India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Pls dont end the show

ngeljo Senior Member
ngeljo
ngeljo

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
i want our show to run till even next december...guys with fan power we can change the current affairs...dont stop sending mails to SP...continue tat and ask them tat to tell Gul to change 
the script were everyone will get screen space and the ways suggested by the actors ...
then ask them to bring back barun in our show and also payal and aakash...
guys i cant see my serial ending this soon its really very early tat our serial is ending...

Barun if you read this plsss dont go just stayback just for us .if you dont stay back then
the lost is for us and u/...we will loose a wonderful actor and our wonderful show IPPKND..and you will loose a character ASR which made you to grow this much height...

so pls barun for fans sake pls stay back otherwise we will be heartbroken...we want our IPPKND to
run for next december ...so plsss barun plsss be with us ...

guys if barun is taking only 2 months break then let the track change :
arnav and kushi stuck in a hotel were a bomb was kept...and kushi will escape and arnav will be left in the hotel...everyone will think arnav died but he was saved and he got a memory loss and was lost ...somewhere ...kushi will not believe tat arnav is dead and she will try to find out arnav and afer two months she will find arnav so wen barun come back he can continue with the serial...sanaya will manage alone at the time of baruns break...guys for our IPPKND can we wait patiently for 2.5 months till barun come back after break ? instead of ending thhe serial this soon ...guys plss co-operate if this serial ends then we wont get our 
arshi romance anymore then our arshi romance is over ,...so if barun come back to serial after his break then again after two months we will gett our arshi back,...
we can request to ph and starplus tat no new guy for kushi...Cry 

so instead of ending our show and our arshi can we wait patiently...
pls guys i dont want our show to end ...plsss
anyone with meCry

CHAYMA Goldie
CHAYMA
CHAYMA

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
yup please don't end the show 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top