Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

There never is a forever. Goodbye (Page 9)

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
The spin from PH was your job? Glad you also decided like Barun and the rest to leave.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shubz1cuppa_n_cricketsoapsuds

rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_dreams

Originally posted by rini_kat

Overpopularity  is the reason of this painful ending...

i disagree ... over popularity should have been the strength rather a weakness, if things were handled carefully ...
many shows keep working to get any amount of popularity, to get amount of popularity that ipkknd got, is something that that many can only dream of ...
ipkknd is once is lifetime show !!! i hope season2 comes, and success get repeated !!!

Agreed it is a great strength when u use it correctly...  But when overpopularity gets over the head nothing can be done...Again  with overpopularity comes the expectations demands.and it becomes difficult to keep up the same fame...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreen

shijinareneesh IF-Dazzler
shijinareneesh
shijinareneesh

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
So show is ending..sad that show is ending but happy that it ending with Sarun.cz for us Arshi means Sarun..
sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varma.nishi

Ok I am just signing off...thank you all for your wishes...

It was really nice knowing you guys...

I quit becoz team IPK is no longer the team IPK it was...it is not even close, the pressure was too much and too much negativity now...
Feel relieved now...will be around for a few days and no MB forum is just for fun...

I will chose the Channel first and then the show...SmileAND no it won't be 4 lions ever.

Will seriously miss IPK..once in a lifetime show with the best team ever.

thanks Nishi for all dat u did for the fans here...
It was always obvious...without having to know much about u that u were indeed from the Team IPK...ur posts read that out aloud...

Also I m just really glad that u finally admitted the truth of 4lions...coz in ur previous few posts...u really were trying to cover for them...and trust me...its understandable coz u were bonded by them by contract...work ethics...wateva it maybe...

Ne ways...as dey say...Karma is a B****...and 4lions will one day pay for their deeds...success has obviously hit their heads right now...n blinded them...Oh well...all i can say...May God shine knowledge upon them soon!!

The sad part about all this is...IPK afterall became the reel version of TITANIC...a Great thing...with a even a more Grand fall...sad ...truly sad!!

Wishing u goodluck in all ur future endeavours...

Oh ya n lastly...as Aamir Khan says "Satyamev Jayatev"Embarrassed

Edited by sajni786 - 09 November 2012 at 11:13am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreengifttagzee_armaansoapsudsPSharada

dakshaavi IF-Dazzler
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Will never watch any shows of p.h. it would be great to have ipk 2 with sarun-p.h.
anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
stop it guys...stop bashing her...she is just a fellow member like us...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_kat

nikolai_gogol Goldie
nikolai_gogol
nikolai_gogol

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged

Well I have read quite a few of your posts. I can understand that due to your job and restrictions placed on you you couldn't have divulged facts but only hinted at the true scenario. Though I appreciate your effort,sometimes your posts lacked logic  and did seem biased (again could have been cuz  you couldnt share the facts and that is why it seemed so) Nonetheless, I couldnt understand the whole point. You say we would never know the true picture cuz the parties involved wouldnt allow it to happen, then what was the point of giving away tit bits of information? I cant imagine the chaos in my personal and professional life if people could get away with acting this illogical( I dont only mean you Varma.nishi but everybody involved Barun, other actors, PH, channel)

Anyway, I never had any problems with show ending in the first place. I always knew I had a remote. 

Edited by jane_doe - 09 November 2012 at 11:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

habsPSharada

mother Groupbie
mother
mother

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Dear Nishita Varma,

I have been a silent member of IF since I started watching the show.  The episodes then used to be so intriguing that I searched the net to get insight into the show.  This is how I found IF.  At that time there used to be some really good posts analysing the show.  There were some really witty ones too.

Coming to Barun Sobti.  I am a "menopausal" business woman myself and know enough to figure out that when someone leaves without something in hand, it normally means that the bosses do not want the guy and have made things so difficult that the guy has no choice but to say I quit.  

Barun Sobti seems to be a hardworking talented guy with a good attitude.  He will find alternative work if he wishes to go out and look for it.

Now that you also have decided to move on, I wish you all the best and hope you will find a good professional employer.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235prabhatanikolai_gogolhabssoapsudsanjaani07-Gan-PSharada

Go to top