Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

i hate arnav singh raizada (Page 8)

.nirvana. IF-Sizzlerz
.nirvana.
.nirvana.

Joined: 18 September 2010
Posts: 23968

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanak

Originally posted by neenaLUVarnav

Originally posted by archanak

Originally posted by neenaLUVarnav

Originally posted by archanak

I am going to miss the show crazy. But then happy for Barun, he definitely deserves muchmuch better. I mean this PH is not meant for him, very upset with them to say the least.


i am also happy for him archu but i am selfishCry
i love arnav too much to let it goCry
Me too selfish only yaar. But then after reaDING ABout the treatment he was meted I left my selfishness aside. I can wait for some time to see him in a new show/ movie but cannot accept the pathetic treatment he received.

i know archu i also want him to leave and have better life!!
but my heart is breaking for arnav singh raizada
YT zindabaad. I will catch the old episodes again to get the daily dose but want him to come out of the mess which is created for no reason. In the entire interview he didn't blame anyone but just cleared one thing that he is not leaving for any other movie/ show. This man simply rocks.

i am also going to download hd episodes again!!
only have love scenes till now!!but will download episodes soon!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arsh_sp

arsh_sp IF-Rockerz
arsh_sp
arsh_sp

Joined: 19 February 2012
Posts: 8232

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
its a sad sad day...but i will always be happy for BS neena...n ASR...i just love u dammit
Mihrimah IF-Sizzlerz
Mihrimah
Mihrimah

Joined: 28 April 2012
Posts: 21873

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
exactly yaar...and the most worst thing is watching epis these days give me hopes that Barun will stay coz epis r so wonderful !
how would I be able to live without IPK?
how would I be able to live without ArShi?
how would I be able to live without ASR?

why this show is that wonderful ?
why CVs gave us ASR ????

I just love ASR like anything

right now I'm crying !!!!
why have I fallen in love with him ???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.nirvana.

lolly143 IF-Rockerz
lolly143
lolly143

Joined: 14 June 2012
Posts: 5678

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neenaLUVarnav

Originally posted by lolly143

arnav ji's issmartness filled our pagal dils with lub today...Embarrassed
after a long time he used his brains.Shocked [cv's made him to use his khali khopri ] LOL
not fair arnav ji... pls don't do this to us... Ouch

i hate cv's for the first time to make arnav use his brainAngry
why dont they make us hate him and leave the showAngry
and arnav ...oh god i feel like crying every time i see him!!!!



same here dear...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-pearlblu-.nirvana.

.nirvana. IF-Sizzlerz
.nirvana.
.nirvana.

Joined: 18 September 2010
Posts: 23968

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arsh_sp

its a sad sad day...but i will always be happy for BS neena...n ASR...i just love u dammit


i am always happy for barun yaar!!
but sad for myself for loving arnav too much!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-pearlblu-arsh_sp

flowergarden Goldie
flowergarden
flowergarden

Joined: 20 July 2012
Posts: 2038

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
i hate my self fr loving this show so much, & arshi  aka sarun so much  why i let them to be a part of my life...i dont know how can i survive wothout ipk?its next to impossible fr me..ipk ends this news enough to stop my heart...i am really scared.. i never thought i ll fallen in love with a tv show like this...how stupid i m..now its too late to go back..now im helpless feeling i m in hell..so hate my self..frm this week ipk going amazingperfect in evry epi how i forget thm.. m loving this show immensely..sarun like my family members..
.nirvana. IF-Sizzlerz
.nirvana.
.nirvana.

Joined: 18 September 2010
Posts: 23968

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamy267

exactly yaar...and the most worst thing is watching epis these days give me hopes that Barun will stay coz epis r so wonderful !
how would I be able to live without IPK?
how would I be able to live without ArShi?
how would I be able to live without ASR?

why this show is that wonderful ?
why CVs gave us ASR ????

I just love ASR like anything

right now I'm crying !!!!
why have I fallen in love with him ???

Cry
i dint watch any episode after maha episode and i was fine till then but i watched today's last 10mins and i am crying thinking about the end!!!!!!
@bold:that thought is also not accepted by me yaar!!!!!
and ASR is like a drug for me!!!
it will take lot of effort for me to come out of it!!!


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mihrimah

.nirvana. IF-Sizzlerz
.nirvana.
.nirvana.

Joined: 18 September 2010
Posts: 23968

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flowergarden

i hate my self fr loving this show so much, & arshi  aka sarun so much  why i let them to be a part of my life...i dont know how can i survive wothout ipk?its next to impossible fr me..ipk ends this news enough to stop my heart...i am really scared.. i never thought i ll fallen in love with a tv show like this...how stupid i m..now its too late to go back..now im helpless feeling i m in hell..so hate my self..frm this week ipk going amazingperfect in evry epi how i forget thm.. m loving this show immensely..sarun like my family members..

u echod my thoughts!!!
i am blaming myself more for falling so hard for this show!!!!!!!!
i cannot imagine not talking about arshi or stop thinking about them!!!!
they are part of my life and i am too emotional to let them go nowCry


Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Shyam gets torture by Arnav-Arnav kidnaps him!

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Khilonaa   Replies: 49   Views: 39129

Khilonaa 49 39129 03 November 2013 at 10:04am by imama13
Arnav and Khushi marry on La-arnav engagement

2 3 4

Author: butterfly04   Replies: 30   Views: 23014

butterfly04 30 23014 16 August 2012 at 9:46pm by mindit1234
arnav arnav n arnav

2

Author: bidyabati   Replies: 14   Views: 11282

bidyabati 14 11282 23 May 2012 at 1:47am by Arushee
love hate ; hate love

Author: preethi12345   Replies: 3   Views: 4028

preethi12345 3 4028 20 April 2012 at 2:48am by catalyst
wat is this arnav- ME = stubborn arnav!

Author: shobrakapooor   Replies: 0   Views: 3663

shobrakapooor 0 3663 18 November 2011 at 9:33am by shobrakapooor

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index