Please don't forget Kukuji... - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Agreed... Exactly... See that what i wan't to say...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Cause Pushpa... I hate loopholes... (IN Rajesh Khanna style) πŸ˜‰

azi i recently realised that the loop was forgotten after the studio night...RK didnt try to find out from biwi where she got the photos...

i hate loop holes too...πŸ₯±
I think Kukkuji will be saved this time as Dipali is shifting all the focus on Madhu and Malik...but not for too long
Originally posted by ForeverForU

I think Kukkuji will be saved this time as Dipali is shifting all the focus on Madhu and Malik...but not for too long

Agree...

Actually Raza ji is a legendry actor and he deserves and good plot... 

I would love to see some similar track dedicated to him... and not conveniently sideline him πŸ˜Š

Hope CVs have something good planned out for him
Originally posted by leverne

azi i recently realised that the loop was forgotten after the studio night...RK didnt try to find out from biwi where she got the photos...

i hate loop holes too...πŸ₯±

Hmm... Guess they are saving Kukuji for a bigger better DHAMAKA πŸ˜³
Kukuji shouldn't be spared, He got away with the photos too and now this. He too wanted Rk to be shot and had hired Sultan.Rk should know the real culprits😊
Originally posted by vaani21

Kukuji shouldn't be spared, He got away with the photos too and now this. He too wanted Rk to be shot and had hired Sultan.Rk should know the real culprits😊

I agree... 

May be not now but i just don't want this to be forgotten.. πŸ˜ƒ
Agree Azi.

It is not that I don't like this track. But I feel it has been going on for a long time, which makes me wishing it soon for somedays and start another one. Also I am so much waiting for the film track of MB. That being the main reason.

But I agree this track has developed lot of other tracks too. But I didn't like the saari fiasco, kitchen politics and too much of pooja scenes which we have been seeing for all these days.  A little bit of that was okay, but for so long I find it intolerable. But I understand viewers love to see festival celebrated in daily shows. So it will help ratings. And I'm not bored of any episodes of MB so far, except for earlier ones of Mukund track.

Agree. Azi Rishbala relationship has developed a lot during this track. Infact it has taken a 360 degree turn completely. Even Bittuji's relationship with MB and her family too has changed.

But after watching tonight episode, I don't want them to rush the track now. I want them to give full justice to end the track. Madhu finding out about Shammu si the climax of the track. So what she goes through, what her family Shammu, Paddy goes through should be clearly shown without rushing it. Also now that Shammu has decided to start a new life, it would be really hard for Madhu and CV's should show us what she is going through.

I also want them to atleast show Bittuji wondering about the telephone calls and  it would have been better if at least Bittuji or RK has some doubts on Kuku about the calls they got.  Because when the calls came Shammu was in hospital, so  like U I also don't want them to keep loopholes for later.

Also Dipali doesn't seem to know her money was missing yet.  ... That is also one loophole in this track that should be closed. So atleast Dipali should know Sikki and Kuku are involved.
I think Rk already knows it...
Dips jaise hi MB ka video dikhayegi...
RK - Kukku n Sikku ka bhanda phodega πŸ˜†
Nice post Azi...
Lets kukuji enjoy for smtime πŸ˜†
Yesh.. along with Dips ka band baja.. wanna see Kuku-Sikky ka barat too πŸ€£