Diya Aur Baati Hum

OMG the show has become Unbearble... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged

This is the main theme of the show how the a simple uneducated husband is going to help his wife achieve her dream in a conservative society.

I hate Chavvi and Mohit for their selfish jealous behavior towards Suraj which is encouraged by Bhabho.  Again today, Bhabho did not stop them from insulting Suraj.  Thank God Bhabhasa spoke something to shut them up.

Today, what Bhabho told Suraj is the thoughts prevailing in the society when it comes to girls education and career and what is more horrible is many educated girls also think whatever they study, finally they are going to end up as housewives.

Some of the episodes like Bhabho taking the pen from Sandhya are sad to watch but in my opinion the CVs are doing a good job Thumbs Up.

This is an important phase of the show/story and we cannot expect them to include lighthearted scenes or entertainment factor.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73apkavishwaakku8910-sakshi--Amli-nirubaTOTAL-ROMANTICSwerveBae

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OMG the show has become Unbearble... (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

niruba

IF-Sizzlerz

niruba

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
TM don't worry, no one will bash you when you are just stating your opinion WinkTongue 

But I'm suprised to see a high voltage drama episode getting negative reviews...again am i the only one who thinks that the episode was simply superb? Confused Ouch

agree with barathi akka, this is the most important phase of the story, their journey is not going to be easy, just like how they symbolically showed us the scooter scene in which Sandya asks Suraj why the scooter is shaky and he tells her to concentrate and keep looking straight while he was sitting behind supporting her...

I'm sure this bhabo drama will continue for sometime, all family members are against Surya but I guess as the story goes, one by one will start supporting them, I'm sure at that time we all will be singing praises about the show LOL...this is the perfect drama formula, you can't show positives without showing the negatives, (well that's what I learned in my drama production class Tongue) and that's what the Cvs are following and I'm liking it so far...Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73b2011akku8910-sakshi--Amli-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
@TM:- No one gonna bash you. You can vent out freely. Nothing wrong with it n I respect your views. You've actually expressed the views of majority viewers for sure.Thumbs Up

Different people different opinions. Everyone can't think the same way. Personally, I'm enjoying current track although I always late to catch up the episode on time but still no regret after watching it..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-sakshi-niruba

preeti73

preeti73

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
I am also with you Bharthi and niruba... loved the episode...it was simply superb!!!!!!That's how the story is going to move forward...very electrifying!!!!!!!...loved how Suraj flinched when Mohit said that Suraj could not get Sandhya's admission done...my heart cried for him!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011niruba

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Without Bhabo's character  the serial will become dull.. and boring She is the tadaka or the spice of the story. If Bhabo accepts the proposal  willingly  and Sandhya  becomes an IPS next week will you like the story. Even than you will find it too monotonous and boring. Drama ke bina na India main serial bante hain na movies. DABH is no different. Neeluji is such an excellent actress that many in the forum have started hating her for her role. Bhabo is not city bred like you and me. She is from a semi rural background. To expect her to say yes to IPS is like asking for the moon. She is concerned about the future of her son's marriage as IPS would mean separation  of SurYa and danger to the life of Sandhya from time to time. Bhabasa who has always supported Suraj is also not supporting him in this as he has similar fears.You may find fault with the methods she uses as she is uneducated, but her intentions in this are not bad. She is right in her own way. Even people in cities will think twice before allowing their DILs to appear for civil services. Try to see the other side of the coin also.
        Regarding Mohit and Chavvi Bhabo is unable to control them as she uses them to strengthen her position whenever there is a dispute with Suraj or Vikram.  They are her foot soldiers and without their support she cannot maintain her hold in the Rathi family. They also take advantage of their position and answer back to Bhabo and Suraj. Their obnoxious behaviour is not likely to change in the future.

Edited by UMDU - 09 November 2012 at 10:05pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73-sakshi-Guggul

akku8910

Goldie

akku8910

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
The  drama  in  DABH  has  become  intense  that  sometimes  we  find  it  a  bit  difficult  2  take  and  also  leaves  us  a  bit  painful.But  the  reactions  of  Bhabo  r  inevitable  given  the  circumstances  she  was  brought  up  with.I  remember  Bhabasa  saying  once  2  Sooraj  had  it  been  a  teacher  or  doctor  it  would  have  been  a  different  thing  but  the  DIL  being  an  IPS  officer  is  hard  2  digest  4  a  family  like  Rathis.So  there  lies  immense  challenges  for  Sandy  and  Sooraj  in  realisation  of  her  dreams.Afterall  DABH  is  abt  a  simple  uneducated  man  helping  his  wife  in  becoming  an  IPS  officer  and  they  have  got  2  show  the  challenges  and  obstacles  they  face  in  a  conservative  society  in  a  small  town  like  Pushkar.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73-sakshi-

-sakshi-

IF-Dazzler

-sakshi-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Agree with you.. .its becoming unbearable .bhabo is becoming too much, chhavi &  mohit are shameless... chhavi was the most horrible today ,  there are no surya scenes.. meena is  behavingly stupid with the money & the idiotic doctor..this whole thing is getting on nerves now

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
"Bash me, call me names, scream at me"...

What do you think we are? Stern Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top