Diya Aur Baati Hum

OMG the show has become Unbearble... (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
I love this Show..however it is ..ITS THE BEST..Embarrassed..But Points you have raised is absolute TRUTH..Clap!! I am feeling disgustedDead..Especially Suraj keeping mum like a FOOL when hsi younger siblings talk so rudely is not at all acceptable..Just ask them to shut up..& mind their Bloody business.As a Brother or a human being first we shoudl respect our selves..Its a BAsic thing which every GOD & Every riligion tells..BUT Here SUraj & Sandhya alway skeep MUM..which is so so sirritating at times..Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akku8910-sakshi-sita11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OMG the show has become Unbearble... (Page 3)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niruba

TM don't worry, no one will bash you when you are just stating your opinion WinkTongue 

But I'm suprised to see a high voltage drama episode getting negative reviews...again am i the only one who thinks that the episode was simply superb? Confused Ouch

agree with barathi akka, this is the most important phase of the story, their journey is not going to be easy, just like how they symbolically showed us the scooter scene in which Sandya asks Suraj why the scooter is shaky and he tells her to concentrate and keep looking straight while he was sitting behind supporting her...

I'm sure this bhabo drama will continue for sometime, all family members are against Surya but I guess as the story goes, one by one will start supporting them, I'm sure at that time we all will be singing praises about the show LOL...this is the perfect drama formula, you can't show positives without showing the negatives, (well that's what I learned in my drama production class Tongue) and that's what the Cvs are following and I'm liking it so far...Wink

Niruba I totallu agree with you that the epi was Mind Blowing DHAMKEDAR..but Mohit & Chavi are the two people I cannot & will not Tolerate..DeadThey have to do something about them yaar COME ON..!!!

-sakshi-

IF-Dazzler

-sakshi-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by niruba

TM don't worry, no one will bash you when you are just stating your opinion WinkTongue 

But I'm suprised to see a high voltage drama episode getting negative reviews...again am i the only one who thinks that the episode was simply superb? Confused Ouch

agree with barathi akka, this is the most important phase of the story, their journey is not going to be easy, just like how they symbolically showed us the scooter scene in which Sandya asks Suraj why the scooter is shaky and he tells her to concentrate and keep looking straight while he was sitting behind supporting her...

I'm sure this bhabo drama will continue for sometime, all family members are against Surya but I guess as the story goes, one by one will start supporting them, I'm sure at that time we all will be singing praises about the show LOL...this is the perfect drama formula, you can't show positives without showing the negatives, (well that's what I learned in my drama production class Tongue) and that's what the Cvs are following and I'm liking it so far...Wink
The things have been moving very slowly this week... bhabo's oath to sandhya , suraj breaking down in the college , than chhavi's allegation on suraj , which was the most horrible thing & poor suraj's helplessness in front of his family . all this got the negative reviews.. surely situations change in shows & here too it will happen with time .. but we miss the funny moments  of bhabo -babasa..& like yday when sandhya was insulted in front of the whole neighborhood & teacher & bhabo  taunted daisa over her grandkids won't be educated at home ..this all can happen when things get normal otherwise the enthu to watch the shows fades way & we don't want that to happen here

Niruba I totallu agree with you that the epi was Mind Blowing DHAMKEDAR..but Mohit & Chavi are the two people I cannot & will not Tolerate..DeadThey have to do something about them yaar COME ON..!!!

Edited by -sakshi- - 10 November 2012 at 10:26pm

.McFlurry.

Goldie

.McFlurry.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
the show is only going through transition.once this period is over it will be all well.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top