India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

LOVE YOU BARUN <3 ICGians!! (Page 2)

baRunmYlove21 IF-Rockerz
baRunmYlove21
baRunmYlove21

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Barun ..You are an amazing human being !
You make everyone smile .You are the one who is perfectionalist and humble and ultimate human being ...

Love you barun
You will go to heights ..You will definitely ..
Love you barun

The reason we are here is you barun ...
How can you love your fans this much ??
I know what and all you did for us Wink

I have experienced and heard LOL
You are sweety-pie ..masha-allah to you ...

I know Pashmeen and you are just rab ne bana di jodi

Proud to be a phangurl of you ...
muaaahhh

all the best for your futureSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hetalmknJyo.Arshi.IPKcrazyyfan

hetalmkn IF-Dazzler
hetalmkn
hetalmkn

BARUN SOBTI!!

You are a self-made man'..

Your fan base is evidence to your talent'

No doubt you have the best director and cast crew to support you'

But your humbleness, no ego, no celebrity attitude made you so much higher in respect'.

If is you who made us smile and lively again'.

You showed me how important it is to stay on earth even if you are successful'

I'm proud to be BARUN SOBTI's fan!!!

You made me realize im breathing'

I die on your expression' execution of the character'

Barun,

No GUL no PH No one' and I mean it.. NO ONE!! Can stop us from loving and respecting you'

Today you thought me that self-respect and loved one is more important that money and success!!!

Stepping away from that bullshit track of GUL showed your purity!!

I never doubted you and your decisions infact stood by always'. But today I'm so extremely proud of you'

If you are leaving' I'm leaving with you' For me your self respect is everything'

I'll die million deaths a day as I wont be able to see you on my laptop screen but for your respect and dignity I rather died zillion times!!!

Barun' I'm with all your decisions'. I always believed work somewhere you feel comfortable and retaining your dignity'

Barun' I have never heard an actor rejected a track because he knows his fans will be dishearted!!! You left your success behind to save the hearts of your fans'.

Barun' I never heard an actor cried on set for his fans' but you did' for us!! And even after this if we can't support you' I rather die!!!

Barun' I'm there for you' today and always'. Aaj aur hamesha'!!

I love you as an actor.. its you who made me love Arnav Singh Raizada!!

Look around you Barun' fans on streets shouting and screaming for you'.

Twitters begging to stop' facebook told to stop'

F32 crashed due to our love for you' GUL is sitting in her hidden cave'. She cant come out because she know she is wrong'.

Barun' I salute you'.

Today I'm feeling so proud of you just like once when I felt for BHAGAT SINGH!!!

You know the similarity'

Bhagat Singh.. (BS) fought for his country people'. Barun Sobti (BS) is fighting for his fan'

I wasn't born when Bhagat Singh fought for India' But I'm so happy to be a mature 24 years old engaged lady to be support you in your fight!!!

The truth will surely shine darling'.

Just a small note for your wife'

Pash, there are million of girls envy you because you have Barun Sobti as your husband'.

But for me' I'm so happy and proud you are his wife'. He finds a friend, a supporter, a fan, and one who would stand strong  in rain and shine'.

Pash' you made me realize how important a wife role is in time of crisis' Thank you for making me proud to be a woman'

I don't need to say this but can't help it as Barun's well-wisher'

Please take care of him..

BARUN SOBTI!!!! YOU ARE THE LEGACY!!!

With loads of love,

Hetal (Malaysia)

Edited by hetalmkn - 09 November 2012 at 9:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyo.Arshi.IPKcrazyyfan

crazyyfan IF-Sizzlerz
crazyyfan
crazyyfan

Barun We Love You !!!! HeartHeartHeart

I never watch serials that much nor i got addicted until IPK came along.The main reason i started watching IPK is for you ! You made the hearts of entire female population go Dhak- Dhak Day Dreaming!!!

You lived as Arnav Singh Raizada and made us fall in love with you hook line and stinker !!

Your every expression spoke volumes ! Be it anger,sadness,naughtiness,love,Passion anything at all, you carried off the role with such ease and dedication.

You are the main reason i started writing stories in this forum.I never even knew i could write until i joined IF( which is only after became a dying fan of You )  i was carried away by Arnav Singh Raizada ( Beautifully portrayed by you ) that i had to write about him.

Apart from living the character.You as a person is absolutely amazing and i love and respect you for ur decision.We fans love you and you love us in return with just as much love.We are just zillions of nameless faceless ppl but you love us !!

I salute you Barun for your awesome performance and for being a humble human being even through all this success !!! I wish you all happiness and success for your future projects.

We know we are going to see u on big screen soon Clap.I wish you get many many good projects and shine like a star you truly are !!

With loads of Love,
Aarti - ICGian

Edited by crazyyfan - 09 November 2012 at 9:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hetalmknJyo.Arshi.IPK

Go to top