Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

-TimeOut-

IF-Sizzlerz

-TimeOut-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
OMG i cant bealive our Bubbly Muskaan err Drashti Changed so muchClap...she made me & my Big Sissy cry todayCry...my di asked me IS she same Muskan?..i told her yes she is...LOL...

Really Proud of you DD...You r the Only Successful & talented Actress Among all the DMG girls...i love entire DMG gang...but you r the only talented girlClap...& you deserve all the success in your life...

GOOD LUCK...& Take care..

LOVE

Harika:)

The following 162 member(s) liked the above post:

sensuellaJaiprivini187shanmanjuhoney_sonyishitamoreYourDarkAngelshanaa01Sarah08waltdisneyspoorthitmFruitsaladantra23fariha_92SawaniRainy24Natalli19MAK222manaal_2011priyacapreeti369zainah320nikkipunjthendral_111FJkhushbuSSWATISdrashti.dfanmehwish134skdroseUdita4drashtiMyAnGeLashuvarmaneet2086Mal_Parkermaaji89Amna0521nityageetrana45jyoti12345tara.singhania_Rashmipiya-fiona18siroililysree.maneetPramila.harishRukhluvMaangoham1000prema_ksindiegirl1mangaloreornella_mgbabygurl10VsoujanyaSavyDobrevsurabibaisakh45sravani899sarosamidsamidangelgurtistressreliefkpm_madhu-Pia-DiahhShaluDrashtiManwaLaageJubilantdrashtirockzzzulyianJareenDDbriaGolmalCassie..RSP04vaani214ever4loveSanthu.The.Kingdrashmeet12NinnzGmmadhvi4gurtigoldrushfantesyCheckmateIWinminnieebackyrajlatanubagshinseen-acacia-angelarafarmaanasya..Khushi..sana_sugarbunnlm4Doracake-SmexySmile-Angel-33bangaloressanu3108sonia_koolkhanLadyFlame_Darling_RENU1111ANJALI_SAMARIYAvampires-lovermaniddesait-Nia-Vina23Being-Humanmuskiiisue_21Miss_uliuli-SmexyGhost-TheJakePDD2508nehakaribaash28Invisible_WingsLittle_Mermaid.Sandy-Naz-brokensoul-t_areebSlov_perfringesMischiefManagedbubblygal1711White_lilymandymoremitzi11..natasha..FireSafireFiree-DamnedDrooler-Amoureuxfaria86CutieTejuChocoSoul-WhiteGirl-ankita24levernetabby999manesha76todayzstarbobby13rocks_innocent_dewdropred-Nightingale-sita11bhanu_rekhag-PoisonIvy-Neelambari..blackb28..tanya..Rashmi...Arnav90CrazyGirl.21--Udhay--dolly10hifzaa.DreamCatcher._CookieMonster_Neelum.drashti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IS DD Changed???" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desait

IF-Rockerz

desait

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Yes i am following her since DMG time.she is Brilliant actress.she made my family cry with her Brilliant acting tonight.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

YourDarkAngeldrashtiMyAnGeLmaaji89RukhluvMaanbackyshinseensanu3108Being-Humannehakariba

-Ratzz-

IF-Rockerz

-Ratzz-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
seriously i loved it too yakeen he nhe hota

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahiiiiiiiiiiiinehakariba

MischiefManaged

IF-Sizzlerz

MischiefManaged

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
DD is just amazing!! :P

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drashtiMyAnGeLRukhluvMaanDrashti13nehakariba

CheckmateIWin

IF-Dazzler

CheckmateIWin

Aww ! sweet post dear Heart
I agree she has evolved so much since DMG Clap
Her acting today was Brill Star

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahiiiiiiiiiiiiRukhluvMaannehakariba

Diahh

Goldie

Diahh

I liked her since DMG!!!at that time liked her character Muskaan but was not that impressed by DD till Geet came along..

but now have to say everyday she is setting new standards for herself!!she has grown into such a flawless actress!!!

Just love her!!!she just stole the show today!!she just nailed it!!!Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RukhluvMaanDrashti13nehakariba.DreamCatcher.

leverne

IF-Stunnerz

leverne

yes...she deserves lots of praise...she made me cry too...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RukhluvMaanDrashti13nehakariba

tanubag

IF-Dazzler

tanubag

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
yeah she made me cry today.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RukhluvMaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.