Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

filler episode...seriously [DT Note: Pg 3] (Page 2)

Sunsetglow IF-Sizzlerz
Sunsetglow
Sunsetglow

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Its not just about DD..
ofcoz she was brilliant today..(as always)

But the episode was very eventful...
very important for the upcoming track...!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.rishbala.-brokensoul--SmexyGhost-.MishtyLove.

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Agree.

After RK finds out it was Shammu, I was waiting for Madhu to find out. What would be her reaction, how she would cope with it and what their relationship would be after she finds out.

I was waiitng for this track to end, because they were dragging it for so long with so many pooja's and seduction of Dipz and all unnecessary kitchen politics and saari fiasco.

But with Madhu finding out, I want them not to rush it and give full justice in showing us what her feelings, what she was going through, how she confronts Shammu, Paddy's reaction and how she faces RK with all this burden in her heart.

This is the climax, so makers should give enough time to show us what Madhu feels and what happens to father daughter relationship.  Otherwise it would be an incomplete track. After all the biggest thing is the daughter getting to know her father was the one behind her husband's condition.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.rishbala.-Sexy--SmexyGhost-manesha76.MishtyLove.

.rishbala. Senior Member
.rishbala.
.rishbala.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
thanks for reply guys
-SmexyGhost- IF-Sizzlerz
-SmexyGhost-
-SmexyGhost-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
 I dont think it was a filler epi. I enjoyed it vry much. DD has done an outstanding job. I luvd her emotion with grt expression.She rocked yesterday.Thumbs Up
Abhayangel IF-Dazzler
Abhayangel
Abhayangel

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Agree with u...
I m die hard fan of vivian but.It was the first episode in which RK was not shown but still didn't miss him for even a second...
Drashti was fab and her expressions were awesome..
When episode was over then i recollected the whole episode and it came in my mind that RK was not in todays episode and still i enjoyed it...
So for me as usual it was awesome episode..
But the fact is everyone has own liking and POV... Just like others cant force u to like someone...
U cant force them to like DD..
So just chill..
silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Hey buddy chill out dear your title says you poiting some one. See dear every one has their POV and if someone saying their POV then it doesn't mean you go over making topic pointing that person. Infact no one bashed anybody, it was one individual view, analysis and POV over topic. I suppose what one saying is her POV but what you saying it points others, saying on them personally in anger and that is nor correct step. Every art maker should accept good and bad point both. Not all person thinks alike so respect other views too.

Edited by emptyworld - 09 November 2012 at 9:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhayangelitsRitzi

.BadtameezBrat. IF-Sizzlerz
.BadtameezBrat.
.BadtameezBrat.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
epi was fab n dd too...  it was needed epi... i dnt think so it was filler... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhayangelmanesha76

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
lol!! cant people respect the TM for her opinion  in this post now!! i dont see anything here that people have to be offended!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index