Diya Aur Baati Hum

Why Bhabho Why?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Alia-

IF-Rockerz

-Alia-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Bhabho can't see the mistakes Minakshi, Chavi and Mohit but she can of Shandhya.

Minakshi steals money from surajs account but she won't notice that because she is too busy looking the flaws in Shandhya.

D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Raadhnifarhana874

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why Bhabho Why?" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
bhabo in these few months watched Sandhya but still she can hurt her like this again and again?? why cv's why made her so selfish and heartless

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-Alia-

-Alia-

IF-Rockerz

-Alia-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
I don't think she is heartless, she is sweet when it comes to Suraj. xD 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011SwerveBae

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alia-

@bold:  I do not agree with this. We all feel so because he agrees with whatever Bhabho says most of the time.  The times when he does not agree, she insults him as if he had committed a crime and starts her emotional blackmail.  No mother would make her son feel inferior in the face of explaining him the reality.  The words "just an halwaii who sells jalebis worth Rs. 2" is too harsh.  How could she forget that he is WTC winner and a lakhpathi and not a simple halwaii.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

farhana874-Alia-SwerveBaePatrarekha

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
There's a reason that she looks so much after sandhya.

-Alia-

IF-Rockerz

-Alia-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

Originally posted by -Alia-

@bold:  I do not agree with this. We all feel so because he agrees with whatever Bhabho says most of the time.  The times when he does not agree, she insults him as if he had committed a crime and starts her emotional blackmail.  No mother would make her son feel inferior in the face of explaining him the reality.  The words "just an halwaii who sells jalebis worth Rs. 2" is too harsh.  How could she forget that he is WTC winner and a lakhpathi and not a simple halwaii.

I agree! But when it comes to all of her kids she is more sweet to Suraj. She fels as if he is a joru ka gulam but he is not he is just supporting the right thing, and when he said that even the wife of halwai has a heart, really touched me. 

Suraj is always demotivated and i hate that. 

But when bhabho said that, police people die one day or another if sandhya dies like that, i don't want u (suraj)to feel lonely. Something like that she said. She cares about him but the way she shows is harsh. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top