Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

OMG AAshka Blames Everything On Urvashi!!! (Page 3)

teletubby IF-Dazzler
teletubby
teletubby

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
totally agree...aashka's whining n self pitying attitude jus grates on my nerves!! shes th biggest back stabber in th house...but she only sees mistakes in others whil conveniently forgetting her own chuglis n backbiting!!
n true she only speaks abt urvashi behind her bak...never having th courage t confront her !!Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13.Senorita.-EvilDesires-

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
I keep trying to look for at least one redeeming quality in Aaskha and I find none. Even Sky who I hated to the core had some redeeming quality in him...he did make people laugh sometimes. But Aashka is exactly like Juhi...just sits there all day, sulks and cries over everything. How people like her survive in the real world is something I will never comprehend. 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12ilm25addicted2tvshaf13znursinghuscgirldipali13-naureen786-desicrowd.Senorita.-EvilDesires-HotMessFaraan92

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-EvilDesires-

-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Uff!! I hate her more  then anything BB describe that the reason to disqualify for her captaincy is her English language which she speaks a lot!! sharing captain room which Sana use a lot!! I cant understand what was Urvashi did that she blame everything on Urvashi!!

Edited by sweetrahz - 09 November 2012 at 11:38am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13.Senorita.HotMessFaraan92-EvilDesires-Tony_StraK786

-EvilDesires- IF-Stunnerz
-EvilDesires-
-EvilDesires-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Be.A.Rebel

aashka remind of juhi last yearOuch

I see many ppl compare Aashka with Juhi...I didn't watch last season's BB so dunnno how Juhi was, but I know she was d winner...I hope Aashka also doesn't be a winner like Juhi..

Niketan n Urvashi r the ppl who deserve to b in d finals...even Rajeev is not that bad...but Aashkan Delnaaz are a No No...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13

desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
She wants BB to know ki agar paani ki supply bandh kar di toh no problem...lol...
Actually Ashka is playing a very nice game, the seedhi ronewaali naari... She knows Urvashi is a strong contender, so she is nice and in her good books, but uska patta kaat rahi hai...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13-EvilDesires-

Sree.b Goldie
Sree.b
Sree.b

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Ashka is A big shame on the name of a woman.she does not know to do anything properly n blaming others for her fault.she said that urvashi keep changing her relationship n friendship frequently huh??what about her??now she is all gaga about sapna,but last wk during the rajhneetimtask she was saying so bad thing about sapna.shame on her.she needs to get out soon.but before that bb should show them all the footage of Ashka,so all can see her true face

Edited by abhay12 - 09 November 2012 at 11:56am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13.Senorita.Faraan92-EvilDesires-

-EvilDesires- IF-Stunnerz
-EvilDesires-
-EvilDesires-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetrahz

Uff!! I hate her more then anything BB describe that the reason to disqualify for her captaincy is her English language which she speaks a lot!! sharing captain room which Sana use a lot!! I cant understand what was Urvashi did that she blame everything on Urvashi!!

yeah thats wat my point is...if u r not gud at something how can u blame sum1 else for it...if Siddhu used captain's toilet or Delu Sana used her room coz she allowed them to...she never realized that as a captain u r not on a holiday, captain too has some duties...but she thought she has got a holiday for bichibg...

but then why blame urvashi for all this who was not even involved...and then on top of that u taunt her...I think bcoz Aashka's ego is hurt that ppl first chose her over urvashi as a captain n then BB removed her n eventually urvashi only got to b d captain...so she considers urvashi as her enemy...but she is a loser...

the way she taunts urvashi, I wonder how urvashi tolerates her nonsense coz even if u taunt so much to ppl at ur home even they won't tolerate...how can u expect strangers to tolerate all ur nonsensical drama...I still appreciate urvashi that she doesn't talk about Aashka much n the way she defended her infront of Niketan...

I hope this week Aashka gets out...we hav had enough of her now...!!!"

Edited by nupsie - 09 November 2012 at 12:12pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bittshaf13uscgirldipali13.Senorita.HotMessFaraan92

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index