Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
The spin from PH was your job? Glad you also decided like Barun and the rest to leave.
rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_dreams

i disagree ... over popularity should have been the strength rather a weakness, if things were handled carefully ...
many shows keep working to get any amount of popularity, to get amount of popularity that ipkknd got, is something that that many can only dream of ...
ipkknd is once is lifetime show !!! i hope season2 comes, and success get repeated !!!

Agreed it is a great strength when u use it correctly...  But when overpopularity gets over the head nothing can be done...Again  with overpopularity comes the expectations demands.and it becomes difficult to keep up the same fame...
shijinareneesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So show is ending..sad that show is ending but happy that it ending with Sarun.cz for us Arshi means Sarun..
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Varma.nishi

Ok I am just signing off...thank you all for your wishes...

It was really nice knowing you guys...

I quit becoz team IPK is no longer the team IPK it was...it is not even close, the pressure was too much and too much negativity now...
Feel relieved now...will be around for a few days and no MB forum is just for fun...

I will chose the Channel first and then the show...😊AND no it won't be 4 lions ever.

Will seriously miss IPK..once in a lifetime show with the best team ever.

thanks Nishi for all dat u did for the fans here...
It was always obvious...without having to know much about u that u were indeed from the Team IPK...ur posts read that out aloud...

Also I m just really glad that u finally admitted the truth of 4lions...coz in ur previous few posts...u really were trying to cover for them...and trust me...its understandable coz u were bonded by them by contract...work ethics...wateva it maybe...

Ne ways...as dey say...Karma is a B****...and 4lions will one day pay for their deeds...success has obviously hit their heads right now...n blinded them...Oh well...all i can say...May God shine knowledge upon them soon!!

The sad part about all this is...IPK afterall became the reel version of TITANIC...a Great thing...with a even a more Grand fall...sad ...truly sad!!

Wishing u goodluck in all ur future endeavours...

Oh ya n lastly...as Aamir Khan says "Satyamev Jayatev"😳
Edited by sajni786 - 11 years ago
dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Will never watch any shows of p.h. it would be great to have ipk 2 with sarun-p.h.
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
stop it guys...stop bashing her...she is just a fellow member like us...

nikolai_gogol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Well I have read quite a few of your posts. I can understand that due to your job and restrictions placed on you you couldn't have divulged facts but only hinted at the true scenario. Though I appreciate your effort,sometimes your posts lacked logic  and did seem biased (again could have been cuz  you couldnt share the facts and that is why it seemed so) Nonetheless, I couldnt understand the whole point. You say we would never know the true picture cuz the parties involved wouldnt allow it to happen, then what was the point of giving away tit bits of information? I cant imagine the chaos in my personal and professional life if people could get away with acting this illogical( I dont only mean you Varma.nishi but everybody involved Barun, other actors, PH, channel)

Anyway, I never had any problems with show ending in the first place. I always knew I had a remote. 
Edited by jane_doe - 11 years ago
mother thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dear Nishita Varma,

I have been a silent member of IF since I started watching the show.  The episodes then used to be so intriguing that I searched the net to get insight into the show.  This is how I found IF.  At that time there used to be some really good posts analysing the show.  There were some really witty ones too.

Coming to Barun Sobti.  I am a "menopausal" business woman myself and know enough to figure out that when someone leaves without something in hand, it normally means that the bosses do not want the guy and have made things so difficult that the guy has no choice but to say I quit.  

Barun Sobti seems to be a hardworking talented guy with a good attitude.  He will find alternative work if he wishes to go out and look for it.

Now that you also have decided to move on, I wish you all the best and hope you will find a good professional employer.
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bye Nishi.

Good luck with new venture.

Yesits shameful to see the dirty tricks the PH and especially Gul have resorted to.

There cannot be that many people wtong about them.

If the stupid fools could not handle more than 1 show at a time they could have sold their rights to IPK and moved on. Why create such a big mess for so many people ?

The world will spit at them.

I will never watch a 4Lions show - ever !!!!

Barun and Sanaya are the finest actors we have.

I hope SP will have the balls and the business sense to do an IPK2 with them.
Dazee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varma.nishi

PS if you people have time please let the Channel know that you could do with a season 2 of IPK, with Sarun and yeah minus the PH. 

Cheers.

Amen to that.  All the best best with your move.  So glad you finally called a spade a spade and left this most messed up of PH's.