Awesome!!!  ROFL

Hope we have some jail mein chakki peesing emoticon too Wink LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

QuintessentialI

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
no right now I dont think they might show Rk doubting kukuji right now the main focuss is on shamu and cv,s r trying to wind this track with proper ending and full logic, so kukjuji is not in focuss right now

Amoureux

--Zehnaseeb-- IF-Stunnerz
--Zehnaseeb--
--Zehnaseeb--

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Hope he won't forget that & tell police to continue investigation abt it..

Amoureux

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Agree Azi.

So far MB team has been covering everything, and no loopholes were there. So even I hope they don't just forget about the blackmailing calls which Bittuji got and just think Shammu is the only one involved in this murder attack.

We are tolerating the track for about more than a month I guess.  And tonight it was a kind of a climax we got cos Madhu found out.

But I don't think they will let RK know about Kuku this time. He has to do some more things to get caught. Seems they are in a  hurry to wrap up the killing track.  Poeple getting bored na.

But I loved tonight episode.

Frankly Shahi... 

I enjoyed this entire track and it wasn't boring at all even for a moment!!! 

The track has helped taking the story forward in many ways and the best thing to come out of it was the change in the relationship dynamics of RK and Madhu... 

The track was well paced and had no dragging at all...I still cannot fathom how can people be bored with such a well paced track... I mean tell me one episode which was dragged? So much happened ...  Every moment of the track, if you think about it from RK being shot to Madhu saving him to her taking care of him was all enjoyable in a way...  They have started to understand each other and started to feel for each other... The families (read Radha and Padmini) have started to bond and so has bittuji's opinion changed where he feels guilty.. And in a way RK too...  Anyways this is purely my opinion though.. 

As for todays episode, i'm yet to see it... but i have no doubts in my mind that Princess must have been awesome... Infact the precap shown yesterday itself (which unfortunately was not shown in the episode today had me excited) ... The beautiful lady has amazing expressive eyes... And i'm sure on Monday it will be more fun... 

About Kukuji, i agree he has a larger role to play, but i feel it still would have been interesting to see their reaction,if the cops thought about phone calls and tried to trace the caller. That would  have given some restless nights to Kuku and Sikki duo... LOL Thats all what i wanted Wink Cause i enjoy for loopholes being closed rather then left to be dealt with later and ultimately be forgotten Embarrassed

Edited by Azmatazz - 09 November 2012 at 9:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-Meenahleverne

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
i think tey should also remember that someone gave pics to Madhu which she had given to the press...which was conveniently forgotten...that could also trace back to kukiu

Amoureux

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
i agree

Amoureux

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

azi DD ka post banao na,,
bahut din hogayi drool drool karke,,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmoureuxMeenah

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Originally posted by mymagic13

Azi nice post,,
i think this will come into picture when track shifts to kukkuji,,

I hope it does Meenu Smile

The team is doing an amazing job and i just hope they continue with the good work Smile

-Sexy-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index