Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

You are more And more pretty each day Kratika (Page 2)

.HandsomeBanana IF-Stunnerz
.HandsomeBanana
.HandsomeBanana

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Fantastically written! Agree with you she is looking beautiful.

PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prasadini

Originally posted by PuvZ

Beautifully written !! Agree with you. Aarti is just glowing every day.. And it gets brighter each and every day,, And even more brighter due to her pregnancy !!
Thanks sweety but you see it's just Kratika as arati looks more And more beautiful it's Kratika her self looks more And more beautifulTongue
yup. It's Kartika who is making Aarti more and more beautiful everyday.  Thanks to her Aarti is loved by everyone .
akui1984 IF-Rockerz
akui1984
akui1984

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Yes yes yes!!! I see there are quite a few posts on this...Thought I was the only one that thought so...How is this possible??? How did she become more and more stunning with each passing episode...I am totally baffled...Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index