India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Thoughts about the precap. (Page 3)

--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
I'm eager to see how RK will support and console his broken Biwi..! It will be a different RK, we all r gonna see..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pritt-

-Pritt- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pritt-
-Pritt-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Udhay--

Pritt - Yeah. Pritt, I feel All Misunderstandings, issues will be sorted out quickly, and the case will be solved. After RK sorts out issues in his family and Sasural, then I believe our show will enter a happy phase, where Karvachauth, Diwali celebrations will be there. Later on, the next high point in the story, I think.. :)

Yeah definitely! They already filmed the Diwali track according to videos, which mean that Diwali scenes are close! And according to telebuzz, the Diwali scene will be after everything's cleared up between Malik and Madhu and RK! Thumbs Up Can't wait! 

--Udhay--

-Pritt- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pritt-
-Pritt-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Udhay--

I'm eager to see how RK will support and console his broken Biwi..! It will be a different RK, we all r gonna see..

Yup!!! Day Dreaming

--Udhay--

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Yup, RK will see the video, and will be completely shattered at Madhu's collapse on discovering the gun. What he feared has come true, despite his best efforts at avoiding it. He will rush to the chawl to be with madhu. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desigrl414-Pritt-

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
pritt fab prediction its going to be one big damaka  monday will make up for today 

-Pritt-

-Pritt- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pritt-
-Pritt-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

Yup, RK will see the video, and will be completely shattered at Madhu's collapse on discovering the gun. What he feared has come true, despite his best efforts at avoiding it. He will rush to the chawl to be with madhu. 

Aww yeah exactly, nicely said! Thumbs Up

Originally posted by suk19

pritt fab prediction its going to be one big damaka  monday will make up for today 

Thanks Suk!
...Seema... IF-Addictz
...Seema...
...Seema...

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Me too thinking da same.hope dis happens.i just hate deepali cant tolerate her evil plans anymore.

-Pritt-

Marie_789 IF-Dazzler
Marie_789
Marie_789

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Only assumptions we can make right now we have to unfortunately wait till Monday.

Deepali thinks that if she will present Madhu as killer to RK , he will be grateful to her..Deepali will never ever change.

-Pritt-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index