Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

LOVE YOU BARUN <3 ICGians!!

hetalmkn IF-Dazzler
hetalmkn
hetalmkn

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
WE LOVE YOU!!!!
For Barun Sobti

Many girls dies for u... many girls drool over you... many girls considers you as their life partner... I'm no undoubtedly among one of them... but I feel more then love I respect you...

Dammit!!! Mr. Sobti... you have no idea how our lives revolve around you...

you know a few of us are on whatsapp... every morning when one is feeling lazy or de-motivated to go work.. either one of us would post ur pic and gear them up...

Every girl dreams to have a guy like you... for me... without dreaming I got a guy like arnav... same anger... same ego.. same passion... just the same.. don't believe me.. ask my ICGians... he wears clothes like arnavs... he says dammit!!! he says unbelievable... he finds us all weird!!! Yet... I'm in love with u...

You are a marvelous actor.. today... our hearts are trashed because you are tearing for u... what a sight this is...!!!

Has SRK ever cried for his fan...? NOPE!!! But Barun Sobti... a name top in the fame list and a name top in the fan list... cried for who... for his friends... for his family... (IPKKND)... for a serial he relates best...

Barun... it is not your lost honey... but its a new era and beginning for you... but it is certainly the end for GUL!!!

Too bad she can't see which is the gem and which is fake store... she is stupid to ask u to put your papers down...

I salute u Barun... one man who dedicated his everything... u made sure even with you movie you didn't disappoint your fans... You once said... everyone has to move on... yes barun.. I will i promise.. I'll move on with you...

Gul is wrong thinking she made you reach this!! she doesn't realize it is you, your entire team who got her fame...

I'm sure other production house are dying to have u... barun i believe work somewhere you gain love, respect and honesty... rather than working at where you talent is trashed but paid well...

Check any social site, any forum any blog any phones... everyone is crying over you leaving... everyone is going to stop watching IPKKND... those who watches QH is going to stop... Gul planning new serial on SP.. lolzz let her... we see how many DAYS it will work!!!

Barun... I give u standing ovation... for the flawless performances... You gave IPKKND the fame it has today... Sanaya compliment you so well... you off-screen friendship created a fab chemistry on screen...

Barun... today i respect you 300 X more than i used to... 

When i was in coma recently... my friends from IF thought of getting you to talk to me.. may be hearing your voice i will get up... my fianc then promised me when we come to India we will meet you... If I'm given a chance to meet GOD and to meet you... YOU will be the one I'll choose...

Barun!!! thank you for this fab time... with you and IPKKND... i made friends which I'll treasure over my life...
Jyoti, Aarti Di, Lareefa Di, Sandy, Merz, Ria, Anu, Preetu, Shillu Di... list is on and on... Thank you Barun.. if it wasn't because of you... i would;t have got gems of my life...

so BARUN... i ensure you... we are all with you... with you papers down on Gul's table... everything else went down for her...!!! she will see it soon... and she can regret as much as she wan... she will gain nothing but just pain!!!

BARUN SOBTI!!! I LOVE YOU TO THE CORE!!!!!

Edited by hetalmkn - 09 November 2012 at 8:54am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

simpsupriya.arshilareefabASRHOTNEZToriAngelbaRunmYlove21Jyo.Arshi.IPKpieryrosecrazyyfan

hetalmkn IF-Dazzler
hetalmkn
hetalmkn

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Barun...

This is the exact message I want to convey it to you...

Please omit all the 'KHUSHI' and imagine it being Barun!!!!

I'm sure all your fans wants to tell you this...

Barun before having you in our lives... we were just lifeless body...

But you made is breath with passion of living...

We met you... you changed us for the better...

You made us such a wonderful human being... a loyal personality.. who was not just loyal to you or the show... but the loyal character developed in us...

Barun... after being for these times with you... we will never be alone again... the moments we cried with u... moments we got angry with you... moments we laughed with you... moments we frown with you... moments we went crazy with you... they are all unforgettable... Nothing will go off us Barun...

We wrote stories about you... we made VMs for you... about you... we made social accounts just to keep up with news about you...

You made me realise how important it is to work and support your family...

You eyes are killer...

We hold you hands in our dreams Barun...

When you come on our laptop, phone or TV screen... our heart just goes dhak dhak dhak dhak...

But when you are not with us on our screens... we still think and talk about you... our morning and nights are with you... every moment we share with you...

this is true love BARUN SOBTI!!!! we love you to the extremes... shayed Kanha ne bhi aapni radha se itna pyar nahi kiya hoga...

You brought colours and emotions in our lives!!!

You brought smile when we teared...

You made us learn to hear someone out before judging...

BARUN SOBTI!!!

I would really like to register you...

Trademark!!!! Hell!!! You are just the one and only...

I and the entire human cast LOVES YOU BARUN!!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

simpASRHOTNEZToriAngellareefabSaRun.baRunmYlove21crazyyfanJyo.Arshi.IPK

Jyo.Arshi.IPK IF-Sizzlerz
Jyo.Arshi.IPK
Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged

Barun...

U as an actor and U as a person...U are respected immensely in both manner !!!

U are quitting IPK and I respect that...all ur fans do...yes we are sad abt arshi ending...this show has been a lifeline to many !!!!

U have given ur best and more than that to Arnav...U are a symbol of perfection to many but more than that we love  ur simplicity as a person !!! U are atrue genuine person and it comes thru easily to ppl who see u !!!

Ur smile...ur simplicity...its speaks volumes abt u !!!! 

I have a small note for ur parents !!!!

I dnt know who they are but whoever they are...I respect them truly...coz they have given birth and raised an amazing human...a son who has been a light to millions who have known him !!!!

u have done a splendid job of raising him and am sure u are proud to call him ur son !!!!

to Pashmeen !!!!

millions around the globe wish they could be in ur shoes...but at the end of the day we love u and respect u coz u must be a truly beautiful person if barun had to fall in love with u !!!!

am sure u are a lady with a golden heart !!!! I admire u for the love and support u have given barun through thick and thin !!!!

U and Barun made me believe in true love and its power !!!! 

to Barun...I repsect u boundless for saying no to Gul Khan !!! she represents evil for me !!!!

the devil in humanity...she is the symbol for that and u fought the devil  !!!!!

saying NO is a big thing and sticking by it is an even greater thing !!!!

if u wanted u could have played along with gul and cheated us but u didnt !!!!

Gul thinks anything can be bought with money !!!! but u proved her wrong !!!!! 

even her most famours character ASR thot anythin could be brought with money but eventually even he realised true love !!!!

Barun u showed Gul the power of honesty and dignity !!!! the fact that u fought back Gul for your fans and ur character speaks a lot abt the goodness and purity of ur heart  !!!!

u proved to the world that love can do powerful things !!!!

U stood by us and we stood for U and made sure u got justice !!!! its a victory for  us and the shows the world that love can do the impossible into reality !!!!

U shed ur tears for us...its upto us to make sure they dnt go in vain and we will !!!

do chk in twitter fb and IF and all social portals !!!! u will see hw much u are loved and respected !!!

Barun Sobti...a Man who taught us to love...to hope...to believe...to give...to trust...to laugh...to smile...to learn...to never give up...to form relations and stand by them through thick and thin ? and last but not the least the reason I got my angels in ICG ?

so if i want i can keep on writing but all I can say at the end is U are an amazing human and I love U endless and along with the love comes respect !!!

will follow all ur works truly and ardently !!!!

thanku Barun for giving us Arnav and Arshi !!!! 

thanku for making me live again !!!

thanku for making me believe in myself and the goodness of mankind !!!!

u proved that for every single devil in this world...there will be a barun Sobti who will fight back !!!!!!

love and respect !!!!
Jyothi - an icgian 

Edited by Jyo.Arshi.IPK - 09 November 2012 at 8:56am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

titaliasimpASRHOTNEZToriAngellareefabhetalmknbaRunmYlove21crazyyfan

aNkItA.C IF-Sizzlerz
aNkItA.C
aNkItA.C

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
BARUN ITS BCOZ OF U I STARTED WATCHING D SHOW...
BARUN ITS BCOZ OF U I M SO ADDICTED TO THIS SHOW...
BARUN ITS BCOZ OF U I FRGT NE STRESS OF MY OFFICE...
BARUN ITS BCOZ OF U I LOVE AND RESPECT U SO MCH...
ALL D BEST FOR UR FUTURE...
WE SOBTIANS WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT U THROUGHOUT OUR LIFE...
LOVE U LOADS...
BARUN SOBTI U ROCKS...
CHEERS...

Edited by ankitachoudhury - 09 November 2012 at 9:04am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simphetalmknJyo.Arshi.IPKcrazyyfan

ToriAngel IF-Dazzler
ToriAngel
ToriAngel

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
I love you Barun,we all do!

U r da reason we cried yday cz we hrd u cried!

U r da reason 4 whom we spammed all pages and forums of 4lions(didnt even leav her hubby's a/c in twitter LOL)

U r da reason we all mailed and called Star Plus network and representatives

U r da reason 4 whom we demanded da show be ended cz if u r nt der we dont want 2 watch da show!!

Ppl who made u sad who hurt u,r reaping wat dey hav sown!!  Angry

We will nevr evr leave ur side ever!!

Any movie or serial u make next,we will watch 4 sure!!

U will be 4ever in our heart always at no.1!!

We love u and wish u da very best in life!! Hug

Edited by meluvbarun - 09 November 2012 at 9:03am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hetalmknbaRunmYlove21Jyo.Arshi.IPKcrazyyfan

lareefab IF-Dazzler
lareefab
lareefab

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
barun i hope u read this,
we love u barun, i knw i knw every girl says dis but we love u extra...
Ur a fabulous actor, ur anger, ur smile, ur smirk, ur pain u simply portray it so beautifully that we forget we were watching a teledrama.
The way u love a girl dammit its so natural and its u who made it so beautiful...
All i wish for u is that u live a successful life, both professionally and personally and more over want you to know that we will never leave u alone...
Hum sab hamesha will be your faithful followers and love ya loads...
I'm known by all as La Di...
With love
lareefa(Sri lanka)

Edited by lareefab - 09 November 2012 at 9:16am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hetalmknJyo.Arshi.IPKcrazyyfan

lareefab IF-Dazzler
lareefab
lareefab

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
my first msg on this post was for u and this special message is for pashmeen...
Pashmeen thank you so much for being there for barun @ the most crucial times when he needed you... He is lucky to have u with him as a supportive and understanding wife...
We love u loads pashmeen and special hugs are to u for being such a fabulous person.
Alhamdulillah I pray to Almighty Allah to shower his blessings on the two of you and protect you two always...
Love you loads
lareefa

ASRHOTNEZ IF-Dazzler
ASRHOTNEZ
ASRHOTNEZ

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
BARUN we love you!

you have no idea how are lives revolve around you!

there are no words to thank you!

you are the king of hearts and the kind of tellywood!

you are the biggest reason that has connected so many hearts worldwide!

you are our hero!

you deserve all the happiness and the best in life!

you are a rockstar!

every girl in town wants a husband like you!

you helped many of us come out of depression im one among them!

i will always remain a crazy fan of yours forever till my last breathe!

love you so damn very much!

you rule our hearts we love and respect you and now salute and bow down to you!

words are falling short to describe you and our feelings for you!

stay happy always 

May God Bless you!

Heart

Go to top