Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Gul Khan Appreciation Thread(Edited) (Page 12)

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
I want to repeat Kareena's dialogues in jab we met when she calls her ex-bf. basss!!Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.MyriadOfHues.

Mariam_Sultan IF-Rockerz
Mariam_Sultan
Mariam_Sultan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
You killed
your baby

killed ipkknd

Censored 

Please update your topic

Edited by Mariam_Sultan - 09 November 2012 at 9:47am

-MOTHER-

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
we should send this to her!! hate u gul khan
-happilyunknown IF-Rockerz
-happilyunknown
-happilyunknown

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Your title scared me like shit you know that?!

But you post is so apt i could hug you.

-MOTHER-

sammi5 Senior Member
sammi5
sammi5

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Your post is so befitting, I hope she puts aside her arrogance and takes a moment to understand how much she has failed the Fans who gave her her recognition, she better start understanding this as well The higher you climb the harder the fall, we will not forget you Gul Khan and 4Lions, we forgive you for Geet but forgiving you this time for IPKKND would make us fools, I am no fool, all the blame shifting on Barun makes you look even more guilty, we understand Barun Sobti, if he tells us he needs a moment for himself, we love him enough to respect his wish but this sabotaging of this Serial started a long time ago. The poor scripts, the deplorable setting, the clothes worn by the leads, you Gul and your PH started sinking this ship months ago, you have underestimated the intelligence of this Audience, we are not of the Saas Bahu mentality, we will not sit and take your deception without a fight, yes it is Fiction but in saying that much you cannot leave us high and dry by destroying the human being we have come to love in Barun, we will stand with him through thick and thin and make sure you are held accountable for the hurt you have caused not only to the Actors but to my viral Family as well. I will never watch anything put out by Gul and 4 lions and any sponsors who support them I will boycott their product as well it is just my way of taking a stand on the principle behind it all, you keep company and argue with fools what does that make you, a bigger fool so I will not go head to head with them, I will take a stand to where it would hurt them the most, their pocket book.
srija.singh04 Goldie
srija.singh04
srija.singh04

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Oh please accept the fact, Barun is as selfish as any of us, or he wouldn't be in the tellywood industry but would have been working under Mother Teresa's foundation. And there is nothing wrong with it, he is thinking about his own growth and is thus moving on.
What is really irking me now is that the so called barun fans have stopped using their brains or are not willing to face the reality that Mr. Sobti has moved on.
Tell me does it make any sense that the PH who have just started a new show would enrage such a huge fanbase, cz this would most definitely affect the viewership of their new show as well. And just check the plot now, Khushi has told Arnav evrything and has promised her support to him forever, watever the truth maybe. Arnav suspects something fishy and is determined to go to the roots of the issue, and his love and admiration for Khushi have increased even more. Do u see any logical possibility of taking the show in the direction of Arnav leaving with Sheetal and Khushi falling for a new guy? And if the track was so crappy  how did d channel approve? Why didn't Sanaya raise any issues, wouldn't it ruin Khushi's character as well?
And then isn't this the same PH that coped with his 2 month absence, giving him space for his personal growth. And we were told that Sobti wants to leave 2 months ago by Mishti and by that Zee person but we didn't want to believe it and so we didn't believe it.
The fact is Sobti has become too big for the tellywood industry (or so he thinks) and so is moving on to the larger ocean. Dish out the dirt on the PH if u want to, but all the logistics point towards Barun willingly leaving for his movie promotions and also probably for other movies. What would be interesting though, is to see how it works out for him. Cz as far as I remember big names of television get lost in bollywood, be it Amar Upadhyay or Rajiv Khandelwal or Amna Sharif and still everyone assumes themselves to have SRK's fateLOL

Sultan_Of_Swing

Punkin22 IF-Rockerz
Punkin22
Punkin22

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
You may have killed IPKKND and congratulating yourself but you RUINED your repulation in the process.  No IPKKND fan will every support any series that you write again and that includes 4Lions PH too.  You lost more than you gained...
lolly143 IF-Rockerz
lolly143
lolly143

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
we all love gullu ji don't we?LOL

Go to top