Thendral

Thendral Promo 9/11/12 (Thulasi VS Deepa) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

viswai123

viswai123

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Thanks for the promo Gisel.

What nonsense is this. Right D advised her not to say a word to TA until it was confirmed. Bhu va porati poda idea potta amani ku intha vishayathula yosikira alavuku doesn't she have brain. If she had really wanted to tell, she would have. She was in a confusion and did not have any intention to share it with TA and when D advised her she just took it. How many times the same D  has advised did she follow all that. She picks just those for her convenience and now complains.

D is still in the mentality that she is the guardian angel for T. Because she had been so for many many years and unable to come out of that. She also should be careful when it comes to big decisions like this. Both are to be blamed.

Ithula namba TA than pavam. His angry here with T is totally justified. Summave GW has been telling TA that T doesn't respect him. She gives importance to studies and her friends. And every time she behaves and talks like that.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekMaryAnne23Thendral_USAGiselvjayamTTfanMindFreezerPearl.ShemmoParulRatiShivi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Promo 9/11/12 (Thulasi VS Deepa) (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viswai123

Ithula namba TA than pavam. His angry here with T is totally justified. Summave GW has been telling TA that T doesn't respect him. She gives importance to studies and her friends. And every time she behaves and talks like that.

Somehow I feel what GW tells is truee. Always Thuls gives more importance to her friends or studies thaan. Even in this matter, she could have discussed it with TA thaane? She trust him right? But yen pannala? And moreover what I hate about Thulasi na, if she is sad or tensed, full day ava apdi than irupa. She wont smile for others sake. Grrr i hate this. I mean when Lav and Nith came, first she was happy but then after seeying calender she was tensed and shocked. Lav and Nith pora varaikkum aachum she can smile and happy ah veeda anupi veikkalam la but yen always having her face sad? Hahaha im complaining too much about Thuls.. Haha but she is irritating mee...

And TA should be more understanding too.. He should not forget that once upon a time, he did a big mistake nu. Smile Last time TA Charu sonnatha kettu did mistake and now again its Thulasi. Both have no brain sometimesss Ouch

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekThendral_USAGiselMindFreezervjayamTTfanPearl.ParulRatiShivi

MaryAnne23

Groupbie

MaryAnne23

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Absolutely no symphathy for T. She shd have told TA abt it. She gave GW room to cause such an issue. Any husband in his position wd feel the way he feels. But im curious to see why T is blaming D. If its because of D's advice,then she 's wrong again because she took her advice. Someone's advice is is not necessaily there for takes. She shd have done what felt right to her. I don't think TA will allow GW to take over and humiliate T like the last time with the Charu issue but from now on...it'll be realllyyy hard to shut her mouth bacause she has smtg now to justify what she's always been accusing T of..that she doesnt give her husband respect and she'll use it to no end! 

Edited by MaryAnne23 - 09 November 2012 at 10:33am

shasekThendral_USAGiselMindFreezervjayamTTfanPearl.Shemmo

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viswai123

What nonsense is this. Right D advised her not to say a word to TA until it was confirmed. Bhu va porati poda idea potta amani ku intha vishayathula yosikira alavuku doesn't she have brain. If she had really wanted to tell, she would have. She was in a confusion and did not have any intention to share it with TA and when D advised her she just took it. How many times the same D  has advised did she follow all that. She picks just those for her convenience and now complains

Ithuka mela ena venum? Discussion a close pannirlama?LOL

And yes Shamu, her characterisation doesn't have that ethics even I have noticed that!Ermm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekThendral_USAMindFreezerTTfanPearl.Shemmo

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shemmo

And TA should be more understanding too.. He should not forget that once upon a time, he did a big mistake nu. Smile Last time TA Charu sonnatha kettu did mistake and now again its Thulasi. Both have no brain sometimesss Ouch

Sometimes...illa...many times I feel that Thulasi uses it to her advantage. But any man will be/ should be angry. He will be angry at her for not telling the truth to him but afterwards they will reconcile...I'm expecting something like the court scene...papom!Day Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekThendral_USAMindFreezervjayamTTfanPearl.Shemmo

MaryAnne23

Groupbie

MaryAnne23

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

I think he needs time. It's in the heat of the moment and at that very moment T also lied to him abt being in college. He's probably also devastated abt quite a few things
1) her telling D and not him and he havong to know abt it this way
2) her lying to him on top of that
3) his mother proving herself right and feeling like a fool in front of his gutter mouth mother
4) and cmon, it must also be a shock to him too because it was their joint decision to wait

So i think i can totally understand his anger here. How he takes this issue forward and how he clarifies things with his wife and whether or not he listens to her side as well ,after all this...that wd be smtg to look out for. He has to learn from the past when it comes to that point, and never ever give GW the upper hand or let GW into their private domain when it comes to this issue.

Im sure that GW will have one of her naggung sessions where she humiliates T. I hope that T doesnt just stand there like a block of wood crying. I hope she tells GW to stay out of it and that TA agrees and they talk it out alone.

Edited by MaryAnne23 - 09 November 2012 at 10:45am

shasekThendral_USAGiselMindFreezervjayamTTfanPearl.Shemmo

jinju

jinju

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
OMG worst ever promo. Kumaran gave super aapu again. Why the hell can't TA be understanding for once? Ouch Hate to see him being egoistic again. She should have confided to him. But it is not like he has never hidden anything from her. He has hidden many things from T too. He is not flawless! What made T shout at Deepa?!

Edited by jinju - 09 November 2012 at 12:10pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekMindFreezervjayamTTfanShemmo

Thendral_USA

Thendral_USA

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the promo!

I don't have an iota of sympathy for T in this matter as it was her total stupidity to hide a very important news, so personal to a couple, from her understanding husband in the first place. Second, she chose to confide in her close friend Deepa and ask her advise in this regard which is all the more idiotic! Deepa is already in a confused state in the midst of a sudden  marriage with an irresponsible guy who doesn't want to work but prefers a luxurious life while still living in her parents' house!! Well, Deepa still is very immature at times and her advise is very stupid! Is this baby even hers that she is advising her dear friend to abort it?? Did she even have an inlking about the grave consequences this could have on the relationship bet'n T/TA? I wonder why would D even interfere in this matter? Shouldn't she be advising T to disclose this matter to TA first and then discuss this issue with him?
Also T was nodding her head right and left to whatever D said and now blaming D totally for whatever happened?? I wish D slapped T tight and replied back that it was T who asked for D's advise! This would have knocked some sense into T too! Also, D only advised/suggested to T and it was totally upto T to decide what to do next.

Any person in TA's shoes would be angry and frustrated at T's behavior which only proves GW's words abt T!  I wish that TA stood by her and saves her from GW's gutter mouth and deal this on their own even though T is totally at fault.

Also, what sort of a doctor advises abortion if a patient is in confusion ---total crap!! Is it also not the duty of the doctor to ask T to consult with her husband before taking a decision?? I understand that having a kid and studying engg is difficult, but not impossible! I have known of a lady who studied and succesfully completed Engg (not just any Engg college, but a world renowned university!) and topped the univ with not just 1 but 2 kids!! She was almost full term preggo when she was in the final year! However, she did have the support of her husband and in-laws.

Probably TA met Kal in the college and poured out his anger and frustration!

shasekMaryAnne23MindFreezerGiselTTfanvjayamPearl.Shemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top