Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Thoughts about the precap.

-Pritt- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pritt-
-Pritt-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Just what I believe will happen after Dipali shows the video:

RK will walk down while the video is playing. He'll see Madhu break down on screen and then he'll over hear Dipali say that Madhu was behind everything. 
Radhaji will see the tears in Madhu's eyes, but then she'll also see the gun in her hands, so she'll be confused and won't know what to believe.
Bittuji will say that bhabiji can't do that because she went through so much to save his chief's life.
Dipali will say that's why she tried killing him, to become his saviour.
Dipali will see RK, she'll tell him she found his killer.
RK will be full of rage. He'll give Dipali a dirty look.
RK will then quickly leave the house to go be with Madhu, to make sure she's alright.
He'll reach Madhu's chawl when Madhu hands the gun to Malik while in tears.

Thoughts?

Edited by PrittB - 09 November 2012 at 8:58am

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

swethagrHoTSHeLL4shanmanjuhoney_sonyishitamorenleeAnkeeeeeantra23manya99divyababuSaima2010PWIRKDazlingdivyaNian4lifedupeboxKarishma700adi1986love_me_notSiMi615vaani21briaurmita-Siaa-subiamandesigrl4141mangaloreapolloartemissillyme1000ChaudhrytmNav20109staroneserialstanubagangelarafAnjali_12RavishinRavzy4ever4loveabhaylovepiaVina23--Rose--ANJALI_SAMARIYADiahhdesaitDilsayAngel-33ForeverForUsuk19faria86Amoureuxsonia_koolkhan-brokensoul-seelaks.Tanmaya.MuneebaSheikh--Udhay--manesha76blackb28Neelum.drashti

--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Same thoughts here Pritt.. Only now, me and my dad were discussing/predicting what would happen in the next episode after assessing the precap.! After seeing the Precap, I feel the ever-supportive Sasuma - RadhaJi, might be a little suspicious, confused about Madhu, and RK will first leave and clear the issues between MB-Malik, then shut Dips mouth.. Or it could be like this, RK will shut dips' mouth first, then clarify/explain facts and clear Dips' accusation on Madhu and then go to his sasural to sort things amicably between his Biwi and her Malik..!! Anyways, I can't wait for Monday.. :)

Edited by --Udhay-- - 09 November 2012 at 9:06am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuhoney_sonySammu110Nian4lifedesigrl414sillyme1000tanubagDilsayDiahhAngel-33abhaylovepia-Pritt--SmexyGhost--brokensoul-.Tanmaya.Neelum.drashti

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
hope it happens...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanmaya.-Pritt-

-Pritt- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pritt-
-Pritt-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Udhay--

Same thoughts here Pritt.. Only now, me and my dad were discussing/predicting what would happen in the next episode after assessing the precap.!

Thumbs Up

It's super obvious that RK won't fall for Dipali's words. He knows how much she would go through to make Madhu seem bad in his eyes (She took credit for the blood, she gave Madhu that sari to wear, she's always insulting Madhu in front of him). 
Videos and articles that say Dipali will try to poison RK's mind against Madhu forgot to mention that she'd be unsuccessful in that. RK trusts his biwi way more than Dipali. Even if there's a video of Madhu holding a gun, he won't believe Dipali. He'll go face his biwi on his own rather than listen to that vamp. Looking forward to Monday!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abhaylovepia.Tanmaya.--Udhay--

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Yeah ... Seems this is what should and would happen Smile

faria86.Tanmaya.-Pritt-

Diahh IF-Rockerz
Diahh
Diahh

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Wow wish it would happen that way...

I just want RK to see Madhu breaking down like that...love to see how he would react...Embarrassed

N really want him to go looking for Madhu...

N about dear Babhi I wish he would deal with her in front of Madhu..so that she understands her true colors!!Angry

.Tanmaya.-Pritt-

teju_g IF-Dazzler
teju_g
teju_g

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
2 din intezarr karna padega... Sometimes i hate saturday and sunday only beacuse we cannot see MB serial 

urmita.Tanmaya.-Pritt-

Angel-33 IF-Rockerz
Angel-33
Angel-33

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
I too hope that this will happen waiting for monday's episode

.Tanmaya.-Pritt-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index