HottieSimi2712 Newbie
HottieSimi2712
HottieSimi2712

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Now  days TMKOC is beingg such a bore!! the same old sundar's stupidity 

Daya's HAhahaha

Jetha's Worriess

Celebrities cuming and promoting their films 

sumone should tell the team of TMKOC to give a little twist in this show or it will be moree and more boring and everyone will leave to watch ittCry

Edited by HottieSimi2712 - 09 November 2012 at 9:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Omsaitaahir004

caraj4u Groupbie
caraj4u
caraj4u

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with you. i have already started to skip some episodes of this show and i will be skipping it today when the team of Son of Sardar comes for promotion. It is extremely annoying to see them saying over the top things about celebrities. And also why have the men's have stopped meeting at Abdul's soda shop, atleast there were few funny moments there.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HottieSimi2712Proud-Indiataahir004

Aarti_16 IF-Dazzler
Aarti_16
Aarti_16

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Yes agree with u. But why don't the CVs understand it ?

HottieSimi2712Proud-Indiataahir004

twiggy Groupbie
twiggy
twiggy

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Totally agree - I don't know if people the sense the unrest of the other cast members of the show - there is no more fun on the show - no more Abdul's store meetings of the men - no more storylines that include everyone on the show - the show should be named Jetha & Daya show and not Taarak Metha - I can understand Jetha being a main role character - due to his experience both as a stage artist and as a versatile actor - however, I don't know why so much attention is given to Daya - she cannot act period - she cannot even do the garba - she is totally one dimensional - whether in her speech or in her facial expressions - please note that this is only my opinion - If I upset any one due to my comments - I apologize 

HottieSimi2712--DewDrops--taahir004

..Mishh007.. IF-Stunnerz
..Mishh007..
..Mishh007..

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
they are unnecessarily stretching it...!!...there are so many things that can be shown but just in order to stretch the show...they don't let those things happen nd it is always back to square one...!!...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HottieSimi2712

HottieSimi2712 Newbie
HottieSimi2712
HottieSimi2712

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
sooo annoying i usually close the tv when it is time for tmkoc the cvs don't understand

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayaanu

taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
CVs need to capture the attention of audience , they should introduce an exciting track as the cast are so dedicated in their jobs so the cvs too need to play their part and always have captivating tracks and all these celebrities promoting their shows should stop now
ayaanu Groupbie
ayaanu
ayaanu

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
i pray ths show should end...i makes my blood boil when i watch it...ppl who watch dis shw has no sense of humor or good taste...a very boring n annoying shw

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index