Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Thoughts about the precap. (Page 2)

-Pritt- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pritt-
-Pritt-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Diahh

Wow wish it would happen that way...

I just want RK to see Madhu breaking down like that...love to see how he would react...Embarrassed

N really want him to go looking for Madhu...

N about dear Babhi I wish he would deal with her in front of Madhu..so that she understands her true colors!!Angry

I know!! I would love to see his reaction as well. His facial expression I think would clearly show he's heart broken because she's heart broken. 

I hope that's when she turns and runs to him for a hug and then realizes she's hugging him and pulls away. (I doubt that would happen though because she thinks RK doesn't know about Malik, so she'll be nervous about him finding out, and also I don't think she'd hug RK in front of Malik LOL I'm just hoping!)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Diahh

ANJALI_SAMARIYA IF-Rockerz
ANJALI_SAMARIYA
ANJALI_SAMARIYA

Nice predctin hope aisa hi ho.

-Pritt-

-Pritt- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pritt-
-Pritt-

Originally posted by teju_g

2 din intezarr karna padega... Sometimes i hate saturday and sunday only beacuse we cannot see MB serial 

Same!!! Ouch
-Pritt- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pritt-
-Pritt-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANJALI_SAMARIYA

Nice predctin hope aisa hi ho.

Thanks! 
abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
i think rk will upset to see this his lovely wify knows the truth and worried about her he will go in chawl to clear shamoo situation or to chare his wify but before this he will broke this cd too. but what about the police when they came to arrest shamoo without informing rk next week has so much thriller and we all will be in tension for two days
neend hi ura di cvs nay.Shocked

-Pritt-

-Pritt- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pritt-
-Pritt-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Udhay--

Same thoughts here Pritt.. Only now, me and my dad were discussing/predicting what would happen in the next episode after assessing the precap.! After seeing the Precap, I feel the ever-supportive Sasuma - RadhaJi, might be a little suspicious, confused about Madhu, and RK will first leave and clear the issues between MB-Malik, then shut Dips mouth.. Or it could be like this, RK will shut dips' mouth first, then clarify/explain facts and clear Dips' accusation on Madhu and then go to his sasural to sort things amicably between his Biwi and her Malik..!! Anyways, I can't wait for Monday.. :)

Could be! I just can't wait to see how RK reacts! I can't wait to see him find his biwi after Dipali tells everyone Madhu's behind it all. He'll definitely try comforting her and warning her about the situation at home! Thumbs Up

--Udhay--

--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Pritt - Yeah. Pritt, I feel All Misunderstandings, issues will be sorted out quickly, and the case will be solved. After RK sorts out issues in his family and Sasural, then I believe our show will enter a happy phase, where Karvachauth, Diwali celebrations will be there. Later on, the next high point in the story, I think.. :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desigrl414-Pritt-

-Pritt- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pritt-
-Pritt-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylovepia

i think rk will upset to see this his lovely wify knows the truth and worried about her he will go in chawl to clear shamoo situation or to chare his wify but before this he will broke this cd too. but what about the police when they came to arrest shamoo without informing rk next week has so much thriller and we all will be in tension for two days
neend hi ura di cvs nay.Shocked

Yup!! 
I think when Madhu finds out RK knows that Malik was the attacker and then suddenly when Malik goes to jail, Madhu will get angry at RK. Then when RK goes to bail Malik out and explains everything to Madhu, she'll become closer to him. There a video that said she'd plan a surprise for him on Diwali!! Can't wait!! Day Dreaming

--Udhay--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index