Thendral

Thendral Promo 9/11/12 (Thulasi VS Deepa) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaryAnne23

And TA should be more understanding too.. He should not forget that once upon a time, he did a big mistake nu. Smile Last time TA Charu sonnatha kettu did mistake and now again its Thulasi. Both have no brain sometimesss Ouch

I think he needs time. It's in the heat of the moment and at that very moment T also lied to him abt being in college. He's probably also devastated abt quite a few things
1) her telling D and not him and he havong to know abt it this way
2) her lying to him on top of that
3) his mother proving herself right and feeling like a fool in front of his gutter mouth mother
4) and cmon, it must also be a shock to him too because it was their joint decision to wait

So i think i can totally understand his anger here. How he takes this issue forward and how he clarifies things with his wife and whether or not he listens to her side as well ,after all this...that wd be smtg to look out for. He has to learn from the past when it comes to that point, and never ever give GW the upper hand or let GW into their private domain when it comes to this issue.

Im sure that GW will have one of her naggung sessions where she humiliates T. I hope that T doesnt just stand there like a block of wood crying. I hope she tells GW to stay out of it and that TA agrees and they talk it out alone.
[/QUOTE]

well said maryanne...agree with this totally..
in fact whole thing analysed correctly...

The CTs have avoided showing TT facing each other ..but somehow feel that with T being preg, TA shud find it diff to shout...he shud understand her tension and confusion. after they hv jointly decided, this has happened due to her mistake and so unexpected...so expecting TA to understand  and deal with T and extend the necess support...

Edited by vjayam - 09 November 2012 at 12:16pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekMaryAnne23MindFreezerGiselTTfanPearl.Shemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Promo 9/11/12 (Thulasi VS Deepa) (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jinju

jinju

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Actually TA's behavior in yesterday's episode raised my expectations. He didn't get annoyed when T yelled at him in frustration. It is common to throw one's frustration on your spouse...urimai naala dhaan people do it. But any guy in his place will fight. Nethu apdi irundhuttu inikku ipdi sothapittiye TA. I wish he didn't jump to quick conclusions. T kuda manasu vittu oru dhadava he should talk to understand her feelings and insecurities. Because he was not an impeccable husband in first place and also has hidden so many things from her. I'm not justifying what T did was right. But wish TA was understanding.

Edited by jinju - 09 November 2012 at 12:29pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3shasekGiselMindFreezervjayamTTfanPearl.Shemmo

Pearl.

IF-Dazzler

Pearl.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thendral_USA

Thanks for the promo!

I don't have an iota of sympathy for T in this matter as it was her total stupidity to hide a very important news, so personal to a couple, from her understanding husband in the first place. Second, she chose to confide in her close friend Deepa and ask her advise in this regard which is all the more idiotic!  

Any person in TA's shoes would be angry and frustrated at T's behavior which only proves GW's words abt T!  I wish that TA stood by her and saves her from GW's gutter mouth and deal this on their own even though T is totally at fault.

Very well written!

Pregnancy is a very personal news to the couple. They should share the news first before they inform everybody. Any husband in TA's position would be irritated and angry. TA did not show his ego. He was just frustrated as he has all the rights to know the pregnancy news first and straight from his wife's mouth. TA anger was well justified.

One more thing is TA has been defending T from GW these days. Now GW has got every chance to nag thulz. Summavey her mouth does not shut. Ippo got nice matter to snub people... grr

I think the track should move in a way, TA being so understandable and being supportive to Thulz during the pregnancy and give full confidence that she can study with bright colors even during pregnancy with his help and support.

Edited by Pearl. - 09 November 2012 at 12:31pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekGiselMindFreezervjayamTTfanShemmo

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Yess right Jinju. But same like Thuls TA is in shock, first she didnt tell the matter to him and second she lied she is in college nu. So its acceptable that he gets shocked and angry nu. We have to see how he behaves in coming episodes.. What if he really gives Thuls a chance to listen? We dont know what has happend in hosp and why Thuls is yelling Deepa nu. Confused

Think Deepa did some mistake. Yenna she is crying too and saying that she will ask sorry nu Confused
Ore confusion...LOL

Btw I think Thuls should be more scared of GW that she may disturb her studies nu and not the baby. LOL

Edited by Shemmo - 09 November 2012 at 12:33pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekGiselMindFreezervjayamTTfanPearl.

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shemmo

Yess right Jinju. But same like Thuls TA is in shock, first she didnt tell the matter to him and second she lied she is in college nu. So its acceptable that he gets shocked and angry nu. We have to see how he behaves in coming episodes.. What if he really gives Thuls a chance to listen? We dont know what has happend in hosp and why Thuls is yelling Deepa nu. Confused

Think Deepa did some mistake. Yenna she is crying too and saying that she will ask sorry nu Confused
Ore confusion...LOL

Btw I think Thuls should be more scared of GW that she may disturb her studies nu and not the babyLOL

well-said shamz..can understand T's confusion and worry.with no support from mom or mil, a diff task for TT to manage studies and baby...and with gw there multiple worries...thats why T did not tell TA prob...anyway like shubba said earlier now TT are on the same boat..both hiding from each other without meaning to hurt the other..but their luck is such that gw and padma also get to play...
but in a way this is the highlight i guess..shud be pretty boring with TT always behaving perfectly...this sort of makes them very real...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekGiselMindFreezerPearl.Shemmo

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
The following might happen :
TA meets Kalyani in the college and starts his polambal.
Then he is goes to the Scan center.
Meanwhile, Kalyani calls and tells her.
Then is Thuls Vs Deepa
By then the result comes and may be the baby growth isn't good; becoz I don't think a doctor will just like that tell her to abort...
Let's see...Ermm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekMindFreezerPearl.Shemmo

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
What is this Angry? A Gynec  advising for abortion? disgusting!

TA is fierce at the moment but I think he will calm down seeing Tuls.
Deepa didnt expect this turn of events.. I would blame Tulasi for listening to Deepa's words who is in a way younger to her. Agree that she is matured enough in her talks but nothing says better than sharing these sensitive matters with the spouse who too has a right. Lets hope for a dhamaka diwali episode.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekGiselPearl.Shemmo

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the promo Gisel.. Smile

Hmm promo with Thulasi V/s Deepa..  TA if he gets to know that Deepa was the reason behind T's hiding.. he will get more annoyed at Deepa.. As before itself he warned her not to interfere in personal matters.. But again.. as Maryanne said, TA's anger for time being is justified.. as he himself heard T lying to him.. but taking this matter further by compromising things is most awaited.. 

Again, Thulasi shouting at Deepa don't know what happens... I think TA may tell that he visited college nu.. and may be even updates that GW revealed everything nu.. lets see... But if that is the reason.. T shouting on D to that extent is not justified.. as both are at mistakes.. not D alone..  

TA updating Kalyani reminded me of TA telling Kanagu and Joseph at park after C's problem.. that TA forgives everyone easily and expect T to be like that too.. waiting for him to justify his words.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekvjayamPearl.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top