India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Yashiji and Aarti's hair

akui1984 IF-Rockerz
akui1984
akui1984

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
OMG...I just watched Wednesday's episode and I am truly convinced that Yash is in love with Aarti's hair!!! I mean the first thing he did when he woke up was stare lovingly at her hair!!! Hahaha...And obviously I recalled all the instances he had "encounters" with her hair or indicate his fondness of her hair:

1. Think this love affair stared in that police car when they were caught at cafe delight...Her hair was flying and I think he unknowingly begin to feel something for it...

2. Then came the second cafe delight incident...Again her hair was flying all over the place but this time he was obviously already hooked!

3. Then came the Mumbai trip!!! The day when Aarti said she wanted to cut off her hair - he let his secret out by saying that why cut such beautiful hair (or something along this line, cant really rmr!)

4. And what can I say abt that scene where he helped to remove gum from her hair (OMG... I almost went into COMA...AAARRGHHH)

5. Then...remember that morning in Mumbai when he was oh so dying to touch her hair...The first thing he thinks abt when he first woke up  is helping to remove Aarti's hair from her face???

6. And tha birthday incident when his towel near fell all just by staring at her hair???? I seriously have no comments (not meant to be shared!!!)

7. At his birthday party again.. he chivalorously helped Aarti to keep the strays of hair away from her face...I mean where was the need for that??? Aarti is perfectly capable of putting her hair behind her ears!!!

8. And on Wed...he woke up and romance is in the air just cause he is all in daze staring at her hair!!!

Let me know if I missed out any scenes ya...

Anyway, I totally admire Aarti's hair cause they are soo gorgeous but it is kinda funny that Yashji is totally in love with Aarty's hair!! Hahahaaha...

This is just a fun post to increase forum activity! And people create more topics and please comments on those topics!! We need to increase forum activity...

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

RedvelvetDeepamahi03rac08Nisha_abiummiscoangle79tleshniMeaningfulbhuvana90teju1816MulaPooja_11padmavarluv_lvndrrakenduvadanaJosmi01nan0102-MishtyBlue-angakeMissIamTheBossjayshu17Priyasitellymegshow2011-AarYaholic-lulujjjjPuvZgcluvmaha9roseinbloomshalini28mary78613drmhppickachugafulu14RG0209Surish

tellyme IF-Rockerz
tellyme
tellyme

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
very true...

he is in love with her hairand get lost in it... anyone write OS on this

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MissIamTheBossakui1984

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Yeah yash is in love with her hair more than her . JUst for fun guys

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akui1984

Priyasi IF-Rockerz
Priyasi
Priyasi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Even I am in love with her hairLOL
roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
The CVs know how much we love Kratika's hair ... I mean who wouldn't! And I love how they incorporated that into Yash's character and I think before Aarti, Yash fell in love with Aarti's HAIR! HAHA! LOL

Thanx for listing all those moments <3 *sigh*

Z

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angle79akui1984

shalini28 IF-Sizzlerz
shalini28
shalini28

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Ya Yashji is totally in love with Aartiji's hair. But she has a beautiful hairEmbarrassed

akui1984

gcluv IF-Sizzlerz
gcluv
gcluv

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
true
he is in love with her hair
awesome post friend 

akui1984

MissIamTheBoss IF-Rockerz
MissIamTheBoss
MissIamTheBoss

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
awesome post, u mentioned all the encounters with  aarti's hair & yashLOL
he is in love with his hair no doubt in it,.

akui1984

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index