There never is a forever. Goodbye - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Yaa Let IPK season 2 with Sarun but now No IPK without Sarun..NO Sarun NO IPK...SI too want to leave
Oh Honey, You sure do love your two seconds of fame dont you? 
Originally posted by Varma.nishi

PS if you people have time please let the Channel know that you could do with a season 2 of IPK, with Sarun and yeah minus the PH.

Guys lets mail the channel for a season2
You are  a wonderful friend and a beautiful writer do keep in touch
this IF has given me many forends all over the world its a pleasure to be friends with all

Season 2 with sarun would love it but them no one else
i wnat ipkknd season 2 ..
  i hope they 'll give us 
Miss u dear.had a very good time with u...U always help me to stay positive...
i appreciate u  for the efforts tht u put in to clear d air,,,,
n thnx 4 informing tht ipkknd 2 is a possibility,,, bt still i will miss d show, arshi n forum,,,,
yes now the fight begins for ipkknd season 2 !!!
we want season 2 with SARUN its not impossible, guys will make it possible, before IPK ends will make SP annouce Seaon 2 for us.
I have to say I enjoyed your post about the cards and chess the most, I wonder if that will play out now...

I just have to ask sorry, is it ending with SaRun then, plz just let us know clearly, even via PM.

If it is then yes I'm sad, I really don't know what I'll do without this show and these characters but in the end I would prefer it to end with SaRun so that we can remember ArHi as they were supposed to be.

Thanks for your posts and whatever you role you had on the show as well, all my best to the whole team, will not stop asking for Season 2 with SaRun x

Asma.