India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Please don't forget Kukuji...

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
As much as i'm enjoying the current track and have some idea as to where it all is heading... i still want the team not to forget that RK was getting threat calls for money... Wink

It seems that the police have all of a sudden forgotten about the threat calls (in the name of Sultan)... Confused

It will be interesting to see what RK would do once he finds about Kukuji's motives... Big smile

Mallick was forgiven cause of BIWI and his understanding that what the father did was all cause he wanted to save his daughter who he thought was leading a hell of a life...  Embarrassed

What would happen to Kuku Bhatia.. and Sikki Bhatia once RK realizes it was all done for money LOL

Thoughts anyone?

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

honey_sonyAnkeeeeeantra23dddhfanlovebadhanNian4lifeArmu4eva1mangaloreangelgurtivaani21bria4ever4lovesamidsamidQuintessentialIteju_gshinseentanubag9staroneserialsShas3DDbiggestfanmanidForeverForUANJALI_SAMARIYAabhaylovepia-Pritt-Meenah.Tanmaya.Sunsetglowsuk19-Sexy--brokensoul--Nafisa-leverneBefikremysteriousmilli--Zehnaseeb--MuneebaSheikhArnav90

teju_g IF-Dazzler
teju_g
teju_g

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

As much as i'm enjoying the current track and have some idea as to where it all is heading... i still want the team not to forget that RK was getting threat calls for money... Wink

It seems that the police have all of a sudden forgotten about the threat calls (in the name of Sultan)... Confused

It will be interesting to see what RK would do once he finds about Kukuji's motives... Big smile

Mallick was forgiven cause of BIWI and his understanding that what the father did was all cause he wanted to save his daughter who he thought was leading a hell of a life...  Embarrassed

What would happen to Kuku Bhatia.. and Sikki Bhatia once RK realizes it was all done for money LOL

Thoughts anyone?
I think woh uske papa and sikkki un pooor people ko thoda paisa daan mein de dega ... he he he LOLLOL. and i dont think ye situation aayegi 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amoureux

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teju_g

I think woh uske papa and sikkki un pooor people ko thoda paisa daan mein de dega ... he he he LOLLOL. and i dont think ye situation aayegi 

Hmm... wohi toh even i feel the situation may not come... Confused but i want it to come  LOL

vaani21

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
I think kukuji will get away with the extortion calls.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani21Amoureux

QuintessentialI IF-Dazzler
QuintessentialI
QuintessentialI

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
prison Kukku
innocentSikki

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

antra23vaani21Shas3Amoureux

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Thoughts anyone?

Agree Azi.

So far MB team has been covering everything, and no loopholes were there. So even I hope they don't just forget about the blackmailing calls which Bittuji got and just think Shammu is the only one involved in this murder attack.

We are tolerating the track for about more than a month I guess.  And tonight it was a kind of a climax we got cos Madhu found out.

But I don't think they will let RK know about Kuku this time. He has to do some more things to get caught. Seems they are in a  hurry to wrap up the killing track.  Poeple getting bored na.

But I loved tonight episode.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amoureuxfairy_tales

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Azi nice post,,
i think this will come into picture when track shifts to kukkuji,,

Amoureux

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

I think kukuji will get away with the extortion calls.

Which i don't want to happen.. Hence the reminder... Hope the CV's read it Wink

vaani21

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index