Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ASR Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!

crazyme12 Groupbie
crazyme12
crazyme12

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
 ASR ROCKS BABY!!!!!!!!!Clap

Ok well let me introduce myself first... I was basically a slient reader on IF for like past one month n I love the show like u all :)

I knw i am kinda late as Barun will be leaving soon (and there will be nothing left in show so probably i'll stop watching...coz thr's only one thing in the show tht i love in it (i guess we all do)...BARUN N SANAYA 'S CHEMISTRY )...but better late than never  :P :P

Actually its kinda gud n bad for me Wink  GUD coz i'll finally be able to concentrate on my studies as Barun won't be thr... n BAD coz Barun won'tt be thr...arrrghhh...n thr is nthing else to watch on TVAngry

So cumin back to the topic,
I kinda started hating IPPKND for how the story was going last to last week n i literally thought of not watching it nymore as it was really important to concentrate on my studies had a really important xam cumin up :P

But d karvachauth, yesterday's and today's episode made me stick like a glue to it...hw can leave it yaar...its super awesome...n wid this sheetal track ending n ASR back in him form to bring the truth its evn better Wink Wink

LOVE U IPPKND SmileBig smileSmileBig smile

p.s : Have another important xam this week...i hope i am able to concentrate
 wish me luck guys Smile Smile Smile

i srsly dun't understand y is it so difficult to concentrate...i mean i sit on my PC to study n end either in IF or watching previous episodes of IPPKND...u never seen to get over it...though u many have watched it n times Tongue Tongue 

One More thing...guys u all write realllyyy welll... HATS OFF to all of u Smile Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suecAnshi7

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top