Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Article: The Politics never dies IPKKND (Page 4)

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
tfs

MistyDawn IF-Rockerz
MistyDawn
MistyDawn

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
The PH has a reputation of dumping the old show show when they come up with a new one.  Though I have not seen seen Geet but I know this is what happened with that show when IPKKND started.. Now the same thing has happened with QH starting on Zee. This PH has to stop handling 2 projects at the same time and the channel should come up with a clause of not letting any PH start a new show without wrapping up the former..I think motivation level in the whole creative team of IPK has gone down..and this reflects onscreen..the quality of product is nowhere near to what it was when the show started. But audience stuck with this show just because of the leads who are phenomenal..they truly won hearts as one of the best onscreen couple in Indian television history.. But even they need a proper storyline, screen play, dialogues to perform...When that doesnt happen, actors too start disassociating themselves from the character..dont feel the same conviction and that hurts them more than anyone else..I just wish the PH handled this show with some love and professionalism.. For now ending season1 with ArShi is not a bad idea.. Let the actors rejuvinate and then come back with season2..same cast and fresh storyline..I guess that should work well for everyone..

TFS :)
_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
the PH or its represetative or whoever comes and makes thousand posts saying how Barun is responsible and Barun Sobti knowing the result actually gave all the credit to them...if they think that we are fools then wrong..at least not me.. i can clearly see the behind the camera

Gautam?? Kernal the ID was Gautam's i knew it!!

t4s for the article!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..

Forever19 IF-Rockerz
Forever19
Forever19

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

the PH or its represetative or whoever comes and makes thousand posts saying how Barun is responsible and Barun Sobti knowing the result actually gave all the credit to them...if they think that we are fools then wrong..at least not me.. i can clearly see the behind the camera

Gautam?? Kernal the ID was Gautam's i knew it!!

t4s for the article!

i wish i knew it earlier..his posts and language was always amazing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_TheJoker-

shubz1 IF-Dazzler
shubz1
shubz1

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
@Divy: Thanks for posting it!! 

Well, truth can't be hidden for long!! Glad the truth is out!!!  

BS is being used in all the games going on!!!  Wish loads of luck to BS!!   
orpi IF-Dazzler
orpi
orpi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
awww my poor baby BS !! I was always with you and will always be !! no matter what!! love you BS !! you've been really strong and didnt shout didnt say anything against them!! love you and today you've gained more respect from my side!! Salute to you Mr. Perfect BS love love n love for you!!
Mizhi Senior Member

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
_Afrin_ Goldie
_Afrin_
_Afrin_

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
the 1st thing came into my mind after reading this article is that, Kernal is GH...its sad that we will never get to know the truth...isnt it funny that where some 4donkey ppl r openly blaming BS for everything, the concerned actor never bad mouthed them...none of the actors...Its always the culprit who needs to scream loud and blame others to save his butt...4donkeys is doing the same...
anyways thanx for the article...indirectly this article says a lot...and abt diwali even they r bang on...I had the same feeling...

Go to top