OMG the show has become Unbearble...

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Bash me, call me names, scream at me but that is not going to stop me from venting out my anger...the one that i am carrying inside me from the past so many days...

What have they turned DABH into?

Bhabho has turned into a living nightmare...One cannot even bloody reason with her...

Mohit and Chavi have the audacity to taunt Suraj and for such a long time and Suraj would not even open his mouth...Why? He did nothing wrong and he is definitely elder why not shut them up...It took a Bhabhasa for shutting the two up...

DABH was never a Saas-Bahu Drama, today apart from the fact that Suraj is trying to get Sandhya admission into college and wants her to pursue her dream, the entire thing has been twisted to become a drama that makes you nauseous.

I was upset about Sandhya not acting at Meenakshi's fake health issues long back, but i never thought i would make one on the show DABH...

Man the negativity in the show is too much...and Bhabho is simply unbearable...
🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed with you. Babho is really getting on my nerves now.🤢 She has turned from bad to worse and Mohit and Chavi are so disgusting. They commit mistakes but balme it on others. 😡

I was shocked when she asked Sandhya to join sewing class. It was just too much. 😲
The DABH show that I loved is not the same anymore. 😭
AHLMH thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh!!!I hate mohit n chhavi...
dolly_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel same here... can't tolerate bhabho anymore so just reading the written updates only...that chavi and mohit need to be taught a lesson...i don't know how come bhabho just gave moral values to Suraj sa only...it's like she never taught anything to other 3 kids of hers...
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i became irregular here after someone bashed me for expressing my view which was not bash..but i can't stop myself posting here watching this thread..yes i am unable to digest..i gradually liked bhabo's character but after today's precap i hate hate hate her...how selfish and blind a mother can become?? she has become so mean...

i now want to punch everyone except Sooraj...even Sooraj needs scolding to b so silent

i waited 4 1 year to see the original story of DABH that is husband helping wife...but in last 1 year i saw all sandy's help to Sooraj and his family and still bhabo is dead against her?? i am feeling utter frustrated
...soniii... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@ TM 

Show has Not Become Unberable its Situation which is amking Bhabo unbearable , Suraj Unbearable 

Dont Forget this Kind of MILs are still there in Existence 

This Kind of Situations Exist in every House of Rathis Family 

After All This is Real Story and a Real situation , We Need to Bear if we want Fruitful Result 😊

No Pains No Gains 😊

Just Be chill ,Nothing is Unberable , see with a chill State of Mind this situations Happens in Orthadox/Middle Class Families of India (In Cities too) 

Just Watch its Very Plain and Convincing Story 

onceinlove thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I believe the whole character of Bhabho is that of a terribly jealous, envious woman who can't bear to be 2nd anymore 

she is not bothered about anyone else mistakes but constantly schemes and plans to drag Sandhya to the lowest possible

she wants to makes as small as her as she feel deeply insecure about her son's love
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This is the main theme of the show how the a simple uneducated husband is going to help his wife achieve her dream in a conservative society.

I hate Chavvi and Mohit for their selfish jealous behavior towards Suraj which is encouraged by Bhabho.  Again today, Bhabho did not stop them from insulting Suraj.  Thank God Bhabhasa spoke something to shut them up.

Today, what Bhabho told Suraj is the thoughts prevailing in the society when it comes to girls education and career and what is more horrible is many educated girls also think whatever they study, finally they are going to end up as housewives.

Some of the episodes like Bhabho taking the pen from Sandhya are sad to watch but in my opinion the CVs are doing a good job 👍🏼.

This is an important phase of the show/story and we cannot expect them to include lighthearted scenes or entertainment factor.

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
TM don't worry, no one will bash you when you are just stating your opinion 😉😛 

But I'm suprised to see a high voltage drama episode getting negative reviews...again am i the only one who thinks that the episode was simply superb? 😕 

agree with barathi akka, this is the most important phase of the story, their journey is not going to be easy, just like how they symbolically showed us the scooter scene in which Sandya asks Suraj why the scooter is shaky and he tells her to concentrate and keep looking straight while he was sitting behind supporting her...

I'm sure this bhabo drama will continue for sometime, all family members are against Surya but I guess as the story goes, one by one will start supporting them, I'm sure at that time we all will be singing praises about the show 😆...this is the perfect drama formula, you can't show positives without showing the negatives, (well that's what I learned in my drama production class 😛) and that's what the Cvs are following and I'm liking it so far...😉

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@TM:- No one gonna bash you. You can vent out freely. Nothing wrong with it n I respect your views. You've actually expressed the views of majority viewers for sure.👍🏼

Different people different opinions. Everyone can't think the same way. Personally, I'm enjoying current track although I always late to catch up the episode on time but still no regret after watching it..