updates, May 09, 2005

hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hi everybody ,well here it goes, sorry guys i had finals today so its little late. 

Kamini & sahil are sitting in her room while kamini is cleaning some jewelry. Sahil tells to kamini - sis, I don't understand how to tell you this. Kamini says what is the problem now, look sahil if you need some money this time then she cannot help him this time. Sahil says, he doesn't need help; it's her who needs help. Kamini is shocked and says ME? Sahil says, he thinks that jijz 's have an affair with some gul. Kamini says, what??? Sahil replies that yes..jijz meets some gul these days and he feels sad for his sister that her house is breaking. Kamini asks, who is the gul? and asks if he has some details. Sahil says, he doesn't know but he will find out very soon. He knows a man who has the news about visha's affair but he's asking for 50,000 Rs. for the new. Kamini thing that that's a big amount for the news but sahil convinces kamini saying that it's a big amount butt he news is big too. And finally he gets money from her.  And tells himself that what ever happens in this house is less.

Driver sagar & Ghayal having breakfast while Madhubala is serving them asks if they need something. She asks both to sit here and talk while she is going to look for Babita, as she hasn't seen her around for a while. She leaves and sagar and Ghayal have some funny talks about their love story. Also ghayal gives some tips to sagar.

Next sahil is sitting in living room and Babita walks from back and sits in his lap. Sahil says, anybody can see them here; even her mother can see them here. Babita shakes her saying no that he mother is cooking in kitchen and asks sahil that did he talk to his jijai about her job. At which sahil has no idea about what job she is talking about!!!! Babita says, she is tired of this uniform. Sahil touches and rolling down his eyes on her and says that this dress can be taken off. At same time Madhubala is watching them talking from far and gets angry. She walks back into kitchen. Babita too leaves waving goodbye kiss. Both mother & daughter exchanges some angry looks at each other in kitchen.

Next scene is in living room where Rahul & Bobby are sitting and talking.( somany sitting area in one living room wehre no body sits at one place ) Bobby mentions about the pro Rahul had with his father on the family pic. Day. Rahul says that he had little misunderstanding with his father, but everything is solved now. Rahul says they should go to disco tonight, on which Bobby says that he still hasn't forgotten the disco gul.?!  And all sudden he takes the name of Ramola and to avoid the situation, changes the topic to millee. He asks Rahul, if he thinks millee is the thief of the locket. Bobby says that millee is good gul and she cant stole anything. At which Rahul just stares at him.

Next scene shifts in car, Sagar & Ramola going somewhere. Sagar is doing the same funny talks. He says that some maharaj has told him that he is a lost prince of some big kingdom (as Ghayal gave him the tips). Ramola says that it's like some movie story.  Anyways at the end of their talk, Ramola gets mad and shouts as whole Shimla can hear her.

Next, Kamini calls Meena at her office and inquires that if Meena is going out of town (Mumbai) for few days. Also kamini expresses her doubt about Vishal having an affair with some woman. Meena says that she is doubting him for no reason. Kamini asksm what meena thinks about Rahul and their relationship?  At which Meena says that this is whole life decision and she needs time to think. So kamini okays and wisher her good journey and says goodbye. At same time Rahul gets there and he has heard the conversation between Meena and his mom. Rahul is little romantic and so Meena says should she cancel her trip? So Rahul, no, he has to stay here to take care of her house and everything else. Also he gets he key of Meena's house as well.

Karan reaches to church and asks sister about Millee. Sister says that Millee left and she went to her home. So karan asks sister for Millee's address and phone no., but sister says that she cant give him that since its againt the rules. Karan gets little angry and says he cant leave millee, he has found her very hardly. So sister says that karan can leave his no., and whenever she talks to Millee, she will convey the message. But still karan asks for the adrress, at which sister says that if it's in his destiny then he will meet Millee …..have faith in god and sister leaves.  Karan says, he doesn't know about god, but he has faith to himself, and he will find Millee for sure, and he cant loose her again.

Again Rahul & Bobby are sitting room and talking about the dates with Millee & Discovali. Bobby says that Rahul is lucky that he has two dates and Bobby has nothing. Rahul says, he is too smart that he got the keys from Meena and he's going to spend time with two guls at her apartment. He says, girls are so stupid; it's so easy to convince them for anything!!!! Also rahul says that he will help him hook up with discovali's friend…..!!!

Finally….!!!!! Dadima and Millee enter in house with the big music. Rahul, Sahil , Ramola & Kamini get up seeing them coming.  Babita, Madhubala, & Ghayal come out too. Dadima says, why are you all so surpriced? I have brought millee here myself, and declares, she will live here now. Kamini & Ramola say, she is a thief, and still she has brought her here. Dadima says by looking at sahil, she knows who stole the locket and she doesn't want to create any other drama in this house. Babita & Sahil look shocked to hear that and look down. Dadima is about to when Vishal stops Millee going inside. He says, Ma, this gul cant stay in this house. Ma and son argue on this topic and dadima says vishal has done bad things to innocent people, but at last she is his mother and he has right on this house before him. Vishal says why is talking about samething over?( iguess reffering t millee's mother). She is talking to her son for this gul who has no relation with her. she is just a servant . At last dadima says that let the secret about the stolen locket go off under ground with all other secret, and if he tries to dig it one by one everything will come out and he will be in deep deep water. Everybody is shocked and looking down at dadima's statement. Babita is crying looking down. Rahul, madhubala & Ghayal are happy, and dadima takes Millee inside. Vishal looks shocked with anger and like this is impossible..... The end.  

well i have tried my best..this is first time im doing the updates. hope you guys going to like. please just tolerate!!

good night

Edited by DeepAnBH - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepAnBH thumbnail

Thanx Hetal for the great update.😊

Hope your finals went of well

Culture thumbnail

great update hetal .. tahnx so much

Sonson thumbnail
hey thanx for the update 😊...since Rahul's got the keys to Meena's house wat do u guys think is gonna happen on rahul's 2 dates with Millee? 😊
lovefool thumbnail
😊 thanks hun Hetal for d update.. twas good! was really waiting for it! goys.. i just wanna check a cpl of things... abt the characters.. pls correct me if im wrong.. but isnt Kamini's Brother - SAGAR? whos SAHIL?? n aint the driver ROCky.. me thinks im conphused here!! thanks!
hetal thumbnail

thanks guys😊 i think you are right lovefool!!! i was confused with names too. i will confirm it and tell you. but i agree it is that rocky is the driver. but not sure about sahil or sagar...!! thanks for pointing out 😊

salma thumbnail
Thanks alot for the update😛
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail

👏hey hetal u did an excellent update dear...that was really awesome! I cant remember each n evry scene in the serial ever...but u started off systematically covering everything not leaving a bit...thats marvellous! I wonder if i could ever write that good...and ya best of luck for ur finals! u said u were free this week..right? i hope the updates are not causing u some problem..if its so, dont hesitate to tell me..i'll try to give a short preview if not a full update...take care

shahidlover24 thumbnail

Thx for the awesum update!

hetal thumbnail
thanks guys 😊 the finals are over. last final was today and now all free till next week. if need help sure will let know.