drama thn who vl go sing n romance wit my virat???😕
BloomingAway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: arshi_arvi

I'll be even madder then you!!!!
-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That will be a very quick turnover.
.jai. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sreedevi9988

wot bt singin track??!!😕 if manvi stays 2 solve vadhera drama thn who vl go sing n romance wit my virat???😕

😕😕
😕 Edited by 101251 - 11 years ago
Dhoxi thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshi_arvi

OMG please dont say things like that !! if viren died then i will be ...