Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 10

waltdisney

waltdisney

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
drashti is very talented actress

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Drashti13

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IS DD Changed??? (Page 4)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Drashti13

IF-Dazzler

Drashti13

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
.nice post ..yes..dd was just brilliant with her expressions..simply outstanding ..kudos ...princess...Clapshe surely stole the epi with her sheer brilliance...Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RSP04

kyara123

kyara123

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
MUSKAAN,GEET OR MADHU...WHATEVER ROLE U GIVE HER...SHE WILL DO IT PERFECTLY...COZ SHE'S THE BEST !

prodipto18

Goldie

prodipto18

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harika2

OMG i cant bealive our Bubbly Muskaan err Drashti Changed so muchClap...she made me & my Big Sissy cry todayCry...my di asked me IS she same Muskan?..i told her yes she is...LOL...

Really Proud of you DD...You r the Only Successful & talented Actress Among all the DMG girls...i love entire DMG gang...but you r the only talented girlClap...& you deserve all the success in your life...

GOOD LUCK...& Take care..

LOVE

Harika:)

dis is d first tym i am getin 2 c DDs acting,being a gy even i was moved by her acting skils
hav seen her a few tymes in geet,luked grt bt here c wil touch new heights wid Madhuibala

Vina23

IF-Rockerz

Vina23

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Dd is the best...she is such an amazing actress Clap

Cyberpsychooo

IF-Dazzler

Cyberpsychooo

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Havent seen dmg but geet and loving her since then...

ash28

IF-Stunnerz

ash28

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
dd rocksss

faria86

IF-Sizzlerz

faria86

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
yes she was brilliant in today's epi...Clap
1st i have seen her is DMG & it was her 1st show & i like her as Muskan so much & then Geet started & i loved her as Geet she was mind blowing as geet & now she is doing a great job in Madhubla too she is brilliant as Madhu too way to go DDClap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.