Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

rickks

IF-Sizzlerz

rickks

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Bash me, call me names, scream at me but that is not going to stop me from venting out my anger...the one that i am carrying inside me from the past so many days...

What have they turned DABH into?

Bhabho has turned into a living nightmare...One cannot even bloody reason with her...

Mohit and Chavi have the audacity to taunt Suraj and for such a long time and Suraj would not even open his mouth...Why? He did nothing wrong and he is definitely elder why not shut them up...It took a Bhabhasa for shutting the two up...

DABH was never a Saas-Bahu Drama, today apart from the fact that Suraj is trying to get Sandhya admission into college and wants her to pursue her dream, the entire thing has been twisted to become a drama that makes you nauseous.

I was upset about Sandhya not acting at Meenakshi's fake health issues long back, but i never thought i would make one on the show DABH...

Man the negativity in the show is too much...and Bhabho is simply unbearable...
Dead

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

n.d.varshakrisramaNisha_abiladyterpLovePrajaRitu-b2011monika_2691akku8910kgh212121GuggulnirubaTOTAL-ROMANTICPatrarekha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OMG the show has become Unbearble..." in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Agreed with you. Babho is really getting on my nerves now.Dead She has turned from bad to worse and Mohit and Chavi are so disgusting. They commit mistakes but balme it on others. Angry

I was shocked when she asked Sandhya to join sewing class. It was just too much. Shocked
The DABH show that I loved is not the same anymore. Cry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

n.d.varshakrisramaLovePrajab2011akku8910niruba

AHLMH

Goldie

AHLMH

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Oh!!!I hate mohit n chhavi...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rvicsb2011niruba

dolly_07

dolly_07

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
I feel same here... can't tolerate bhabho anymore so just reading the written updates only...that chavi and mohit need to be taught a lesson...i don't know how come bhabho just gave moral values to Suraj sa only...it's like she never taught anything to other 3 kids of hers...

tweetykins21Rvicsambodidib2011Guggulniruba

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
i became irregular here after someone bashed me for expressing my view which was not bash..but i can't stop myself posting here watching this thread..yes i am unable to digest..i gradually liked bhabo's character but after today's precap i hate hate hate her...how selfish and blind a mother can become?? she has become so mean...

i now want to punch everyone except Sooraj...even Sooraj needs scolding to b so silent

i waited 4 1 year to see the original story of DABH that is husband helping wife...but in last 1 year i saw all sandy's help to Sooraj and his family and still bhabo is dead against her?? i am feeling utter frustrated

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011niruba

...soniii...

...soniii...

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged

@ TM 

Show has Not Become Unberable its Situation which is amking Bhabo unbearable , Suraj Unbearable 

Dont Forget this Kind of MILs are still there in Existence 

This Kind of Situations Exist in every House of Rathis Family 

After All This is Real Story and a Real situation , We Need to Bear if we want Fruitful Result Smile

No Pains No Gains Smile

Just Be chill ,Nothing is Unberable , see with a chill State of Mind this situations Happens in Orthadox/Middle Class Families of India (In Cities too) 

Just Watch its Very Plain and Convincing Story 

preeti73LovePrajab2011akku8910-Jamy-niruba

stylish_VJ

Goldie

stylish_VJ

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
RES

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niruba

onceinlove

Groupbie

onceinlove

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
I believe the whole character of Bhabho is that of a terribly jealous, envious woman who can't bear to be 2nd anymore 

she is not bothered about anyone else mistakes but constantly schemes and plans to drag Sandhya to the lowest possible

she wants to makes as small as her as she feel deeply insecure about her son's love

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

krisramab2011niruba

Post Reply New Post

Go to top