India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

a day of pouring out of emotions

PeraltaGarranty IF-Sizzlerz
PeraltaGarranty
PeraltaGarranty

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
i ususally dread fridays but today was different Embarrassed (well the last part sucked i know so fridays still suck but i didnt watch it so thank god LOL )

but such a meaningful beautiful episode amazing performances by both these guys they just oozed love for each other the chemistry fab basically everyone must have gone

when they talked about indu finally i thought they would never acknowledge it

the way rishi gave his shawl the way they walked hand in hand from the dargah it was all amazing

thanks for a great episode although ya loads of mommy drama to come next gear up guys! LOL LOL

again i mention how superb was that shoutout wohoo! Star

and a few points
please cvs today i loved it the meaningful talks and all but please please dont make them mushy i dont like mushy Dead that destroyed inshi
keep them fiesty and bantery sometimes everyone loves it Wink

dont forget the romance in the midst of the drama a few minutes an episode will do but dont forget them otherwise we will all coz of the drama

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

kulbirkangkhushi1985Raleighbcatsumitonlyruhin1234Bharu11rupzgalsakshi1carmelnkarthik80riyakhanAnu_1Salmanisthebestmygabytwila-sumana-prachidewadinats07Ranjinikishansynicshona90palingenesis-SUMITaholic-loveinshiShivuNozzieAblazedEnigma..J.LOSneha.ko-dear10-Silent.DreamerDivineluster

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
right mels..except that last 5 secs scene..i enjoyed my inshi episode..what an understanding yaar..kitna pyaar kartehai dono & seriously inshi are pure souls yaar..i pray god they should not get separated at any cost at any situation for anybody. 

plz ila mam abh toh toda melodrama queen ki scenes kam kijiye..we are least bothered about her existence..we watch HD for only & only inshi..kindly concentrate on inshi kahani 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sumitonlyAnu_1riyakhanSalmanisthebesttwilapalingenesis-SUMITaholic-ShivuNozziePeraltaGarranty

loveinshi IF-Sizzlerz
loveinshi
loveinshi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
me too loved the epi..Day Dreaming

m so happy today.. after ages CVs gave a good epi on friday.. all zashi.. nothing else..Day Dreaming(or i dont want to consider anythig elseLOL)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhanAnu_1twilapalingenesis-SUMITaholic-ShivuNozziePeraltaGarranty

Salmanisthebest IF-Dazzler
Salmanisthebest
Salmanisthebest

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
kitna achach lag raha tha sirf aur sirf zashi in full episode...man ho raha tha yeh episode chalta rahe bas chalta rahe like thisBig smileEmbarrassed

unko yun dekhkar gan yaad aa gaya tha

yeh hamari tumhari baate yun hi chalti rahe...chalti raheEmbarrassedBig smile

Edited by tabu31noor - 09 November 2012 at 9:19am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sumitonlyAnu_1twila-SUMITaholic-palingenesisRanjinikishanPeraltaGarrantySneha.koShivuNozzie

Anu_1 Goldie
Anu_1
Anu_1

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for wonderful post.Hug   Awesome episode.  The way both expressed how they felt in 8 years, that loneliness, bechain and why they could not love their respective spouses.. I loved their heart to heart talk, like husband and wife.  I was sad when Zara said, if I get one chance, I want to shower all my love to Indu.Ma ka mamtha!!!! And how beautifully Zara said to Rishi, Indu is your jaan know...

Mels, I always love darga scene. Maula song was pictured.   I liked the way they confessed their love in front of God and Rishi's belief that one day his shreematiji will come... Love his strong and pure love for one and only for his shreematiji.

Yes now we will get Swetha's (mommy) lot of melodrama!!!!

Sumit and Rati were awesome.   Love my ZaShiBig smile

Edited by Anu_1 - 09 November 2012 at 9:22am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sumitonlyriyakhanSalmanisthebesttwilaRanjinikishanpalingenesisPeraltaGarrantyShivuNozzie

riyakhan Goldie
riyakhan
riyakhan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
ZaShi ZaShi ZaShi ZaShi  ROCKSSS!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RanjinikishanPeraltaGarrantySneha.ko

Anu_1 Goldie
Anu_1
Anu_1

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tabu31noor

kitna achach lag raha tha sirf aur sirf zashi in full episode...man ho raha tha yeh episode chalta rahe bas chalta rahe like thisBig smileEmbarrassed

unko yun dekhkar gan yaad aa gaya tha

yeh hamari tumhari baate yun hi chalti rahe...chalti raheEmbarrassedBig smile

Tabu, I too wanted that night never end and we get to see Zashi talk, that they missed for 8 long yeaars...  Very, very good episode.  Enjoyed ZaShiSmileEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PeraltaGarranty

PeraltaGarranty IF-Sizzlerz
PeraltaGarranty
PeraltaGarranty

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
another thing i wanted to add how wrong i was i thought zara will hate it when he keeps remembering indira

but what an amazing touch even though everything is against them zara believes shes indira

hats off to the writer for that Clap
i never expected this

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu_1SalmanisthebestRanjinikishanpalingenesissynic

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index