India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Take a Bow Princess... (Page 9)

Scarlett.. Goldie
Scarlett..
Scarlett..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
she is Always good even without so called DialougesLOL...you can feel her pain through her actingSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manid

princess_T IF-Dazzler
princess_T
princess_T

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
She was stunning! Her eyes spoke about her emotions. Stunning!!!

manid

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
dd was fab yesterday n this post is to appreciate her,, simple,, cant we have peace in these posts too!! if u like her appreciate or else ignore plzzz!!

oh man i watched the epi again  i got goosebumps for the last scene!! cant wait for monday!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuvarmanid-brokensoul-

ashuvar Senior Member
ashuvar
ashuvar

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
@escape n @ ashi...wow gals...exactly...one lead alone cannot create any magic irrespective of how hot n fans they have..im a dd fan but still it irritates me wen ppl say its madhu centric show in same way it irritates me wen ppl say the show sucks without RK...but wat can we do there r many out there who sees only for their fav...

But the thing tat get on my nerves s wen some ppl rejoicing for getin an awesome performance from their fav at particular epi n at the same time we'll see 10 post here ssying the epi was boring bakwaas bcoz of overactin n missin of their fav...this s wat happened sday n also during tat rk ganesha confro...ewww pathetic...

Regarding sday it was a much needed one...madhu's turmoil was beautifully given by dd...esp wen she sits with the gun n her hand was aweee...and i agree with u tat creature spyin her just pissed me off...but i think tats wat the cvs want...u said it could hav been rk ( wow diff way of thinking it didnt even strike me in tat way)but just think wen he comes to know abt this from dipz wen she blames madhu will b very interestin...that will b more effective to show the rk's support n protectiveness for his biwi( in tat reel relationship) infront of tat mental patient as u said...its nothing to offend u koyel i just thot this way...

I hate this IF for this biased form...im here ly to read ffs...tats y i nver b active..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.sunflower52-Sexy--PoisonIvy-Sandy-Naz

ashuvar Senior Member
ashuvar
ashuvar

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

dd was fab yesterday n this pbost is to appreciate her,, simple,, cant we have peace in these posts too!! if u like her appreciate or else ignore plzzz!!

oh man i watched the epi again i got goosebumps for the last scene!! cant wait for monday!!

Exactly even i got goosebumps...esp wer she sits with thud having the gun in her hand... Clap Clap ..
Cant wait for monday the exp dd gave wen handing over tat gun to malik was bang on...really take a bow dd

-Sexy-

Sandy-Naz IF-Stunnerz
Sandy-Naz
Sandy-Naz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
she is a brilliant and mindblowing actress..she is perfect in every kind of role..
i hope Mod will not close this topic..

manid

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashuvar

dd was fab yesterday n this pbost is to appreciate her,, simple,, cant we have peace in these posts too!! if u like her appreciate or else ignore plzzz!!

oh man i watched the epi again i got goosebumps for the last scene!! cant wait for monday!!

Exactly even i got goosebumps...esp wer she sits with thud having the gun in her hand... Clap Clap ..
Cant wait for monday the exp dd gave wen handing over tat gun to malik was bang on...really take a bow dd

haina,,,madhu n shammu were fab in that precap,, shammu is also wonderful actor,, i have always loved madhu n shamsher scenes,, they r very doting,,
even without dialogues dd portrayed every emotion brilliantly!! i was so involved in the epi yesterday n am sure the confrontation is gonna be even better!!
i am also waiting for the patch up of madhu n shammu,, it ll be another emotional scene with RK also!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manid-brokensoul-

ashuvar Senior Member
ashuvar
ashuvar

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ashuvar

<font size="2"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">haina,,,<font size="2">madhu n sha<font size="2">mmu were<font size="2"> fab in that pr<font size="2">ecap,, shammu<font size="2"> is also wonderful actor,, i have always loved madhu n sh<font size="2">a<font size="2">m</font>sher scenes,<font size="2">, they r <font size="2">very doting,, <font size="2">
<font size="2"><font size="2">even without dialogues dd p<font size="2">ort<font size="2">rayed every emotion brilliantly!! <font size="2">i was so involved in the epi yesterday n am sure<font size="2"> the confrontation is gonna be eve<font size="2">n bette<font size="2">r!!
<font size="2">i am also waiting for the patch up of madhu n shammu<font size="2">,, it ll be <font size="2">another emotional scene<font size="2"> with RK also!! </font></font></font></font>
</font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font>
</font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font>

Shamsher- madhu combo was the most adorable one from the day one he helped paddy n gave his name to her kids...i always thot shamsher would with her throughout her journey...didnt expect this would happend...precap scene gonna b heart wrenching.. Cry hope to see more of them on monday and less of tat creatures drama...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manid-Sexy--brokensoul-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index