Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Thoughts about the precap. (Page 4)

apolloartemis Goldie
apolloartemis
apolloartemis

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrittB

Just what I believe will happen after Dipali shows the video:

RK will walk down while the video is playing. He'll see Madhu break down on screen and then he'll over hear Dipali say that Madhu was behind everything. 
Radhaji will see the tears in Madhu's eyes, but then she'll also see the gun in her hands, so she'll be confused and won't know what to believe.
Bittuji will say that bhabiji can't do that because she went through so much to save his chief's life.
Dipali will say that's why she tried killing him, to become his saviour.
Dipali will see RK, she'll tell him she found his killer.
RK will be full of rage. He'll give Dipali a dirty look.
RK will then quickly leave the house to go be with Madhu, to make sure she's alright.
He'll reach Madhu's chawl when Madhu hands the gun to Malik while in tears.

Thoughts?

Good prediction, but I'm hoping that he verbally BBB's Dips. The entire time she was on the screen today I was going "trollop...tramp...trollop...tramp." I want RK to defend his Biwi or dismiss Dipali...something, anything that's actually proactive concerning her.

-Pritt- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pritt-
-Pritt-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by apolloartemis

Good prediction, but I'm hoping that he verbally BBB's Dips. The entire time she was on the screen today I was going "trollop...tramp...trollop...tramp." I want RK to defend his Biwi or dismiss Dipali...something, anything that's actually proactive concerning her.

I think RK will BBB Dipali LOL but it'll be after he comforts his biwi. Because at the moment, Madhu will be more important than showing Dipali her place! 
-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
I think after Dipali shows the tape to RK's family, and when everyone suspects Madhu, there Police will come and say it was Shammu. So Radhaji and Bittuji will understand what Madhu was doing, trying to find out the truth for herself.

Maybe Dipz will tell Police to arrest Shammu, so Bittuji might go and tell RK cos RK has taken medicine, so I think he won't be able to wake up on his own.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madmadona-Pritt-

faria86 IF-Sizzlerz
faria86
faria86

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
nice post  Seems this is what would happen Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pritt-

MuneebaSheikh IF-Stunnerz
MuneebaSheikh
MuneebaSheikh

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
same thoughts pritt

-Pritt-

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

Pritt , I want RK to reach the Chawl when Madhu is confronting Malik . 

Madhu might ask Malik to kill her itself as she is the main reason for what has happened . First she went & fought RK for justice . Even now her father has become Killer due her . She is the main culprit . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madmadona-Pritt-

-Pritt- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pritt-
-Pritt-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Pritt , I want RK to reach the Chawl when Madhu is confronting Malik . 

Madhu might ask Malik to kill her itself as she is the main reason for what has happened . First she went & fought RK for justice . Even now her father has become Killer due her . She is the main culprit . 

Same! 
And very true! Maybe she does say "now kill me" or something after handing Malik the gun. THEN MAYBE RK WALKS IN! After she says that! Kay, getting ahead of myself now. LOL

madmadona

OnlyHope IF-Stunnerz
OnlyHope
OnlyHope

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
I feel that RKs reaction will be very unexpected. He actually knows the culprit so he won't just lash Madhu out or anything (he might do that later due to other reasons), but not for the fact that she tried to kill him..
Can't wait for all this to happen and especially for RK to break it to Dips that he was in fact aware of the culprit from the beginning! Embarrassed

-Pritt-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index