India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Stepmother treatment

MM232 Senior Member
MM232
MM232

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
i was checking loyality of colors yesterday and i was just shocked.
yesterday there was a special episode of kuttan for 1 hour, that 1000 episode. but at 11pm there was no bv and parichay make way to get telecast! what is this colors:-( why always nainsafi with our show? please comment friends:-(

* This is not mine I read this on "We Hate Colors TV" facebook page.

Edited by MM232 - 09 November 2012 at 9:25am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sarayu207NBT_MMmini4monucosmosandme

shivangi838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivangi838
shivangi838

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
COLORS channel is absolutely fair wid all other shows except 4 NBT. When Nbt cud not b telecast ed on it's usual time they didn't show it at 11pm Cryas BV repeats were very important 4 dem and now wen the same is happening wid Parichay the r showin it at 11. AngryThumbs DownUnhappy

I wonder wat partiality is this?Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mini4monu

cosmosandme Goldie
cosmosandme
cosmosandme

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivangi838

COLORS channel is absolutely fair wid all other shows except 4 NBT. When Nbt cud not b telecast ed on it's usual time they didn't show it at 11pm Cryas BV repeats were very important 4 dem and now wen the same is happening wid Parichay the r showin it at 11. AngryThumbs DownUnhappy

I wonder wat partiality is this?Dead
really...it's unfair...i hope not to see the same thing happening in season2...colors plz sudhar jao...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mini4monu

MM232 Senior Member
MM232
MM232

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
The only thing I am not happy about is that NBT2 will be on Colors. Actually I don't trust any of the channels so it doesn't really matter. we have to live with this fact that indian television will never change.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NBT_MMmini4monu

NBT_MM Senior Member
NBT_MM
NBT_MM

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=MM232]The only thing I am not happy about is that NBT2 will be on Colors. Actually I don't trust any of the channels so it doesn't really matter. we have to live with this fact that indian television will never change.[/QUOTE]
agree

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MM232mini4monushivangi838

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index