OMG AAshka Blames Everything On Urvashi!!! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
ashka is a cry baby-- needs to stop hatng/ taunting urvashi every time she has a problem with someone.
i completely agree!!!
plus she also said something about rajiv and niketan not co-operating with her... and if you noticed rajiv and niketan at that tiime.. they were like.. "when did this happen ðŸ˜•?".. ðŸ˜†
I WAS an Aashka fan, today I actually withdraw my support for her. She is a disappointement.
Hate to say this but she is a bitch!
Ashka is spineless...she was actually the worst captain...always a mute spectator...
totally agree...aashka's whining n self pitying attitude jus grates on my nerves!! shes th biggest back stabber in th house...but she only sees mistakes in others whil conveniently forgetting her own chuglis n backbiting!!
n true she only speaks abt urvashi behind her bak...never having th courage t confront her !!😲
I keep trying to look for at least one redeeming quality in Aaskha and I find none. Even Sky who I hated to the core had some redeeming quality in him...he did make people laugh sometimes. But Aashka is exactly like Juhi...just sits there all day, sulks and cries over everything. How people like her survive in the real world is something I will never comprehend. 
aashka remind of juhi last year 
Uff!! I hate her more  then anything BB describe that the reason to disqualify for her captaincy is her English language which she speaks a lot!! sharing captain room which Sana use a lot!! I cant understand what was Urvashi did that she blame everything on Urvashi!!
Edited by sweetrahz - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Be.A.Rebel

aashka remind of juhi last year

I see many ppl compare Aashka with Juhi...I didn't watch last season's BB so dunnno how Juhi was, but I know she was d winner...I hope Aashka also doesn't be a winner like Juhi..

Niketan n Urvashi r the ppl who deserve to b in d finals...even Rajeev is not that bad...but Aashkan Delnaaz are a No No...