I am missing him tooo...Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanmaya.-Pritt-

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrittB

Excuse me while I go cry because the CVs decided not to give us a little bit of RK (other than the blessings flashback) to live off of over the weekend...If anyone would like to join me in crying, please, do let me know.

Awww.Ouch But RK was there as an undercurrent in every one of Madhu's scenes, even besides being *visibly* there in the flashbacks.EmbarrassedDay Dreaming 
It was the first time ever that I could accept just the one ep with his absenceTongue -
because firstly it was supposed to be not even a whole nightBig smile (longer than that in the MBverse, and I'll bawl right alongside youCry).
And secondly there was no clutter of assorted MukkusDead, TrishnasAngry et al to share screenspace with MadhuEmbarrassed
Padmini and Shamsher are acceptable.Smile Dipali, on the other hand...Angry
By the way, this gif is really a fav for the crying.Tongue Outstandingly effective selection.Thumbs Up
Happy Dhanteras in advance, Pritt.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanmaya.-Pritt-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index