Please don't forget Kukuji... (Page 4)

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

Originally posted by Azmatazz

Originally posted by leverne

i think tey should also remember that someone gave pics to Madhu which she had given to the press...which was conveniently forgotten...that could also trace back to kukiu

Agreed... Exactly... See that what i wan't to say...Thumbs Up

Cause Pushpa... I hate loopholes... (IN Rajesh Khanna style) Wink

azi i recently realised that the loop was forgotten after the studio night...RK didnt try to find out from biwi where she got the photos...OuchOuch

i hate loop holes too...Sleepy

Hmm... Guess they are saving Kukuji for a bigger better DHAMAKA Embarrassed

vaani21 Goldie
vaani21
vaani21

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Kukuji shouldn't be spared, He got away with the photos too and now this. He too wanted Rk to be shot and had hired Sultan.Rk should know the real culpritsSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amoureux

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaani21

Kukuji shouldn't be spared, He got away with the photos too and now this. He too wanted Rk to be shot and had hired Sultan.Rk should know the real culpritsSmile

I agree... 

May be not now but i just don't want this to be forgotten.. Big smile

vaani21

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Agree Azi.

It is not that I don't like this track. But I feel it has been going on for a long time, which makes me wishing it soon for somedays and start another one. Also I am so much waiting for the film track of MB. That being the main reason.

But I agree this track has developed lot of other tracks too. But I didn't like the saari fiasco, kitchen politics and too much of pooja scenes which we have been seeing for all these days.  A little bit of that was okay, but for so long I find it intolerable. But I understand viewers love to see festival celebrated in daily shows. So it will help ratings. And I'm not bored of any episodes of MB so far, except for earlier ones of Mukund track.

Agree. Azi Rishbala relationship has developed a lot during this track. Infact it has taken a 360 degree turn completely. Even Bittuji's relationship with MB and her family too has changed.

But after watching tonight episode, I don't want them to rush the track now. I want them to give full justice to end the track. Madhu finding out about Shammu si the climax of the track. So what she goes through, what her family Shammu, Paddy goes through should be clearly shown without rushing it. Also now that Shammu has decided to start a new life, it would be really hard for Madhu and CV's should show us what she is going through.

I also want them to atleast show Bittuji wondering about the telephone calls and  it would have been better if at least Bittuji or RK has some doubts on Kuku about the calls they got.  Because when the calls came Shammu was in hospital, so  like U I also don't want them to keep loopholes for later.

Also Dipali doesn't seem to know her money was missing yet.  ... That is also one loophole in this track that should be closed. So atleast Dipali should know Sikki and Kuku are involved.

Amoureux

..natasha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..natasha..
..natasha..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
I think Rk already knows it...
Dips jaise hi MB ka video dikhayegi...
RK - Kukku n Sikku ka bhanda phodega LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmoureuxMeenah

DDbiggestfan IF-Rockerz
DDbiggestfan
DDbiggestfan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Nice post Azi...
Lets kukuji enjoy for smtime LOL

Amoureux

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Yesh.. along with Dips ka band baja.. wanna see Kuku-Sikky ka barat too ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amoureux..natasha..

amandadsouza95 IF-Stunnerz
amandadsouza95
amandadsouza95

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
I just hope the CV's read dis post, it was Kukuji, who is behind all dis fiasco. RK, Kukuji aur Sikki ka band baja denge.Wink

Edited by girlz-rule - 09 November 2012 at 10:54am

Amoureux

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index