Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ASRHOTNEZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
i cant type more! my fingers have not stopped since i got the news!

but im with you Barun 

hope you get all the hapiness!

MY  BEST WISHES AND PRAYERS WITH YOU BOTH!

MY BREAKING DOWN CAN'T TYPE A WORD MORE!

STAY HAPPY FOREVER

LOADS OF LOVE 

MERZ😭😭😭
DaRkPrInCeSs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely post!
the bestest things  fans can say!!!πŸ˜ƒ
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post! Could someone just tell me what exactly happened???? I mean the conclusion... I knew the forum was in rage and depression, I was having my exams, i couldnt follow each n every detail... so now im back... I really wanna know what exactly happened???!!! what did barun say in that radio show???? pls someone enlighten me na... πŸ˜•
samirao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice post , I completely agree with u , what should i say any thing about him u said it all , I heard that he cried 2 times on the set of ipkknd , I just read post of 1 mem of the forum she said she saw him and he was on the ph , but he end his conversation and talk to her , and his answer Iam not going any where Iam here , really he is man with golden heartEdited by samirao - 11 years ago
mfcblue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
im confused... WHATS GOING ON? PLZ PM ME...
MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
 One of the best posts ever seen πŸ‘ yes barun we will stay with you NO MATTER WHAT
pranita05 thumbnail
i just loved this awesome post dear......
I can't imagine my single day without BARUN,i'm a die heart fan of him.
but i want to wish him for a great future in bolly...and a wonderful married life.
go ahead  barun, we all arshians  are with u for always.what says guys???????
last but not least...
I LOVE YOU BARUN.

Ree1306 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post 4 d most awesome person in d world...I love u Barun Sobti..nd will always luv u nd b ur pankha 4 d rest of my life...I love u always nd forever..!! 
angel_prachi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Barun a person wo have the power to make smile others nd today i will say im proud to be ur fan nd wishe one day in my life zindagi khatam hone se pehle apse kbar milsakhoun nd just tel u ki u make me smile wen i was shatered of life with a heart problm i have face but wen i watch u hear u feel every pain go aways nd wish u neva go  of ipkknd want this  know im selfish nai nai my heart wo bimar heart is selfish want watch u always hear always arshi was the best jodi in the world luv u so muchhh barun bhaya nd this lil sis always pray fr u nd pashmi didu nd fr sanaya di God bless u always give u loads of happiness joy success nd most precious love in life..plzzz dnt leave us plzzz barun bhaya if anyday u read it plzzz dnt go ..LUV U FRM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART..<3...
Pizookie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

BARUN SOBTI, He is a legacy... We will miss you terribly and we won't watch the show without you.. I know, one day you will be a great star and many will regret for their deeds then... We are always there for you.. ❀️